September 2015 Moms

Best wipes?

on kid #3 and the up & up wipes just aren't what they used to be.  Looking for a "green" option with no chemicals (parabens, phthalates, etc).  I didn't like the seventh gen wipes and definitely not Huggies.  Any ideas?  Thanks.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Best wipes?

• We use Water Wipes. You can get them at Target or on Amazon (we get a big box from Amazon). They're 99.9% water and .1% fruit extract. Our little guy was getting diaper rashes from Pampers Sensitive when he was a newborn, so we switched back then and have been using them ever since. We also use them for clean-up after he eats. Love them!
  • We use Huggies One-and-Dones, but if they weren't so pricey, I'd buy the Honest Company wipes. They're big, soft, and sturdy. I was bummed when I ran out of samples lol. Good luck! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I use the honest co wipes. They are big, thick, and soft. Ive had to use other brands before and I literally laughed at them, they felt like tissue paper compared to what I'm used to.
  • I love Aleva naturals for a 'green' option. They were pricy though, so now I use cloth wipes with water most of the time, and pampers sensitive for diaper bag and messy poops.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Water wipes!!! They are my most favorite baby care product EVER!! I credit them with my nearly 15 month old only having diaper rash once in his life - and that was after we used a round of Seventh Gen wipes. So gentle on baby!! They will forever be my baby shower go to gift! 
  • Thanks ladies.  Will try the water wipes!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kkerner87kkerner87 member
    edited February 2017
    I love water wipes, but they're pricey. We used them until LO was about 5 months old. Then they just got to be too big of an expense. I switched to Seventh Generation and we're happy with those!