TTC after 35

TWW: Feb 13 - 19

Tell us how many DPO you are, what you're doing/not doing this month, when/if you'll test, and symptoms that have you wondering if this is THE month! 

If you haven't already made a separate intro, please first do so in a separate discussion thread so we can get to know you! Good luck!

Re: TWW: Feb 13 - 19

• A BFN at 12DPO.  Temped, OPK and preseed.  Wasn't going to test until AF was late.  Had some pulling and strange twinges in belly button/ab area last week.  Spotted on 8 & 9 DPO.  Now AF is nowhere in sight.  FF thinks I should get AF on 2/17
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• 7dpo. Technically supposed to be benched since I had cp loss 1/9 but fx for a ntnp miracle. Will start attc again next month. I'm not feeling anything atm but plan to test on Friday. 
  • Loading the player...
  • DPO11. Temping, OPK, Folic acid,  CM checks. AF is due tomorrow. .. so that will be D DAY! !! (Nerves are shot) FX for all you ladies who are still in! ! 

Me 38  3 DH 31

Married 2012

BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• GL to you ladies -  I'm WTO which I think I already did but not according to my OPKs
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @DeeVeeZee how did testing go??
  • I'm out.  GL to everyone still waiting!!!
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• @sp128 so sorry to hear that, that sucks!

@DeeVeeZee and @Mommyamp any updates? Thinking of you!
  • MommyampMommyamp member
    edited February 2017
    @Momifbysea I'm now in the October 2017 board!! I got a vvvvvfp on 10 dpo. Today at 12 dpo it is a little darker so I'm keeping my fx it keeps getting darker. I'll call Monday to get started on progesterone. I'm trying not to get too optimistic but I have the exact same due date as I did with dd so it's hard not to get excited. I'm still on pins and needles pretty much all the time. Once I see hb I'll relax a little but I know from past experience that true breathing won't start until I'm holding my rainbow in my arms. 
  • omg congrats @Mommyamp -  When was your loss?  I've had a ton of CM this week way more than usual.  I would sneeze and it would come out.  I'm wondering if your more fertile after a loss.
  • Congratulations @Mommyamp
    DD1: 2/28/12
    DD2: 9/12/13
    Baby #3: Due January 2018

• @vlagrl29 my last loss was a cp on 1/9.
  • I actually had less ew cm this cycle than usual so I honestly wasn't expecting a bfp. I knew we had good timing once but we really weren't going to go back to hard core ttc until next cycle. 
  • that's great @Mommyamp - I had my CP the first week of Jan and I did notice I had a lot less CM in general last month.  We were also NTNP but my mind wasn't really into it.  This month as been much better and lots more CM which is promising to me.  Hope you have a H&H 9 months and the little bean stays sticky and snuggled in there.
  • Fx for you!!!!
  • @mommyamp congrats to you!!!