Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 2/16/17

2»

Re: WTO Thursday 2/16/17

• @heatherdubrow GL tomorrow!

So sorry to see you here @mispanda. Hugs to you.

Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• darkrose88darkrose88 member
    edited February 2017
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 TTCAL 2/3

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Temping, CM, CP

R/R: Rant: I took home my laptop from work last night and accidentally left it at home this morning. I had to do an hour round trip to go grab it... now I have to stay late to make up the hours. :( 

CS/Q: Just an observation, have decided that I started a new cycle and last cycle was anovulatory. I think my body is still adjusting itself since the MC and coming off BC.  

GTKY: What is your favorite song from a movie? Bonus points for links and videos!
    I am pretty much in love with all the music from the Guardians of the Galaxy sound track. 

@mispanda So sorry for your loss! Take some time for you and YH and come join us again when you are ready. 
    @ag90 Have fun on your trip in Hawaii!!
    @cbobell2009 Love Dirty Dancing and it's sound track! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Lurking from tww...

@mispanda I am so very sorry for your loss :( hugs and t&p to you. 

@purplg8r no idea but so sorry you're having to go through all this. Hope your Dr can get it figured out and get you some solid answers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Kiki75 I actually made it through today doing something just like that. I told myself I would allow myself to have one thing, so the anticipation of waiting for something really good helped to just avoid all of it. I was really proud for making it through the day without having any of it!
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• @Kiki75 that is such a great idea! I've been having to bring my laptop home more often, and this is the third time I've realized I left it. Although, the last time two times, I realized half way to work so was able to immediately turn around and go get it. I really need to figure out a solution for bringing it home with me and NOT forgetting it. 

• CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNV and HIO

R/R: Nothing in particular, just I hate HIO during FW when I really don't feel like it.  

CS/Q: Nada

GTKY: What is your favorite song from a movie? Bonus points for links and videos!

I love 8mile the movie and ALL the music!!!

Gotta learn how to link etc but will figure it out soon!

• @cdnrunning There is an alternative to the train (which is like $50 round trip). There's a free bus that goes from our base up there and takes like 5 hours and leaves at 5am. blehhhh. If I could get the appointment for a Friday or Monday DH could potentially get leave and we could go to Seoul for the weekend. 

@jess0211 If I have to go to a gyno I'll ask about boric acid suppositories. Not something I think I'll try without consulting a dr first. 

@Sailing_Mama It's not even traveling to a good gyno. There are Korean ones in our city but they like to keep all medical care at military facilities if possible. Makes sense because they can keep records that are in English to send on when you move. We move soon so that may be the reason. 

@mispanda Creepy hugs to you. 

TW Oh and when I was waiting for my appointment a lady came in (with an infant in her arms) for a pregnancy test. And here I am, with an antibiotic that says not to take while pregnant and my mindset is "well probably not, as usual" (plus I just O'd so no baby will be implanted by the time I'm done with the antibiotic) /TW

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @Pinky917 @ag90 @Avrilmai @purplg8r @KariAnn323  - Thanks for the well-wishes!  The RE appointment went really well.  I was super pleased with all of the staff that I interacted with, they definitely go above and beyond there.  Definitely more confident with their clinic than my OB's office.

@slaven - Sorry to hear you're having troubles.  I know some people who swear by international healthcare, but others who avoid it like the plague.  FX your round of treatment works so you don't have to go that far to see another doc.

@KariAnn323 - Glad your enjoyed your massage.  Too bad it's not closer to you!

@50Wife - Love Mel Brooks movies!

@cdnrunning - That sounds awesome!  I went to a few restaurants in Thailand that had table grills and always thought they were so neat.  Didn't know you could buy one for at home!

@mispanda - So sorry to hear that.  Take all the you time you need.

@Kiki75  - Spaceballs <3 

Month/Cycle: 20/18

CD: 33

WAYDTGKU:  PNVs, Diet, Exercise, BBT, OPKs, HIO, etc.  I should get CH tomorrow so at that point I'll jump over to TWW.

R/R:  
    Rave:  I had my RE appointment Monday I loved it!  Everyone in the office from the desk staff, the office manager, the nurse and of course the Dr. herself were all amazing and went above and beyond to make sure I was fully educated on everything and that I was well taken care of.  Doc thinks my OB/Gyn missed me having PCOS when she did my earlier bloodwork and SIS, so she put me on a strict diet and ordered more bloodwork, which I plan on doing on my day off Monday.

Rant:  I had totally given up on O'ing this month.  I legit thought it was going to be anovulatory.  I gave up and broke down and cried Sunday because I was just feeling so frustrated about this whole process.  I was so bummed I didn't even want to reciprocate when DH was trying to get me in the mood.  Low and behold, O 2 days later.  WTF body.  

Also speaking of, the pasts 3 cycles now I've had the most *horrible* O-pain accompanied by vomiting.  The first two I was lucky because they happened on my off-day, but I had to leave work after an hour and a half on Tuesday and was pretty much miserable the rest of the morning & early afternoon.  Luckily H was home and took good care of me.  We even managed to HIO later that day and the next, but with us skipping the weekend that only puts us at a 0, -1 and it's totally my fault.  As bad as it sounds I'll be so happy when he gets back to a normal work schedule again so we can more efficiently DTD.

I officially hate grocery stores now.  The diet she gave me has so many factors to consider I'm just at a near loss as to what is acceptable to eat.  I'm slowly starting to come into it, but the past few days have been super frustrating.

CS/Q: For those of you with severe O pain, what do you do to manage it?  My nurse recommended ginger or saltines, but I was wondering what others used.  I don't have enough sick time on the books to constantly take off 2/3 of my work day once a cycle.

GTKY:  And I couldn't pick just one, so I'm just going to drop this here.  It's the song my best friend and I randomly break into song the most.  I enjoyed the original Broadway filmed version, but Chris Pine overacting in the Hollywood release a few years back just makes my day every time.

https://youtu.be/YmixlJ79ZF0 
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• @WildMagelet I'm glad the RE went well! I'm curious what diet she put you on?
  • @heatherdubrow - I don't know if there's a name for it, but apparently its one she puts all of her clients on.  The paperwork the nurse gave me looked like it was maybe geared towards IVF patients.  The general premise is high fluids, high protein, limited carbs, and anything with carbs has to be on the lower end of low (under 40) in the Glycemic Index.    I tried to relate it to current fad diets I know of that could equate, but she'd say "well no, because of _________".  I've never done a diet where I couldn't just quick-search something or look at a nutritional label before (I'm in accounting, so numbers/calculations speak to me fairly easily).  I have to look everything up, but the databases and lists I've found are far from complete so there's no easy answer to most products.  So far I'm learning lots of things I like to eat that I can't anymore like bananas, popcorn, juice, and my favorite low-fat yogurt.
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• @mispanda I'm so so sorry.  This has been a rough month. Sending you hugs
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 2017
    Month/Cycle: 4/4 1/1 AL

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BD, CM, CP, BBT, OPK, can't take vitamins again until Monday night 

R/R: MFM moved my appointment to a day later and it's a good thing because I didn't realize it was originally scheduled for a day I have parent teacher conferences and won't be home until 9 at the earliest.

CS/Q: Had a huge drop to 96.87 two days ago  and discarded it. Not sure what caused it, but I did fall asleep on the couch before waking up at 11ish. Didn't temp until 5, so it's weird.

I'm pretty partial to the songs from Grease and thought I'd like LaLa Land, but some parts felt too Broadway and out of place. I remember loving the Goo Goo Dolls song "Iris" from City of Angels.

@jess0211 My sister was obsessed with Devon Sawa! Such a memorable song!!
    @Kiki75 That is such a great and terrible movie!
    @MTgirlCOworld I hope the answer on what to do becomes easy for you.
    @mispanda I'm sorry. You are not alone!
    @purplg8r Did they do an ultrasound?
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @slaven well it sounds like a more enticing trip when you can turn it into a long weekend!!
  • @cdnrunning that looks delicious!!

@Kiki75 thanks for the advice!  I think I am going to try to mentally prepare for that 

@NYTino24 *tw * they did an ultrasound last Tuesday and there was nothing to indicate there was still a pregnancy because my lining was too thin. On Wednesday the dr said the good new is that it wasn't ectopic either. Because that ones still in my mind too**
  • @purplg8r What do they think about rising HCG?!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 that just came back yesterday. The nurse said she wasn't sure what the rising hcg meant. But the spotting has turned to red flow again with clots.