July 2017 Moms

FFFC

AdaByronAdaByron member
edited February 2017 in July 2017 Moms
Confessions go here

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • I usually go food shopping alone during the day and shop for the essentials, try not to get to many extras since it's on my husbands card.. It's still kinda new to me cause when I was working I bought groceries no problem and splurged all the time. 
    After he came home from work I asked if we can go food shopping together, so we did, and I was like a kid in the candy store, well grocery store ;) He just kept saying get whatever you want, and he loves his fair share of food and snacks too. I think we need to shop together more often! 
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    edited February 2017
    Confession 1: I got "deseperate" and did use salicylic acid spot treatment (wash off) a few times in the first semester 
    Confession 2: I also used retinol a few days ago on a "potential"spot 

Confession 3: i eat my prenatals only few times a week 

Confession 4: I keep telling my husband he needs to buy clothes so I place the order online(using his card ofcourse) and sneakily add in a few things of mine too and gift wrap my purchase so he can't tell. Well ...he found out lol. 

Please don't  do what I do
  • My FFFC is pretty tame: I totally 'baby' DH when he has the "man cold", even if he is exaggerating. He had a cold (or in his words, was "extremely sick") for a few days this past week, and I waited on him hand and foot with no regrets.
  • I feel ya @kerils
    i feel kinda shitty. I'm usually a super healthy eater but ever since those favourite jellies came .... I think iv ruined my taste buds, I'm honestly thinking of a detox without depriving my body ofcourse. I feel crappy. And unmotivated. 

On the the other hand, as soon as I planned a mini get away I got a burst of energy cleaned up the whole kitchen packed my clothes did the laundry. I think most of this feeling is coming from being bored lol 
  • @kerils Yes thank you, at least some people can understand I'm not starved, budgeting is a thing and food splurging is awesome. Some just want to assume the worst because of wording. 
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    edited February 2017

@neludelu I think what she meant was she is confessing going cray with candy shopping and it was guilt free since her hubby gave her the go ahead. If you go on your own your more responsible and don't have that "go ahead splurge" thing. 

I also think you may still have a bit of a sugar rush though ;)? @LM1007
  • "I usually go food shopping alone during the day and shop for the essentials, try not to get to many extras since it's we have a budget now.. It's still kinda new to me cause when I was working I bought groceries no problem and splurged all the time"

there i fixed it. Hopefully that's a more accurate statement, @LM1007
  • @BusyZee Me too! Not a getaway, but I went shopping for my gender party next weekend and it made me feel 100 times better and now I'm actually accomplishing things this morning. I think it was partly that I had no real motivation to do anything, and felt crappy and tired, and have SAD. I feel like I have something to look forward to and accomplish now. I stand by what I said though. This pregnancy has really been hell
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @kerils I'm so sorry :( I really wish I knew what to say. Is the nausea not going away? I kind of "prepared" myself for nausea since day 1, not sure that helped or it was meant to be this way but I can PM you 

another confession. I'm finding this thread super funny. Maybe I am sleepy, need breakfast, maybe I'm starving, who knows? 

• I can appreciate all the white knights that came to your rescue because there are many ways to look at a situation. However, hands down the most laughable was your BFF busyzee. I'm confident you're the same person or you're both in horrible oppressed marriages. And that's my FFC. 
    Woahhh. Have you had breakfast ? 
  • @neludelu Yes I said my husbands card it is his card. No he doesn't care how much I spend but out of decency and used to having my own income I don't violate 'our' money. Yes I asked if we could go together, as he just got home from work so I'm asking if he'd like to join on the trip. I have my own car I could've taken myself but the company was lovely. And again yes he told me get whatever because I'd ask him if he wanted certain items as I picked them off the shelves and he pushed the cart and he'd say back 'blah blah - get whatever you want tho'. Now you know our whole trip. Didn't think I'd have to go into detail for everyone. 

And yes @BusyZee is my bff on this app. She's a really nice genuine person.. but are certainly not the same person. We just have the same thought of when people attack others for non sense. Besides, I could never be all organic and eco friendly like her, and I respect that of her. 
    And that's a real shitty thing to assume cause my marriage is beyond awesome. My husband is the absolute best. You don't have an idea on my marriage. Not my fault you're that bored you have to make assumptions on other marriages. 
  • edited February 2017
    @ "Attacked for nonsense"

• @LM1007 your baby bump is also bigger than mine anddd  you already have a baby. And I can't stop laughing  :p

i cant believe your still starving after that grocery trip though, how much do you eat girl?! 

• I just hid my nose when this other patient's husband walked in (I'm waiting at my endocrinologist's office and the waiting room is small). Please, for the love of all that is holy, don't smoke before entering a small room that other people may be in. I don't care if you smoke...just please don't subject me to the after smells. They're worse IMO than the actual smoke smell.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • @BusyZee I don't know if I find it sad or funny that people are so amused over shit like this. 

And exactly, we have both participated in HDBD but ya know, those pics had to be from the internet or something. 

Lol I'm not starving as bad as some for the attention tho. 
  • "I'm confident you're the same person or you're both in horrible oppressed marriages. And that's my FFC."

Same @neludelu, didn't want to call out that reply re: getting caught for buying stuff for herself because i just cant commit to a rabbit hole of back and forth with her. I will add though that I'm pretty sure, based on previous flamed posts, that they LIKE these arrangements and they prefer hubby to make all the money decisions and it suits them just fine. Just... except for when they want to buy some extra snacks or clothes. Then they gotta figure out a way to get it under the radar. 
  • @BusyZee Unfortunately, not entirely. I only get the nausea in couple hour bouts now, but the food aversions can still be day long battles. There's nothing to say really, I'm not sure anyone could make me feel better at this point. I've just kind of accepted my fate. My body just doesn't handle all the hormones and HCG well. Should have expected it really (could never take any kind of hormonal birth control for basically the same reason). I just got it in my head that it was because it was synthetic, and since in pregnancy my body is naturally producing those hormones, I wouldn't react as badly. Wrong, so wrong, oh so terribly wrong. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @satsumasandlemons These arrangements you know nothing about, but as of right now he does make the money and I'm not gonna violate and get everything I want. He could really care less what I buy, and to 'add' he pays my school tutition, my property tax on a family home, has me in a very nice truck and all other expenses we have. 
    And for someone like myself that is not a fan of leaching on someone for money, I never had to rely on anyone for money until I had our first son, married or not. I don't need to get anything under the radar. I get what I want when I need it. Thanks. 
    The fact that you think you have my marriage figured out is disgusting. You don't know me, so I find it repulsive you want to judge my marriage over a statement about grocery shopping. Like what kind of person are you. 
  • EmeraldNCEmeraldNC member
    edited February 2017
    edit: gif gone wrong.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Rae1 said:
    LM1007 said:
    Lol I'm not starving as bad as some for the attention tho. 
    yea sure
    Image result for sure gif
    Yo you really thrive on this. That's so sad. 
  • edit: gif gone wrong.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ljd2010ljd2010 member
    edited February 2017
    Edit: working on gif. Temporary fffc is that I apparently don't know how to insert a gif. 
  • My FFC - the house right next door to the one we are remodeling to live in come this summer is owned by a guy who rents it out to anyone. He doesn't live in town and the house is not maintained so the renters are usually less than desirable and never stay too long. The family that lives there now is no exception. We found out yesterday one of the "kids" that lives there had a warrant and was arrested in Chicago for burglary and weapons charges.

Obviously we do not want to live next to these people especially with 3 small children. Even though we are an hour outside of Chicago, shootings do follow people an hour or more out. Well yesterday we started a campaign from the police chief to all the neighbors to get these people evicted. Now the confession is we are not quite legally putting pressure on the landlord to get his renting option revoked so he is forced to sell...so we can buy the house for a song and knock it down to make a big backyard. My conscious is oddly at ease with this. 
  • edited February 2017
    LM1007 said:
    Yo you really thrive on this. That's so sad. 
    Image result for pot kettle meme
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"