August 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 2/20

This is for people with due dates 8/7, 8/14, 8/21, and 8/28

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY:  What's your favorite type of music? Do you have a favorite artist?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 2/20

• Options
    How far along are you? 15 weeks!

How big is baby? Spongebob Squarepants 

Upcoming appointments this week? No but only 1 week away!

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? No new cravings. My appetite has increased though!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm still waiting for my energy to come back. Everyone says the second trimester gives you more energy and I'm still dead tired everyday! Hopefully my body is just a little slow and that will change soon. 

GTKY:  What's your favorite type of music? Do you have a favorite artist?  I would say country is probably my favorite, but honestly I listen to anything from 70s to country to rock to rap. I don't really have a favorite artist right now... 
  • Options
    middy411middy411 member
    edited February 2017
    How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby? Avocado

Upcoming appointments this week? Just an elective 3D ultrasound to find out the sex on Thursday! Eeeek!!!

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? I've been getting some evening queasiness/nausea. I thought everything got better in the second trimester, not worse lol. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  So excited to find out the sex of this baby. I'm so sure it's a boy that my heart may skip a beat if they say girl. I'd be thrilled with either I just feel so certain! I thought my daughter was a boy so we will see hahaha. This pregnancy is so different from hers and my baking soda gender test said girl for her and boy for this one. It will be so interesting to see

GTKY:  What's your favorite type of music? Do you have a favorite artist?
    Not really a favorite type... I like mellow music, rap, r&b, pop. It either has to move my soul or be really fun to dance and sing along to haha

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? Lemon, scoop of ice cream

Upcoming appointments this week? Nada!

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? My nausea has decreased. Hoping it stays this way! But now I've been getting headaches around 3 every day that last till I go to bed (which is super early due to said headaches). I'm trying not to take any acetaminophen, but caved last wk bc it was so bad. It took an hr for it to slightly work, so it wasn't even worth it for me. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Question- anyone else not had caffeine this whole pregnancy and then had it with magnified reactions? I got a medium coffee from Dunkin on Saturday which was my first coffee this whole pregnancy so far and I had the shakes all day. I couldn't even tweeze my brows at 2pm bc my hands were so shaky and I had the coffee at 9am. Maybe it's just bc I haven't had it in so long?

GTKY:  What's your favorite type of music? Do you have a favorite artist? I usually listen to Sirius XM in my car- 90s on 9, 80s on 8, Pop2K, The Bridge, maybe some top 40 here and there. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 14 weeks!

How big is baby? peaches!

Upcoming appointments this week? None this week.  For once.

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings?  I keep thinking my morning sickness is going away but...it's not.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I am also SO ready to find out the sexes.  We know we have at least one boy (y chromosome detected) but I'm so ready to find out if they're b/b or b/g.  We have a detailed scan with the MFM doctor next week and heard they might tell us then.  If they don't, I'm making the first available appointment at one of those boutique ultrasound places.  I can't wait anymore!

GTKY:  What's your favorite type of music? Do you have a favorite artist?  I listen to a lot of different types of music.  Right now the Hamilton soundtrack, Lemonade, and 24k magic are most played.  Favorite artist right now is probably Beyonce.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is baby? A peach!

Upcoming appointments? Not this week, thankfully, because I have a biz trip coming up.

Rants/Raves/Questions? My rant is that I carry my weight generally as a "spare tire" around my waist, which makes it hard to see / notice a bump. Shoulda done more ab work when I had the chance! Argh!

GTKY: U2 all the way. I've seen them live about 10 times, and this June, when I'm 30 weeks, our little boy will get to hear Bono's sweet voice and Edge's guitar en utero. Very cool, provided I can physically make it to Heinz Field. :smiley:
  • Options
    How far along are you? 14 weeks (+1 since it's now Tuesday)

How big is baby? a peach

Upcoming appointments this week? No appointments but we hear back on DH's cystic fibrosis carrier blood test since mine came back that I am a carrier. My blood work for the integrated screen came back as "unusable sample" and no one at my doctors office called me even though they had those results back for over a week. I left my NT scan when they tried to pull it up last week and had to rush to the lab before it closed to get them to take another sample since baby measured ahead at the size where it was literally the last day I could do it. Anyways, expecting those results back this week as well and I will definitely be hounding the doctor's office for it.

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Nothing new...still waiting for my appetite to come back. Less nauseous and noticing that my acne isn't quite as bad as it was. Glad the hormones are leveling off.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  (Rave) Excited to start telling people (and rant) although my brother was a huge jerk about calling me back (after 2 weeks of unreturned phone calls) so I just texted him the news. I'm having my mom tell him that he has a 50% chance of being a CF carrier since I'm too upset to talk to him. My mom, my sister, and I are insanely close and he goes back and forth on being an amazing, communicative brother and falling off the face of the earth plus being an a**hole when he finally responds to anything. He and his wife were going to come to my mom's for Christmas and I was excited to tell them in person but apparently they changed their mind and were going to visit his wife's family instead. I was disappointed but got it. Come to find out after the holidays they didn't go to either family's and just stayed home. He didn't know I had this news to share but it made him dodging my calls more hurtful. I probably won't see him at all this year and he'll meet his niece/nephew at our cousin's wedding sometime in spring 2018.

GTKY:  What's your favorite type of music? Do you have a favorite artist? I like pop, classic rock, country, almost anything.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker