Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Fri-YAY 2/17

2»

Re: WTO Fri-YAY 2/17

• purplg8rpurplg8r member
    edited February 2017
    @Tennis11785 @beachbunnyxo123 so sorry you guys are back over here

@morado23 if the WTO post isn't up before I go to work in the morning, I don't post til late afternoon/evening when I get home. I find that a lot of the gals still read what I post & tag them in. It's a great community!!

@NYTino24 remind me what an MFM is. And yay that it got moved up!

Month/Cycle: 7/6 (1/1AL)

CD: 26

WAYDTGKU: nothing this month but still temping & taking PNVs

R/R: **TW so the spotting has turned back to light red flow with clots. I'm so over all this bleeding!!!  I just want it to stop!!!  Especially since I don't know why really. **end TW

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is one regret in your life (beyond the realm of TTC) I regret staying with my ex. He cheated on me several times. But I stupidly always went back. And so I have lots of trust issues.   I also followed him to the city I am today instead of following my dreams. 

Eta: pressed send too soon
  • @CandyApple2012 sorry I missed your question on my first pass! I don't have anything useful to add to what @LuND said except to agree that you'll definitely know it when you see it!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @darkrose88 Yay for buying a house! The process gets annoying after a while, but you will just know when you find the right one... much like findin a life partner!
    @jess0211 I'm impressed you were able to HIO. Good luck with the family!
    @beachbunnyxo123 Welcome back. Love you!  <3
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Month/Cycle: 11 months, 5/6 TTCAL

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPKs, Vitamin D, fish oil, lifestyle changes, HIO, all the things

R/R: I put off posting because I couldn't think of a GTKY answer but I figured I should post one last WTO before I hit 12 months.

CS/Q: Nope!

GTKY: What is one regret in your life (beyond the realm of TTC) I still haven't thought of a very good one. I keep thinking of ideas and so many of them come back around to but then I wouldn't have MH or my dog. Can't I just have it all? Go back and change X, Y, or Z AND have all of these other things? I think if I could go way back, I would go back to I think it was 7th or 8th grade and a) get some damn counseling for my depression and b) ask for a math tutor. I had always been pretty good at math but that year I was so depressed and my parents were busy dealing with my sister who was seriously depressed, anorexic, + abusing diet drugs and caffeine pills (she landed in the ER for the caffeine pills and in inpatient care for the suicidal thoughts) meanwhile, I was the consummate middle child trying to hold everything together for everyone and keep up the illusion that everything is okay for my kid sister. That was the class that suffered the most from it and where the lack of understanding snowballed. Once I missed connecting with the material, I really faltered and started thinking that I just plain suck at math and I basically BSed my way through the rest of my math requirements for the rest of school. If I had had that, and the following math, I would have done better in science classes and would maybe have picked a different major and career course such as marine biology or becoming a physical therapist.

I'll be back tonight for comments!

@morado23 I know how you feel with the timing. And it sucks missing out on things but I hope you don't go back to lurking. I just post when I can and sometimes things spill into the next day but there you go. :)

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @dragonette505 @TravelingCouple I feel more stress waiting to O than in the TWW because I never know how long it will last! It has been as late as CD24 before. I pretty much live in WTO.  ;)
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • NYTino24 said:
    @dragonette505 @TravelingCouple I feel more stress waiting to O than in the TWW because I never know how long it will last! It has been as late as CD24 before. I pretty much live in WTO.  ;)
    Yeah me too, mine changes every month. My latest ever was CD41... I was ready to TP myself. That was last time around. This time around varies from CD 18-23 so it's definitely improved but I've always wondered what it'd actually be like to O on CD 14. Like, whaaaat, only two weeks after your period you're Oing? Magical
  • @TravelingCouple I want to acknowledge that CD24 isn't that late and I'm lucky to O at all, specifically every cycle. I know that isn't the case for everyone.

• NYTino24 said: 
    @TravelingCouple I want to acknowledge that CD24 isn't that late and I'm lucky to O at all, specifically every cycle. I know that isn't the case for everyone.
    True! Very true
  • @Sailing_Mama we didn't get out to do anything fun, but we were able to use the grill. We started painting the upstairs rooms of our house last weekend so it was part two of that (which is why I didn't check in all weekend!). But it was lovely to have the windows up and have a nice breeze blow through, instead of a winter wind.
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts