August 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change

8/4, 8/11, 8/18, and 8/25

1.  How many weeks are you?

2.  Size of baby?

3.   Any upcoming appointments?

4. Rants/ Raves/Questions?

5. GTKY:  What is one thing you said you'd never do/allow your kid(s) to do while pregnant and now you have caved?

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• 1. 15

2.  Orange 

3.  Just went Monday. Go back in 4 weeks for my next appointment and 5 for the anatomy scan. 

4.  Nope

5.  I definitely allow more TV than I intended and he sleeps with us sometimes. 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 14

2. Size of baby? Lemon

3. Any upcoming appointments? Next Friday

4. Rants/ Raves/Questions?

5. GTKY: What is one thing you said you'd never do/allow your kid(s) to do while pregnant and now you have caved? 

We coslept for a while. Sometimes it's not worth a battle.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.  How many weeks are you? 13

2.  Size of baby? I think a lemon

3.   Any upcoming appointments? Next Friday

4. Rants/ Raves/Questions? Nope

5. GTKY:  What is one thing you said you'd never do/allow your kid(s) to do while pregnant and now you have caved? Not sure but it probably had something to do with letting them watch TV before the age of 2, which of course we totally did.
    BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17

• 1.  14

2.  peach

3.   had one this week. just a basic check in appt, got to hear the heartbeat at least so that was comforting. 

4.  this house definitely isn't going to clean itself, but i have no motivation whatsoever. the struggle is real. and i'm a little worried about all the lying down i've been doing lately (i work from home a lot so i tend to sit on the couch on my computer). but i just want to be comfy!! 

5. FTM... soooo i don't think i can really answer this question...