Baby Names

Girl name poll - I'm annoying

LilLee11LilLee11 member
edited February 2017 in Baby Names
I'm over the name game and I'm hoping this will be the last time I ask for advice! 

Sibs are below (MNs are all family and last name starts w a B and ends in ER)
Adrianna Brooke
Bennett Daniel
Cameron David

*We've exhausted the D names and DH and I are done looking for one we both like* 
Need a good read? There's a new blogger in town... www.thepinningmama.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Girl name poll - I'm annoying 84 votes

Claire Maryann
41% 35 votes
Brooke Maryann
5% 5 votes
Elizabeth Ann
52% 44 votes

Re: Girl name poll - I'm annoying

• I love Claire

• Loading the player...
  • @ashleyandely I love how Brooke sounds w our B last name, but I do agree about not using it as a FN since it's already a MN. Elizabeth is my favorite :) Claire is DH's. Ha! We'll get a name even if we have to flip a coin! 
    Need a good read? There's a new blogger in town... www.thepinningmama.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Would you consider Maryann as a first name? Maryann Elizabeth has a nice ring. (I voted Elizabeth Ann)
  • LilLee11 said:
    @ashleyandely I love how Brooke sounds w our B last name, but I do agree about not using it as a FN since it's already a MN. Elizabeth is my favorite :) Claire is DH's. Ha! We'll get a name even if we have to flip a coin! 
    Brooke is a great name, so I get it! Classic coin flip. You can't go wrong either way :) 
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • I can't vote, because I'm so torn! Elizabeth Ann is BEAUTIFUL! But I really love Claire too. 
  • I voted for Claire because I think it's really pretty, underused, and would age well. I agree against using Brooke since it's your other daughter's middle, and I'd hate for the younger one to think she'd been given an "already used" name and not something special that's all her own. (I'm a younger sibling, and we have these sorts of thoughts sometimes!)  :)
  • I voted Elizabeth Ann. Love the name, goes very well with the sibset. Claire is wonderful as well, but with ABC names, I wouldn't go for another C. KWIM?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks for the help!! We've definitely narrowed it down to the Elizabeth and Claire which makes me feel good! Brooke is out...I'd hate for her to feel like she was given a sloppy seconds name! 
  • my name is elizabeth anne
    so ill go with that one :)
  • Oh gosh, I don't think you can go wrong with either of your final two! Maybe take then both to the hospital and wait to meet her and see what fits best! We did this with DS and it was fun not having a name set in stone and choosing once he was here... it felt special! Congrats on having two solid choices  :)
  • MamaRN13 said:
    Oh gosh, I don't think you can go wrong with either of your final two! Maybe take then both to the hospital and wait to meet her and see what fits best! We did this with DS and it was fun not having a name set in stone and choosing once he was here... it felt special! Congrats on having two solid choices  :)
    This is what we've done w our other 3 and we will probably end up doing it again :) Thank you!