September 2017 Moms
Options

Ultrasounds

Re: Ultrasounds

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I made 12 weeks yesterday. Does anyone else have a little baby bump yet?
  • Options
    @nia294 I'm 11+3 today and I'd like to think I have a bump but I'm almost certain it's still bloat. Especially with this being my first.. but I definitely have a little belly full of something haha
  • Options
    @nia294 you most likely have a tiny, legit baby bump since the uterus is at or just above your hips right now. However, you're probably the only one who notices and others that do probably think your newly displaced organs are the bump lol 
  • Options
    @nia294 with my first two I would lay down flat on my back - you can start to feel your lil bump right above your pubic bone. I'm almost 11 weeks so I still have awhile BUT this serious bloat makes me look about 5 months pregnant haha. When I lay down - flat as a board
  • Options
    @lap018 eeeeeep what a little cutie!! And ahead!! Yayayay!!
  • Options
    @LaceyC1020 wow what a great profile shot!!
  • Options
    @thinkpositive2017 such a cute profile!!!
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• Options
  • Options
    @harleyquinn0621 oh my gosh how cute! I love love good profile shots like this!!
  • Options
    Just got my scan appointment letter, my very first scan is on the 20th of March when I am 13 weeks 2 days! Bummer! I thought I'd atleast have my first scan on the 12th week!! I am only 10 weeks and 2 days today! 
  • Options
    Btw, all the scan photos look lovely! Oh you guys make me even more impatient! 20th March, come soon!! 
  • Options
    Thats how I was. Had to wait a month for my first appointment. Im 13 weeks today. I go back the 23 of march. Such a long time from now.
  • Options
    I'm anxiously waiting my next appointment on March 10th...had some minor bleeding two days ago with no cramping or anything after being intimate with DH. Told him I wanted to wait until next appointment before being intimate again, just to be safe. OB said not to worry too much if something like that happens...but having had 3 miscarriages last year I'm terrified. Just really hope all is well and my little girl is safe :(
  • Options
    nia294 said:
    I'm anxiously waiting my next appointment on March 10th...had some minor bleeding two days ago with no cramping or anything after being intimate with DH. Told him I wanted to wait until next appointment before being intimate again, just to be safe. OB said not to worry too much if something like that happens...but having had 3 miscarriages last year I'm terrified. Just really hope all is well and my little girl is safe :(
    I have heard you can get a bit of bleeding after being intimate, don't worry too much, positive thoughts❤
  • Options
    @Daisy621 Thats so amazing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    dnaddison7dnaddison7 member
    edited March 2017
    @snichols1991 Yes I am a member of a facebook nub theory page! I am guessing boy by the way it looks!!