June 2017 Moms

C scetion moms

Anyone have any experience with previous c section and a 2nd or 3rd or whatever pregnancy where the placenta was anterior and low lying? Just wondering if your placenta moved or caused you problems? The thing that has me worried is accreta, although rare mine seems to be in a perfect place for it to attach incorrectly in that old scar. I have another u/s in a few weeks when I will also have a new Ob, just looking for hopefully some positive stories! Thank you. 

Re: C scetion moms

• I have had 3 previous csections and accreta was a huge worry of mine this pregnancy.  I knew from the lack of movement I probably had an anterior placenta.  My anatomy scan this week confirmed AP but thankfully mine is high in the front.  I really hope yours moves up!!! Your uterus still has a lot of growing to do.  

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I'm pretty sure they check your placenta pretty thoroughly at your anatomy scan if you've had a previous c-section.  Mine is high left anterior.  My doc said there are no worries because it will continue to move up as I get bigger and it's not really near my scar.  If you are worried ask your new OB to keep a close eye on it. 
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Loading the player...
  • No advice, but sending lots of good thoughts that you don't have anything to worry about!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• I'm not a c section mom, but keep us posted!
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • JendinkJendink member
    edited February 2017
    I've got my c section scheduled for June 2.  I had placenta previa with my first pregnancy and have it again with this one. I go on Tuesday for another ultrasound to check the placenta and everything else that my stubborn baby wouldn't show us at the anatomy scan.  With my first pregnancy i had an ultrasound at every appointment. At my 38 week appt the placenta had barely moved out of the way and my dr still recommended a c section. I had a c section at 39 weeks. All went well.  I haven't experienced any complicarions (yet) with this previa