June 2016 Moms

HDBD 2/15

did I miss this today? I didn't see one yet 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: HDBD 2/15

• Loading the player...

• Calvin is 8 months and a week. Saying 'mama' and babbling up a storm. Crawling so fast and trying to pull himself up. Feeding himself some small bites. I absolutely love this age!
    Calvin looks like a little man!! Gahhh so cute
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • I have to know where khenry12 got that outfit. So cute and looks comfy. 
  • 8 months this past Sunday. Still prefers the roll/pivot to get where he needs to go if he's on the floor. If I stand him up though, all bets are off & he will happily walk with my fingers or along the sofa edge (slowly, and not with too much determination thank goodness)
    Could Miles' hair be any cuter???
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • 8 months this past Sunday. Still prefers the roll/pivot to get where he needs to go if he's on the floor. If I stand him up though, all bets are off & he will happily walk with my fingers or along the sofa edge (slowly, and not with too much determination thank goodness)
    It's a mess but I love it. I'm terrified to cut it because I'm sure the curls will disappear. I need to work on my boy styling skills. I've never done anything to his hair, but DH is best man in a wedding in a few weeks and the only people under 16 allowed are the 3 children of the bridal party, so all eyes will be on him & the other 2 girls. Anybody got any tips for curly hair?
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
    It's a mess but I love it. I'm terrified to cut it because I'm sure the curls will disappear. I need to work on my boy styling skills. I've never done anything to his hair, but DH is best man in a wedding in a few weeks and the only people under 16 allowed are the 3 children of the bridal party, so all eyes will be on him & the other 2 girls. Anybody got any tips for curly hair?
    Only comb it when it's wet (otherwise it'll frizz) and then try to reform the curls by twisting them on your finger and let them air dry.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::