April 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 2/11

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Team Blue, Pink, Green? 

Appointments this week?

Symptoms?

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

GTKY: If you could get rid of one household chore (never have to do it again, but it would get done by someone else), what would it be?
Me: 29 DH: 33
Married: 5/30/2013
DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 2/11

• Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Acorn squash, gallon of milk, Gizmo

Team Blue, Pink, Green? Blue - Samuel Cruz

Appointments this week? Had my 28 week appt on Thursday. Dr said my slight anemia isn't of concern and to try to increase it with diet (red meat, beans). I was measuring at 27.5 fundal height and baby's HB sounded good. Got the tdap. I've also gained almost 11lbs and am officially the heaviest I have ever been.

Symptoms? Nothing new this week. I just feel large, but know that I have quite a ways to go and will be getting even bigger.

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? Nothing... I did look into maternity leave, but have a few questions left to ask my HR girl (who quite honestly is a complete idiot).

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Rave: Today is my brother's wedding. I need to start getting ready. I'm mostly looking forward to the food!
    Rant: I'm sick and it sucks. My head feels like it got ran over by a truck. 

GTKY: If you could get rid of one household chore (never have to do it again, but it would get done by someone else), what would it be? Either folding laundry or scrubbing toilets. 
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? I haven't even looked yet! Lol

Team Blue, Pink, Green? Pink! 

Appointments this week? nope,  next week though.  

Symptoms? I'm back to being tired all of the time.  Plus my hips/ pelvis hurts all of the time! 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? we've actually discussed/ looked at cribs. We couldn't decided if we wanted to do a mini crib or a regular crib.  My son will be 18 months when miss Margaret will be born so he will still be using his crib (hopefully for a while still! ) I'm not ready for him to move to a big boy bed.  So I guess we decided to do matching cribs since they will eventually be in the same room.  

Rants/Raves/Questions: my fasting numbers are still kinda high,  they are always in the upper 90's and a lot of time are a few points over 100. I can't seem to find a good night time snack (and oh yes, I need one)  beside eating boring carrots and as much as I love carrots, I'm so sick of them.  Last time I had a lot more wiggle room with food.  

GTKY: If you could get rid of one household chore (never have to do it again, but it would get done by someone else), what would it be? oh this is a hard one.  I hate all chores while pregnant because of heart burn lol I really despise putting laundry away but I also hate cleaning our shower right now because our shower is leaking and it makes it get gross so quickly.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 33 weeks

How big is baby? Haven't checked this week. Hopefully something fun 

Team Blue, Pink, Green? Team blue

Appointments this week? Regular appointment on Monday. 

Symptoms? I've been hit with allergies all week so that has increased my exhaustion/tired body, think I started getting a few BH, eating less, racing heart

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? Nothing too specific. Baby class. ILs are here helping us paint the house. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm kind of just over pregnancy. Which I feel awful for saying because it has been a relatively easy, smooth pregnancy. I'm just not a fan. I felt cute for about two days last week for the first time and now I am back to feeling super self conscious and hating any and all remarks about my body. 

GTKY: If you could get rid of one household chore (never have to do it again, but it would get done by someone else), what would it be?
    Tough. It might be a tie between dishes and putting laundry away. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 31w

How big is baby? foam finger, asparagus

Team Blue, Pink, Green? Green, but I had a dream that I had a girl! 

Appointments this week? Nope

Symptoms? Everything, haha

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? Got my maternity leave paperwork in order and submitted. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: None that I can think of. 

GTKY: If you could get rid of one household chore (never have to do it again, but it would get done by someone else), what would it be? Changing beds and cleaning the bathroom. The kids have lofted beds that are impossible to change! 

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD: 6/20/11
    DS: 2/23/13
    EDD: 4/15/17 

• Options

Rants/Raves/Questions: my fasting numbers are still kinda high,  they are always in the upper 90's and a lot of time are a few points over 100. I can't seem to find a good night time snack (and oh yes, I need one)  beside eating boring carrots and as much as I love carrots, I'm so sick of them.  Last time I had a lot more wiggle room with food.  

I have had really good luck with the Oikos Triple Zero Yogurt...and the best part is it's pretty delicious! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    33 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    A bunch of celery
    Team Blue, Pink, Green? 
    Pink
    Appointments this week?
    (Another) NST on Tuesday. FX she cooperates this time. 
    Symptoms?
    Same ol stuff. Shortness of breath is kicking up, heartburn, sleepy.....
    What have you done to prepare for baby this week? 
    I finally managed to wash and fold all the NB clothes we have, along with sheets, blankets and burp cloths. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    Not really. 

the bathrooms. I love a clean room, but hate the process of doing it!
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Late, as usual. Sorry. 
    How far along are you? 
    31 weeks. I have been sort of forgetting lately how far along I am . I have to check my calendar to be sure. Things are going so slowly that I am sure I must be father along. 

How big is baby? I definitely give up knowing at this point. Everything says something different. And I won't be having any more ultrasounds. So, anyone's guess at this point. 

Team Blue, Pink, Green?  pink! 

Appointments this week? Nope. Every other week and this is my "off" week. 

Symptoms? all the symptoms. A horrible resurgence of morning sickness this weekend kept me bed and couch bound for a lot of it. just so over all of it. :( 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? DD1 and had a special day on Tuesday. She came to my midwife appointment with me (helped the midwife with the doppler and held my hand when I got the tdap). After the appointment we went baby shopping. We stopped at Target and I got a couple of nursing bras. And then we browsed the baby section. She was having so much fun picking out clothes. She just keep "awwwwwing" at stuff and throwing stuff in the cart. So we walked around and picked out some stuff and then went through it and kept a few of the outfits. She really had fun looking at stuff for her sister. Working on our big Amazing order we are going to use the completion discount on in a few weeks, once our tax refund comes in. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I feel like people are asking so much from me this week. Honestly, it isn't even really all that much. But, being asked to get out of bed seems like a lot right now. So, I am just annoyed by all of it. Helping my dad on the technical/website stuff for his new business. I don't really mind but he is so clueless that he needs help with everything. Helping DH find a job. We got a letter on Friday saying that the medicaid coverage for DH and myself will be over March 1st because we didn't send in some sort of proof of something they asked for. I never got anything asking for any sort of proof. So, I have to deal with that and hope we got our insurance back. I had a huge pity party for myself on Friday about that. It isn't fair that I have to spend my day proving to the state that we are so poor and pathetic that we need help from strangers. We are good people who are trying so freaking hard. So, I guess mostly rants today. Sorry. it's a Monday. 

Such a hard question, especially because everything hurts right now. Possibly folding and putting laundry away because it is so tedious. Possibly the dishes just because they never ever end and I feel like I spend at least half my day cleaning up dishes. I hate cleaning the bathroom in general, but DH will at least help with that so I don't have to do it that often. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsstuessy so sorry about your morning sickness. I'm in the same boat. I was up sin e 12:30 last night because I was too nauseous to sleep...I'm now missing my third day of work in a row. I'm going to see if I can get a prescription for it. Is that an option for you?
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Options
    @cafedisco It might be an option. I am going to try the benadryl/ginger pill combo for a couple of days and see what that does. Friday night it just popped up out of nowhere and it was coming and going all weekend. Like Sunday morning I felt great, went to church and enjoyed myself. And then 30 minutes after we got home I was laying on the couch dying. I have a midwife appointment next week so if I can make it until then I will ask her about meds. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just spoke with my midwife. She thinks my nausea is caused by the Zoloft I'm on. So I'm going to try splitting the pill in half for a few days to see if that helps at all. If not, there's not really a better pill I can take for mood so I'm not sure what we'll do. 

I feel like I'm stuck between feeling emotionally miserable or physically so. 
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Options
    @cafedisco That is horrible! I am so sorry. Did you just start Zoloft? Can you get a prescription for the nausea to take with the Zoloft? 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsstuessy I did start it recently.  My midwife was really surprised by the nausea though so she said it might also just be coincidence. 
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Options
    @cafedisco I am so sorry you are having such terrible nausea. When I started zoloft (around 22 weeks) I had a few days of really bad nausea. Only threw up a couple of times and didn't lose any weight, but it was awful and I had the same reaction you did - wondering if I would have to choose between being physically or emotionally miserable. However, after 4 or 5 days, I felt totally fine. I am taking 50 mg. I really hope that the nausea subsides or you can find a way to manage it (lowering the dosage or adding an anti-nausea medicine). That is a really difficult spot to be in  :'(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @kitkat8387 thanks for sharing that - it really helps!  I ended up trying the pill cut in half (so basically 12.5mg) and that has mostly taken away nausea if I'm crazy about eating on the clock every 2 hours.  But I don't know that it will be a high enough dose for my mood so we'll see in another week or so if it helps. Work is super stressful right now so I guess it's a telling time to test it. 
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17