August 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms Thread 2/13

How are you feeling today?  Anything new to report?

***TW in Siggy***
Me: 34 / DH: 33
Married: Nov 2011
TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread 2/13

• I felt the baby quite a bit Friday night and Saturday morning. Felt like she was playing bongos on my right ovary. 

Nausea hasn't gone away yet and I'm 15+4. Sigh. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I thought I had been lucky with not throwing up but seems like my sense of smell went from 0 to 100 real quick last night, I pretty much threw up all I hate for dinner and this week i will be approaching my 13w of pregnancy. I sure don't like that i can smell everything from miles away.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thought nausea was gone, but threw up again. I'm 15 +5, so really hoping it goes away soon. Not gonna gain any weight at this rate. I did go 3 days without puking and then 4 days without so I have hope now that it's not every single day.
    Feel like I might be feeling baby move here and there.
    A lot more hungry more. Definitely snacking more throughout the day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thought nausea was gone, but threw up again. I'm 15 +5, so really hoping it goes away soon. Not gonna gain any weight at this rate. I did go 3 days without puking and then 4 days without so I have hope now that it's not every single day.
    Feel like I might be feeling baby move here and there.
    A lot more hungry more. Definitely snacking more throughout the day.
    I'm with you on nausea; also 15+5. I call bullshit on "don't worry, it usually goes away by the second tri!" advice. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I still have nausea too! I'm almost 15 weeks. Also, I've had a cold for over a week and it's really sucked. 
    H & I: Both 28
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Boooooo. 12 weeks here and SO DESPERATE for this nausea to end. So tired of throwing up. Guess I won't get my hopes up for the magic of the second trimester. 
  • I hate all food and nausea is back.  Makes it tough to eat anything.  I do have more energy, but that sort of defeats the purpose of having  energy when I feel like crap all day.  Haven't thrown up in a few weeks, but gagging is not fun either.  Holding out hope that the nausea goes away like it did around week 16 for my first.  I do the know how you HG mom's do it.

Also having some freaky vivid dreams.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thought I was done being nauseous until I puked last night while brushing my teeth! I'm sooo ready for the nausea to leave. I have constant heartburn but I dealt with that my entire pregnancy with DS.
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• dinofreakdinofreak member
    edited February 2017
    So. Exhausted. All. The. Time. It seems to be getting worse. But coffee no longer makes me nauseous so I'm trying 1 cup per day! I hope it helps!
    Got my first gusher of a bloody nose yesterday, too. Helpful hint from a nurse friend: pinch your nosebridge and tilt FORWARD not back because all the blood will otherwise drip straight into your stomach and make you constipated (or terrified if you have blood in your stool)
  • I'm so gassy! It's like I'm in a meeting and I'm in my chair farting. These symptoms are crazy...if I'm not nauseous or exhausted then I'm gassy! Lord help me!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @DeansGirl14 I was really wishing it would've  gone away in 2nd trimester for me. The worst part is when I go 4 days without puking and get my hopes up.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been coughing so much from this never-ending cough that I've started to slightly pee my pants. I feel so glamorous.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am exhausted and starting to feel some stretching pains.  This is number 3 so I expect to feel more.  Baby girl likes to rock it out in the evenings when I am trying to sleep gah!
  • Sooooo sooo tired. And then this morning I woke up with blood shot eyes. Dr google says it's a pg symptom. What?? Anyway, I'll take it as a sign to drink more water. 
  • Still having ridiculous diarrhea. And so much gas. Getting to the point that I can't trust a fart. 
  • @SpotConlon sorry to lolll but I'm right there with you lady!
    Soo.. it looks like the nausea has subsided a ton which is awesome! However, it has been replaced by either blinding headaches that feel like i need 20 coffees to make it go away or a crazy dizziness that stops after a couple of minutes. Not fun when I'm looking after my 13month old.
  • @BabyFeld Me too! Sorta. 14w and I'm getting periods of lightheadedness in the late afternoon/evening where I need to sit or lie down; darkness helps, food doesn't help much, and I think coffee would. Not quite a migraine, not quite pure exhaustion, not quite a sugar low, just a completely new sensation. 
  • @SpotConlon The "pough" (pee/cough) never went away for me, even when I'm not pregnant. 4 kids have ruined my bladder! It's not only when I cough, but when I have morning sickness. I have to wear those Poise pads right now. I feel so old!  :'(

What pregnancy symptom do I NOT have right now..?  :s
  • I have gotten horrible migraines since I started week 15, it's been nonstop for 4 days now :( doctor prescribed tylonel 3, but it didn't touch it. Ready for them to go away!!  
    Me: 27 DH: 29

Diagnosed with PCOS: January 2009

1st D&C: Janaury 2009
    Dating: March 18, 2009
    Married: June 12, 2010
    TTC: January 1, 2011
    2nd D&C: June 5, 2011
    3rd D&C: August 3, 2011
    Dec 2016: BFP (due 8/5/2017)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Kathryn0903Kathryn0903 member
    edited February 2017
    Anyone else peeing a lot? I used to go hours without going to the bathroom, now it's all the time.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've started to get  tailbone pain at night. It's like someone kicked my in my butt each night :(
  • I've been having little tiny bumps on the inside of my thighs that itch sometime. I'm guessing it is exema but it is annoying as I don't know what. I'll be happy when it goes away. My legs don't rub together or anything. They just showed up one day. 
  • @Kathryn0903 the joyyys of pregnant life - wait till the babes are huge and just chillin on our bladders.. third tri with dd I shoulda just straight up moved into the bathroom instead of mad dashes every 5mins thinking i wasnt gonna make it
  • My appetite is back.

Getting a daily headache for the past week or so.

Still having cramps, horrible skin, and trouble getting enough breath. Going up the stairs can really wind me now.

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mango517 said:
    My appetite is back.

Getting a daily headache for the past week or so.

Still having cramps, horrible skin, and trouble getting enough breath. Going up the stairs can really wind me now.
    I LOVE this gif, lol.

Yes, I've noticed shortness of breath too. This morning, for example. Several days ago I woke up short of breath which was somewhat concerning. 
    I'm also reasonably fit and a runner and my endurance is shot to hell. Walking up 4 flights of stairs every day definitely winds me. 

BabyFruit Ticker