Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Fri-YAY 2/17

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is one regret in your life (beyond the realm of TTC)

Re: WTO Fri-YAY 2/17

• Month/Cycle: 6/6 (3/3 AL)

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, BBT, CM, HIO

R/R: It's Fri-YAY, payday, my friends from out of state are coming over tomorrow, and I'm going to an AHL game tonight. Nothing can be bad :D

CS/Q: Nothing today

Not speaking up for myself more
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: oh god.... ummm i guess in total 15/15.  

CD: 3....

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Vitamin D, Coq10, cutting back on drinking.  Ok, maybe I'll go back to that one after this weekend.  I've got plans to hang out with a big ol' bottle of wine this weekend. Now to just pick out which bottle(s). 

R/R: I thought H had the day off and I was looking forward to hanging out with him.  But when I woke up this morning, he was all dressed for work.  Turns out he needed to go in. Boooo.  

CS/Q: Rawr. 

GTKY: What is one regret in your life (beyond the realm of TTC) I don't have a whole lot of regrets in life. 

Like @Kiwi2628, I really really wish I had studied abroad in college.  A lot of my friends who were my age all went to London together, and it was never really the same when they came back.  And while that would have been a great experience, those friends all leaving me forced me to become friends with another group of people.  Turns out, those people I became friends with are amazing people and I'm still super close to them a decade later.  We take trips together annually, we text together almost daily, they are closer to me than my own sister.  I can't imagine not having these women in my life at this point. 

Oh and it was also the semester I met and started dating my H.  He was a year ahead of me in college, so he would have been gone when I came back from abroad and we probably would have never gotten to know each other.  I guess that's kinda a big deal too ;-) 

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Lurking from TWW

@50wife I usually get lighter cramps the day before I O and they get stronger the day I O and continue on for a few days afterwards but become less intense. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @50wife - I'm trying to remember exactly when my cramps happen.  I have a cyst, so I only get them when I O from the side with the cyst.  I want to say the cramps happen the night before O, not the night after....Either way, it's within 24 hours of O.  

TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • @50Wife Last cycle, FF said I Oed on Friday (I think it was overnight Friday into Saturday). Most of the day on Saturday I had cramps, almost period-like. So for me personally, cramping happens after.
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • @FLAshley @Tennis11785 @SoldiersMom thank you guys! Based on your info, I'm going with most likely unrelated! My OPK line was still very light this morning so I'm thinking I still have a few days 
  • AvrilmaiAvrilmai member
    edited February 2017
    @kiwi2628 I really appreciate your WAYDTGKU posts. they always make me laugh out loud
    @morado23 i hope you do decide to stick around, but understand that it can be difficult if you're on opposite schedules. 
    @beachbunnyxo123 I'm a therapist too and I get the struggle to with putting career first. getting licensed is a process. I went back to grad school a little later, so I too sometimes feel like I put off starting a family.

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, hio

R/R: Rave: I'm really happy it is Friday and I had some flavored coffee this morning, so a nice treat. Also, and this is a little silly, but I got my head to my knees in a forward bend in yoga yesterday. It was a big accomplishment for me. I was able to hold it the whole time. I've been doing yoga 2-3 times a week for about 10 months now and it is exciting to see how far i've come. Rant: well the air in my building is broken, and it is continuously blowing cold air, and it is so cold inside. I was wearing gloves earlier and to top it off I think I'm getting a cold because of it. Ready to go home, only 6 hours to go!

CS/Q: not yet

I really don't have "regrets," but I would've like to have lived somewhere else for a while. I did move to a different city, but still live in my home state. I think it would've been a great experience to live in a different part of the country for a while. 

edit: grammar

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @50Wife I get cramps that feel like O on CD8-10 ish often for about 8-12 hours and I don't O until CD15-24. It usually correlates with a false surge. I usually get that feeling again right before I actually O. I've been wondering why the first one starts, especially since OPKs don't seem to help.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @kiwi2628 Love your WAYDTGKU response - It sure feels like that most days!

@KariAnn323 Sounds like a great weekend!

@cdnrunning Glad you're feeling better! 

@Tennis11785 Sorry your H has to work - hopefully you'll find something indulgent for the day - you definitely deserve it

@50Wife Yay for a long weekend! Most of Canada has Monday off for Family Day - but the province I live in does it a week early, so we just had our long weekend and only get two days now :( So jealous! Haha

@morado23 I know how that feels - even being on the West coast, if I don't have time in the morning I feel completely out of the loop. You can try posting in more of the weekly threads (weekly randoms, etc.) if you feel like you missed the daily conversation - but still don't feel bad jumping in even if it's not as active. 

@JJMNO1616 Yay for EWCM!

@SoldiersMom Yay for fresh air! Are you guys going to be able to get outside and do something fun?

@beachbunnyxo123 Sorry to see you back here - have lots of wine and chocolate this weekend!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: so many things

R/R: It's Friday! Kinda sad we had our long weekend last weekend :(

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: I have no regrets. I know it sounds corny, but I appreciate everything (good and bad) that I've been through. It's made me who I am, and brought me to where I am.
  • @Avrilmai it definitely is which was why I put so much time and energy into it. Now that I'm independently licensed I'm glad but still feel like I didn't need to put my life on hold like I did for it, it still would've got done but I only saw that in hindsight. 

@heatherdubrow good luck today! Keep us posted! Are they doing an ultrasound? I've always had light periods so I'm concerned about lining thickness myself! 

@Sailing_Mama hope you have a weekend even though it's a short one! 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 TTCAL 3/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, CP, HIO

R/R: Rave: So excited for the warm weekend! It'll especially be nice as DH and I are going house hunting on Sunday, so we won't have to stand outside in the cold. 

CS/Q: Nope.  

Like a few other people here, I personally don't have many regrets. I feel like most things work out exactly the way they should. For instance, when I went to college, I regretted going so far from home, and was miserable, but ended up meeting my best friend, and later my husband, by going to that college. So I really can't regret that.

@morado23 I totally understand you hating having so much student loans! I went to undergrad and grad school to a private university and walked away with WAY too many student loans. Also, I hope you stick around, but totally understand, if you feel like you can't contribute in the way you want.   
    @Avrilmai Wow, that is awesome about the forward bend! I don't even think I could get my legs half way up to my head. I do yoga at home occasionally, and have been thinking about trying to find a studio to join. 

• kaylev0430kaylev0430 member
    edited February 2017
    I've been lurking for a little bit because my cycle has been a TW, but I'm back to dailys

@Avrilmai huge fist bump about the yoga accomplishment! It feels so good to see progress like that!

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Starting BBT and OPKs this cycle! PNV, CM, CP. 

R/R: Even thought I've been lurking, I'm so glad to have joined this awesome community! I'm excited to have you ladies, and I'm excited to start taking new steps in TTC this month!

CS/Q: Starting FF this month, so maybe soon I'll have a chart to stalk!

I don't really have any major regrets. I tried thinking of things, but I really like who I've turned out to be because of the decisions I've made (good or bad!) and I wouldn't change anything. Studying abroad would have been cool though!

ETA words
    Me:30  DH:30
    Married: 4/16
    TTC #1: 7/16 (NTNP 9/15)
  • @beachbunnyxo123 yes and ultrasound and blood work. But it's to check for my FET, to see if we can do the embryo transfer next week!
  • @Kiwi2628 I need the number of your Shaman! lolol!
    @50Wife: I usually get a sharp (side specific) pain day before that fades into a dull general (non side specific) ache into O day which is all gone day after.
    @heatherdubrow: OMG GL on the lining scan! Cant wait to hear how the whole transfer thing goes... ive yet to have one so I'm curious

CD: 23 if you can believe it

WAYDTGKU: besides all the supplements, just lots of sex

R/R: I cant believe I'm still WTO.... insane

CS/Q: none.... either I will O today or I wont.... that's that

GTKY: What is one regret in your life (beyond the realm of TTC) No real regrets... like most everyone else here,I think ive learned that even mistakes can be good learning experiences and they make us more human and empathetic. But because I do want yall to GTK me, I'll dig a lil deeper. I cant say theres one big life mistake I regret, but I do have a bad temper and when I was younger (even into my early 20's) I could say mean things both to strangers and to people I love so much it hurts... and I hurt those people. I made a boy cry in high school and I will never forget how bad I felt after. He was saying mean things to me, but I just went from zero to 5000 and made him cry. He hated me from then on and I don't blame him...  I have also said mean things to my siblings, mom and husband (in the early days before we were married) that I regret. Because words can never come back or be washed away, ive taken my regret and used it to control my words better.
  • MTgirlCOworld - Red.  All the way.  And I like all types of red - really jammy/juicy reds (like Jam Jar), but especially during the winter I love, deep, complex, spicy reds.  Occasionally in the summer, when I'm outside and it's hot, I like a really sweet white.  But never a dry white.  How about you?? 

TTC Since 11/2015
  • cbobell2009cbobell2009 member
    edited February 2017

@kiwi2628 I had the opportunity to do a spring break class in Australia and didn’t take it due to the cost. That’s something I always regret!

@JJMNO1616 Yay for EWCM!

@KariAnn323 Sounds like you have a great weekend planned. Have fun!

@Tennis11785 I hate when you have plans in your head with DH that don’t pan out! Always disappointing.

@50Wife Leave it to the F Bomb to bring things down a notch! It’s my second favorite F word!

@beachbunnyxo123 Fingers Crossed you hear back from your RE soon!

@heatherdubrow Good luck today!

@darkrose88 It will be a nice weekend to be outside! What are you hunting?

Month/Cycle: 5/2

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM/CP, BBT, Vitamin D, Green Tea, Limiting Caffeine,  

R/R: Nada!

CS/Q: Nothing. Just finished AF!

Loss of loved one TW* I regret not going to see my Grandma more when she was in the nursing home. She had dementia and wasn't the same person she used to be. She was miserable and confused all of the time. It was so hard on her and I hate that I didn't support her through it more. She passed away last June but her birthday is this month so she's been on my mind more than usual. I miss her. Dimentia and Alzheimers suck and I'm so sorry to anyone that has had to deal with the horrible disease * End TW

ETA: Sorry to be so damn heavy on a Friday!

Me: 26 DH:28

Married:10/25/14

TTC#1: August 2016

• @heatherdubrow so exciting!!!! Fx for great news! 

@cbobell2009 that's exciting to start charting next week! We'll be here if you need a stalk!

@MTgirlCOworld hope you feel better and get to do something fun!
  • Month/Cycle:

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNV's, Pregnitude, Iron, Folic Acid, Limiting Caffiene, Metformin, Fertility Meds (Femera + Follistim + Menopur)

R/R: My hubby works on Sat and Sun this weekend until 5. But in the evenings, after work, we'll play board games, watch Netflix and BD. :-)

CS/Q: I'm somewhat new to The Bump and this is my first time posting. What does CS/Q mean?  

GTKY: What is one regret in your life (beyond the realm of TTC): Like many have said here, they've moved beyond their regrets and see them as learning experiences. I like to frame mine in a similar manner. However, years ago, I struggled with undereating and as a result, lost/didn't have my period for years. I took having a menstrual cycle for granted. I'm now having troubles getting pregnant, and I'll fully admit, I regret having done that to my body. I hope it "forgives me" and that I'll get pregnant soon. I'm eating well now and nourishing myself (mind, body, soul). I've realized in the last 3 cycles how much having a baby is a gift, a miracle. It's not a privilege. We don't deserve a baby(ies), nor are we entitled to have children. Again, rather...babies/children are purely wonderful gifts we are given to care for and love. My deepest prayer is that I will be able to give birth to ours. 
  • Welcome @amyinaz! - CS/Q is "Chart Stalk/Questions" - it's where you can put your chart (if you're charting things like BBT) or any questions about your cycle of TTC.  

TTC Since 11/2015
  • @Tennis11785 I drink wine.  More red then white tho cause DH doesn't like white.  There is a red blend that is just called RED that is delicious, Prisoner is AMAZING but more expensive, there is another bottle that is called Cooper and Thief Red Blend.  It is aged in a bourbon barrel which gives the wine a deeper texture.  I bought this one at Costco awhile back but last time I went it was not there.  

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

• edited February 2017
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD:17

WAYDTGKU: supplements, green tea, OPKs, less caffeine/wine (boo) 

R/R: I got a nice solid second line yesterday on my OPK, and it's never been so thrilling to pee on something! LOL! Also, I am excited for Friday and a long weekend! 

CS/Q: So after reading TCOYF a few months ago, I'm not sure I really have EWCM. TMI - while there's a noticeable difference in wetness (ew, sorry) there's nothing stretchy/elastic about it. Is this concerning on its own? 

*Potential TW* Last year DH's father was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer just as my school year was starting (I'm a teacher). While I immediately encouraged my husband to go home and stay there for as long as possible (we live many states away), I felt it was SO IMPORTANT to be at open house and booked my flight for the morning after. As important as it really is to me to meet my students' parents, I arrived home on the same day that he passed away. He was too sedated to have a conversation with, and it breaks my heart that I missed the opportunity to really be there for my in-laws and husband. Important lesson to learn about work/family priorities, I guess. But it still makes me sad. 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• YAY @NYTino24 that's great news!!!
  • @cbobell2009 DH and I are buying our first home (fx) so we are looking at 8 different houses on Sunday! Its going to be a long day but we are very excited!
  • Tennis11785Tennis11785 member
    edited February 2017
    That's great news @NYTino24. I hope your mfm is awesome and helps get you answers and a path to a take home baby!

Eta- how exciting @darkrose88. Sounds like a long day. Take lots of notes or the houses might start to run together. 

TTC Since 11/2015
  • jess0211jess0211 member
    edited February 2017
    I am late to the party today...I'll do my best to catch up!
    @kiwi2628 get it girl! 

Eta: bump problems

@KariAnn323 have fun at the game tonight! So jealous! 

@cdnrunning glad you're feeling better!

@tennis11785 hugs!

@50Wife I get a weird, low, pelvic pain usually 1-2 days before I ovulate...

@SoldiersMom I am so excited for nice weather in PA as well this weekend!!! It was gorgeous today! 

@beachbunnyxo123 so sorry to see you back here! Hugs! I am also in the same boat, I put my career first and for a long time I regretted it and made myseld feel awful about it. But someone here actually put it into perspective for me reminding me that I made the best decisions for myself and DH at the time and am in a more stable position with employment and finances than I was earlier on in my marriage. Not sure if that helps, but at the time it was what I needed to hear. And as time has gone on I have shifted my priorities and because of how hard I worked early on I am able to do that. 

@heatherdubrow hope your appt went well today!

@darkrose88 have fun house hunting!!!

@kaylev0430  welcome!!!!!

@MTgirlCOworld  sorry about UTI! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Month/Cycle:5/5

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: stuff and things

R/R: sooooo DH was feeling a bit better last night and the doctor did say we could carefully hio if he felt up to it. So with some creativity we were able to BD last night which is awesome bc I am pretty sure today is O day. I decided to do a wondfo opk last night and it was glaringly positive. I will probably move over to tww tomorrow. Dh is doing a lot better today, but he still can't get up well on his own or lift anything. 

CS/Q: nothing 

Like PP have mentioned I have some regrets about putting career before family, this includes having moved away from family. I wish I had tried harder to stay connected I guess...I tend to get easily annoyed with my family and distance myself and then regret it later.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • AmyInAZAmyInAZ member
    edited February 2017
    Oops! I duplicated this comment!
  • Tennis11785 - Thank you for explaining what CS/Q is! That makes sense. So far, my chart seems to be doing it's normal thing for CD 1 through today. 
  • @NYTino24 yay! Glad your appt was moved up!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @CandyApple2012 jumping in here since I don't think anyone else answered your question.

EWCM is definitely stretchy. They say it should stretch to at least 1 inch like, well, egg whites. Watery CM is also considered fertile, but in my experience you'll know EWCM when you see it.