July 2017 Moms
Options

*Saturday Ticker Change* 2/18

For anyone due 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: (Stolen from Friday.) Where is the furthest you've traveled from home? Where would you like to travel to next? 
Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: *Saturday Ticker Change* 2/18

• Options
    How far along are you? 20 weeks (Half baked!)

How big is baby? a banana (?), a pint of root beer, a red Swingline stapler, a mango (?), a small cantaloupe, a paper airplane (I give up on the fruits...)

Upcoming appointments this week? I have my monthly check-up next Friday.

Any new symptoms or changes? Just more aches and pains in my lower abdomen. RLP?

Rants/Raves/Questions? Why did I schedule the A/S for the 27th?! 

GTKY(Stolen from Friday.) Where is the furthest you've traveled from home? Where would you like to travel to next? Probably a tie between Hawaii and Alaska. I've also been to Iceland. I really want to go to the UK and Europe, but that will have to wait until the tiny human is older. :(
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options

How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? pomegranate 

nope none till my A/S on March 28th

pretty much the same. still havent found that magical 2nd trimester energy

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

That sore throat andcough virus that's going around hit our house this week. Everyone but me (luckily) got it. My oldest even missed 2 days of school due to the fever that accompanied it. Really hoping thats the last round of sickness for awhile.

GTKY(Stolen from Friday.) Where is the furthest you've traveled from home? Where would you like to travel to next?

The farthest would be to the UK back in high school. In the states I havent been very far lol. Just from Ohio to Florida and back every year as a kid. With 5 kids (3 under age 5) I think it will be some time till we go anywhere out of state.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    How far along are you?
    20 weeks (halfway on the 40 week scale, though the twins mean I'm probably over halfway, thank goodness!)

How big is baby?
    A banana, though at my A/S a week ago, both were measuring ahead of schedule, so probably a little bigger than this.

Yup, my regular monthly check in on Tuesday morning.

F*#% you, sciatica.  :s

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Really not sure about telling people names or not. I keep waffling. We're announcing genders to family tomorrow and everyone else after that, but I don't know how I feel about the names being public yet.

GTKY: Where is the farthest you've travelled from home? Where would you like to travel next?
    This is actually a tough one. Technically, home for
    me is Rhode Island/Connecticut, so East Coast, US, but up until recently we were stationed in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, so that was home, too, though technically I travelled there from "home" as well. "Home" is always a complicated concept in a military household. I guess the short answer would be either Bali/Java/both coasts of Australia (month long trip I took with my two best friends in 2014 before my son was conceived - I lived in Hawaii, one friend lived in Newport, RI, and the other friend lives in Perth, Australia, so we all met up in Bali and hopped around Java/Bali/Australia for a month while my husband was out to sea), or
    possibly Busan, South Korea (went there for a week this past summer to meet my husband's submarine - 15.5 hour flight to Shanghai from Boston, then another three to Busan. That was a long day!)

Its been a long time since I've been back to Europe, so I am super excited for my husband to be back on an East Coast boat. It means his next port calls will be coastal Europe and I can't WAIT to be able to visit him in places lIke Scotland, England, Spain, Portugal, and to get back to Norway (I have family there, so I've been already, hut would love to go back). Scotland calls to my soul, so I absolutely am chomping at the bit to
    get there.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @kerils We've decided not to tell anyone names, partially in case we change our minds, and partially because everyone has opinions about names, but it seems like no one hates a name once it belongs to a baby.  If someone hates our name, I don't want to know.

How far along are you? 
    17 weeks!

How big is baby? A pomegranate or a video game controller

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes? I've been feeling like I have a cold coming on. I've been occasionally feeling little "bubbles" in my lower abdomen - could be gas or baby, who knows.  But I've decided to just call it baby for now because it's more fun and it makes me feel more connected.  

Rants/Raves/Questions? I had a work trip this week and I'm very thankful that it went well and I was able to physically handle a disruption in my schedule and my eating habits.  A few weeks ago, when I was still super nauseous, I was really worried about this trip.

GTKY(Stolen from Friday.) Where is the furthest you've traveled from home? Where would you like to travel to next? New Zealand/Australia from the east coast.  DH and I went there for a couple weeks 2 years ago.  We spent a few days in Port Douglas to see the Great Barrier reef, and then spent the rest of the time exploring the south island of New Zealand.  Everything we saw was truly the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.  If I had zero constraints (such as a baby in tow), it would be fun to go to Japan next, or maybe to Italy or France (ironically, all these places have food I can't eat right now... sushi, raw cheese, wine... maybe that's why they sound so appealing).  Our next actual trip will probably be to the Outer Banks - we're thinking of doing a low-key babymoon there.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    TB keeps eating my post!

How far along are you?  
    17 weeks

How big is baby?  a pomegranate

Upcoming appointments this week? 2/21 for BP and heart rate check

Any new symptoms or changes? Boob sweat and stinky armpits.  RLP.  And still tired but it is winter in the Midwest and we had 16 days without sun.  Have felt 'swishes' under my belly button.  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    RaveIts going to be almost 60 today!
    Rant: I can't find maternity pants for work that don't cost a small fortune.

GTKY(Stolen from Friday.) Where is the furthest you've traveled from home? Where would you like to travel to next? 
    Been to Europe twice so the farthest would be Prague or Berlin.  Bucket list is Hawaii and Bora Bora.

@ktewart we are not sharing our names either.  DH and I had a hard time agreeing on a girl name and I don't want to hear anyone opinions on it.  We are also team green so its another surprise for everyone!

@michelle04us I have found the energy yet, either.  I do live in the upper Midwest and its cold and dark so I'm partially blaming that.

@GreenBean I think I'm feeling movement, too.  Its hard to describe and very inconsistent but its doesn't feel like gas to me either.  I believe its baby!
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Options

How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? Artichoke

Upcoming appointments this week? I have a tele appointment with a nurse. Kinda strange but hey at least I don't have to go into the doctors office. 

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm super hungry a lot lately. I think I need to up my protein intake. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY(Stolen from Friday.) Where is the furthest you've traveled from home? Where would you like to travel to next? India from the east coast. I think I want to go to the Maldives or bora bora. 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • Options
    @ktewart I'm so jealous! Bali looks beautiful 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • Options
    @SquirttheTurtle I wish I could blame it on the weather. Ohio keeps going back and forth between 50-60 degrees and 10-20 degrees but the sun is usually out. I'm just thinking my 2 toddlers are draining my energy and using it because they have been unusually hyperactive lately lol.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    How far along are you? 20 weeks! Halfway there!!

How big is baby? Banana !

Upcoming appointments this week? Monday

Any new symptoms or changes? Hmm..finally feeling better and skin is clearing up. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I love feeling baby move!

GTKY(Stolen from Friday.) Where is the furthest you've traveled from home? Where would you like to travel to next? I think California:) I want to go somewhere exotic with my hubby !
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    21 weeks!
    How big is baby? 
    Endive (according to TB), another source said carrot
    check up with OB
    Been more itchy lately, but otherwise not really
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    internal remodeling is hard when you live in the house and it disrupts everything :)
    Not sure which is further, but Boston, Montpelier line is probably it (up that way last spring for a friend's wedding). More east coast sight seeing - so much history and stuff to do out there! (We were going to go here next month, by my doctor put the kabash on that!)
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga