Baby Names

MN for Ramona

We've decided on the name Ramona if this LO is a girl, but a good MN eludes us. We've thrown around a few ideas, but nothing sticks. Our ideas so far-

Ramona Avery
Ramona Madeleine
Ramona Felicity
Ramona Scarlett (DHs favorite, but feels a little heavy me, and I think it will be very dated in a few years)
Ramona Rene (a family name)
Ramona Elizabeth (another DH suggestion. Love the name Elizabeth, but it seems like a long name.)

Ramona Evelyn, Ramona Winifred, Ramona Elise, and Ramona Kate have both been vetoed by DH. LN is one syllable, similar to Stout. 

Re: MN for Ramona

• Ramona Rene is the clear winner for me 

• Ramona Louise was my first thought. I like Ramona Felicity and Ramona Rene. 
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Ramona Rene sounds surprisingly good and if it's a family name it's the winner!
  • I like Rene and Elizabeth, Louise is nice too
    Ramona Kathleen
    Ramona Colette
    Ramona Genevieve
    Ramona Suzette
    Ramona Camille
    Ramona Elise
    Ramona Celeste
    Ramona Giselle
    Ramona Celine
                                          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis

• Love it. We have an Evelyn Ramona :)

Ramona Eileen
    Ramona Irene
  • Ramona Rene for the win!

Who are you naming after? Renée is the (French) feminine for René, so if you're honouring a male Rene, you could go with Renée.

With Ramona I'd go with a 1 or 2 syllable middle name. Other options:
    Ramona Pearl
    Ramona Mae
    Ramona Maeve
    Ramona Sage
    Ramona Suzanne
    Ramona Fern
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @FakeFinn  Rene in my MN, and my great-grandmother's MN, spelled that way with no accents, so we'll spell it the same way if we use it for this LO too. Thanks for the other suggestions!

• Love that it's a mn she would share with you and your great-grandmother! Only 9 more weeks til you find out if you can use it :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I would go with Rene because it's such a special name. DH and I decided that a boy would have his middle name and a girl would probably have mine. I wasn't crazy about the flow of my MN with the girl's name we picked, but it's grown on me and now I'm fairly certain we will use it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Ramona Rene, for sure.