April 2017 Moms

Appointments 2.20-2.24

Last full week of February already  :o

Re: Appointments 2.20-2.24

• Loading the player...
  • Hope it goes well for you, @Blueberry85!
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Thanks, @Magheeta!
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    DD1 born 3.2014
    DD2 born 4.2017
  • @M&amp;Max The first NST I had, I was there for over 3 hours trying to get a solid 25 minutes, but little man wasn't having it.  If it happens again and they do not allow you to move the monitor around yourself, ask your Dr./midwife if you can do the BPP's instead.  Today when I went in I only sat for 20 minutes to get several bp readings then went straight to the tech for a BPP.  Although I like to hear the heartbeat and movements, it's so much faster (for me) to do a BPP.  If you don't mind, please remind us (maybe just me haha) why you are having the NST's done?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Nolegirl1185 I have GD and it's a precaution since GD can cause low fluid levels and decreased fetal movements.  DS never had any issues with either the NST or the BPP but I guess it's better to be safe rather than sorry. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @smallanimal yay! That's great news! So excited for you! The big baby part not so much but you can do it!  ;)
  • So happy to hear your scan went well @smallanimal!! 
  • @MWoodside Take it easy. Keep that baby in there and safe. Were your BH feeling like normal contractions, or different? Mine have been getting more and more similar to real contractions. My midwife mentioned the possibility of an irritable uterus but said we wouldn't do anything for now. Are they recommending any further testing or monitoring? Just wondering what irritable uterus actually means. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker