January 2016 Moms

Molars

2»

Re: Molars

• nackie said:
    Brushing just gets harder and harder for us.  The goal now is just to get the brush to touch all his teeth at least once a day.  We're only successful about half the time.  We have a dentist appt next month, maybe they'll have some suggestions.
    Our LO hatesssss her teeth being brushed so I'm curious if they have any suggestions. We can maybe get a swipe of a tooth but thats all..  

on a happier note (not actually happier) she has THREE molars coming in. Fml. And they come in slowwwwwww. Usually I'd see a tooth and a day or teo later its through. These stupid things are going on two, maybe three weeks. Luckily she hasnt been miserable the whole time. Today she's majorly miserable and clingy. Two top ones are poking through a tiny bit but the bottom hasnt yet. Its a big white bump but no skin has broken yet. Poor littlw girl! 
  • We only have the bottom 2 (just came in a few weeks ago) so this is making me dread the rest of the teeth!! As far as brushing, we have encorported it into our bedtime routine and LO loves it. I say "open up", I'm able to get a couple scrubs in, then she brushes (chews) on it herself. If shes not in the mood, brushing my teeth next to her encourages her because she likes to be doing what I'm doing. BTW I bought her a small but real toothbrush, and I think she likes it more than the small rubber one. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We officially have 1 molar that has broken skin! It only took approximately 9,132 years to break through... she seems to have another that is close to breaking through. Hurray!  :s
  • We officially have 1 molar that has broken skin! It only took approximately 9,132 years to break through... she seems to have another that is close to breaking through. Hurray!  :s
    At least one of us has had success. We have three but none have broken through. They seriously take foreverrrrrr
  • cali1710 said:
    We officially have 1 molar that has broken skin! It only took approximately 9,132 years to break through... she seems to have another that is close to breaking through. Hurray!  :s
    At least one of us has had success. We have three but none have broken through. They seriously take foreverrrrrr
    I swear one of them poked through and then it healed over so it had to break through again.... ugh....
  • Cricket99 said:
    cali1710 said:
    We officially have 1 molar that has broken skin! It only took approximately 9,132 years to break through... she seems to have another that is close to breaking through. Hurray!  :s
    I swear one of them poked through and then it healed over so it had to break through again.... ugh....
    Its funny you say that, I think it happened. I thought I was crazy. 
  • @cali1710 you are definitely not crazy! It's happening! These molars are teasing us... they're doing it to break us. 
  • Cricket99 said:
    @cali1710 you are definitely not crazy! It's happening! These molars are teasing us... they're doing it to break us. 
    Its working! Its like the test of all tests