Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekend Randoms 2/18-2/19

2»

Re: Weekend Randoms 2/18-2/19

• @DuchessOfCambridge My brother in law lives in London and I really liked it there when DH and I visted but its soooo expensive. Idk if I could stomach sacrificing the space to afford to live there but I'm sure if you go outside the actual city a bit it's not as bad? Either way, we are hoping to buy a house here in the states within the next few months so Englad isn't on our radar. DH will probably be applying for duel US citizenship next year if he is still aloud to  :s
  • Loading the player...
  • jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited February 2017
    So I need to get Monday B*tch Fest started early because I'm so annoyed right now. DH and I just spent the last two hours filling out this online application for a Mortgage and we ended up having to scrap the entire thing. I made a few errors when entering my info and there was no way to go back and edit it! Like once you completed the section you couldn't go back into it. Then DH started blaming me for "not paying attention" when filling it out. He wanted to start over from the beginning but I refuse to do it now. What a waste of a day. 

ETA-

• Like @dragonfly87 DHand I just got back from a nice 45 min walk. It's SO nice outside! 

@adirat just saw this on Facebook and thought of you 

Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• @adirat I just see an empty box? I'm sure it was something amazing!!

• @BertiemeetsGertie Aww it was a Tina Belcher gif :( 

• edited February 2017
    @JJMNO1616 we are not sure yet where we would live! DHs London office is in a super convenient area on the tube so we'd try to find something somewhat easily accessible to those tube lines. I've been casually perusing Gumtree and honestly, we live in a pretty expensive city now so the prices aren't too shocking to me. I've done some research and it looks like to move even though DH is a citizen, we'd have to prove upfront we could afford to live there, hence all the money we're saving up. Once we get there, we'll basically have all our rent and grocery money saved and ready to go which we can use or keep in savings and use our salaries in England. TBD! Lots to figure out but luckily lots of time to do so. I agree though, London is crazy expensive and if we didn't already live in an expensive area it'd be more difficult to deal with but it's something we really want to do so here's to ~*~tAkInG cHaNcEs~*~

ETA: @jess0211, that is beautiful. We have an electric fireplace with bookshelves we bought on overstock for $400 and I'm obsessed with it. We get compliments on it all the time!

• @DuchessOfCambridge oooo that sounds gorgeous! I keep checking overstock hoping something will catch my eye that's cheaper

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kiwi2628 I had a substantial collection of bowed headbands and preppy dresses back in GG's heyday. I kind of miss the headbands.
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @kiwi2628 - I rewatched Gossip Girl like two years ago, and it was glorious.  

Right now I'm somewhere in season two of watching Gilmore Girls.  How did I miss this show the first time around?  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • @jess0211 wow! I love that piece! I totally think you need it.  ;)

• @kiwi2628 add me to the gossip girl fan club!! I loved it so much! I may now have to go back and watch again...
  • @kiwi2628 also, teen mom and 16 and pregnant are among my favs...
  • @heatherdubrow both are so good! When my parents divorced my mom moved to the upper east side so I spent a lot of my high school life in Manhattan and parts of this show are so relatable to me, which is kind of sick, lol
  • @hartmich I saw this on FB. Pretty funny!
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/people-cannot-believe-how-bad-the-britney-spears-lifetime-mo?utm_term=.uh27pDVDr#.kf4EWONOQ

Know what isn't funny? The diet I had to follow today. This is a combo of what I am allowed to eat - eggs, chicken, rice, salt, and pepper. No food or drink after 9pm... 9 am tomorrow can't come soon enough!!!

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 im sorry about that. Is your SIBO test tomorrow?
  • @NYTino24 that's awful, I'm sorry
  • edited February 2017
    @kiwi2628 @Tennis11785 Both GGs are hands down my favorite TV shows of all time. Was (am) so obsessed with Gilmore Girls in middle school, same with Gossip Girl in college. Amazing. I miss the headbands too @jsnakehole...though my preppy dresses kind of stuck around!

@NYTino24 that sounds awful, hoping 9 am makes a speedy appearance. 

• @kiwi2628 Yes, it is.
    @heatherdubrow It's much easier than my every 3 years colonoscopy. Don't feel too bad for me. I accidentally ate one of the Twix bars and I have EWCM, so we are GDTPT!!!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited February 2017
    I am quite bored now and disappointed that AF is on her way (started spotting), so I am tinkering around in FF. I am hoping it will get better with each cycle for accuracy purposes, so I want to make sure stats and info are right. I think it will always get estimated O date wrong though because I appear to O on an alternating pattern of CD 11 and CD 13, but oh well. 

Thanks to FF, I learned that my normal LP is 14 days. However, there is one cycle (**TW** when I had my CP) that it says I had a 15 day LP. Now, it's not a huge deal, but it's bothering me that it keeps predicting that I have a 15 day LP, even though the other 3 cycles are 14 days.

So my Sunday night is being spent trying to tinker with setting and trying to "exclude" that cycle from relevant data. 

Wow, I really need a real hobby...
  • NYTino24 Sorry, I have to ask...is it all blended together? It looks very smooth...