Weekly Randoms (2/20)

forgot to post yesterday!  :s

Re: Weekly Randoms (2/20)

• Loading the player...
  • Omg @kswiger06, holy babysplosion! 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • srscott3 said:
    Must all shits be explosive shits?

Oh, p.s., Hannah is shitting again. Happy Day.
    It must be a Hannah thing...
  • @kswiger06 lol your guy sounds like mine. His older brother only peed on me maybe twice, but This little one it's nearly a daily occurrence! Haha
  • @kswiger06 lol your guy sounds like mine. His older brother only peed on me maybe twice, but This little one it's nearly a daily occurrence! Haha
    Haha! Same here!! Our oldest peed on me twice too, but this one pees on someone (including himself) a few times a day. At his Dr appointment yesterday, I mentioned to the nurse to watch out because he pees or poops everytime his diaper is off, so she had me move him naked onto the scale lol... then he made me look like a liar and he didn't do anything. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Lmao @kswiger06 I had a good couple of minutes laughing at that gif 
  • @kswiger06 we were actually in the car so I was fortunate enough to keep my sandwich bouncing just between H and myself. ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Question: would you take a 4 week old out of town for a funeral? I don't want to fly during cold/flu season, so it would mean a 7 hour drive each way. Funeral is for a close family friend of my husband - he's going (and will fly if I don't go).  I'm hesitant because my son really hates the car and it will likely mean hours of crying for him.  Should I just suck it up and go? I welcome your honest and blunt opinions!
  • @CAmama99 I feel very much the same as @poetryandoceans. When I'm thinking about a situation and can't decide what to do, I always ask myself if I'll regret it either way. On one hand, it sounds like pure torture to try to go with the baby being so young, and not liking a car drive. Plus your own body might get terribly sore and uncomfortable. On the other hand, is the funeral something you personally want to attend? It might be a long and hard drive, but if you'll always regret not going, it might be worth trying to come up with a driving plan... like can you leave a whole day ahead of time just to be able to take all the time you need to stop and get baby out to feed/change/stretch? If you can take all the breaks you need or want the drive will last a lot longer, but may end up not being a total nightmare. But for a personal opinion, if you won't feel like you'll regret not going, I wouldn't go. Everyone will be more than understanding on why you couldn't make it. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @CAmama99 personally? I definitely wouldn't go. I like @kswiger06 's advice about weighing the options. + is H fine with you staying home, or does he need you there?
  • @MommaBean @kswiger06 @poetryandoceans thanks very much for your thoughts! I am ok with not going, both because I know the family will understand why I'm not there and because my husband will not be alone (my in laws will be attending). My H would prefer that I be there, but also doesn't want to risk a germy plane flight at this stage.  I just wanted some second opinions to see if I was being overly careful - it makes me feel better to know that others in a similar situation would make the same decision as me.
  • kjd291 said:
    Anyone else due in Feb still pregnant...?? 

41wks today. 

::raises hand::
  • lfrank12 said:
    kjd291 said:
    Anyone else due in Feb still pregnant...?? 

41wks today. 

::raises hand::
    *Raises another hand* I'll be 40 weeks on Feb 28th. Me thinks I'm going to be a March momma.
  • @BeckS13 @lfrank12
    Here's hoping today's our day!!!
  • Hoping everything is ok with @MissMerciBeaucoup check in when you have a chance! :)
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • @krob I didn't mean to go MIA - I had a great birth experience - just having a hard time keeping up with anything besides the baby the last couple of days!! Thanks for thinking of me I appreciate it!!!
  • @MissMerciBeaucoup glad everything went well! totally understand, newborns are so time consuming, right??? LOL 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • @gretchypoo and @WinchesterGirl so I finally got a chance to start watching supernatural. Last night I watched the pilot and today I watched S1E2... but nobody told me the show has suspenseful, make you jump parts! Last night I watched the first episode while I was pumping, (in the dark) and it made me jump and 
    I accidently pulled the pump off and I lost suction and it hurt lol. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kswiger06 did you spill any milk??? Dean Winchester is lovely to look at, but he's not worth spilling milk!
  • @poetryandoceans lol!! The only milk that got lost, was what dripped out when I accidently pulled the shield loose, but it had me a flustered mess haha.
    Pregnancy Ticker