June 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms! 2.13

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms! 2.13

• Wearmi1 said:

New symptom this week... my lady bits have developed night sweats.  I woke up last night straight up sweating down there.  I told my hubs this morning and he had the most disgusted look on his face and said he didn't want to know anymore.  Brought such a giggle to me that he was grossed out :-) 

Had my monthly midwife appointment yesterday.  I took a list of questions with me I'd been writing down on a post to remember to ask.  I inquired about versions and what there policy was on them since this little one has been breach my entire pregnancy anytime we've seen her on ultrasound which is every 3ish weeks or so.  I also asked about how long they would let me go overdue before inducing me.  I guess if I haven't had her by my due date they will then set an induction date no later than 41 weeks.  I asked about what to do about restless legs, she said to take a magnesium/calcium supplement everyday and that should really help.  Also asked about swelling in my feet and lower legs.  She suggested keeping my feet propped up as much during the day and that also compression socks might help.  I also have to go take my glucose test in about a week and a half. 

Ugh. Mine too.  :#
  • I've been experiencing a lot of heavy cramping every time I pee. It's like my full bladder is holding everything in place and as soon as I empty it all hell breaks lose. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Over the past week or two, I get these strong and seemingly random abdominal pains.  It seems to come out of nowhere and slowly subsides over the course of a 1/2 day to a day.  I think the pain is somehow connected to digestive slowness from the pregnancy, as I notice it happens when food seems to sit in my stomach longer.  The last time this happened - TMI warning - I  vomited up my entire dinner from the night prior (about 12 hours later!) - End TMI warning.  Last night I could barely eat dinner as I felt full and my abdomen was killing.  I woke up still feeling full.  Just the worst sensation!  It's like my entire GI system comes to a grinding halt randomly and then as the pain subsides, I can eat again. 
  • @Elyse1384 Are you walking at all? Moving around will really help your GI system move things along. 
  • MKRLTX said:
    @Elyse1384 Are you walking at all? Moving around will really help your GI system move things along. 
    Does chasing two toddlers around count haha.  Generally speaking I move around a good amount except during working hours which I know isn't ideal.  I'll need to try doing some laps around the building (or inside because New England).
  • Well, I knew it was likely but for the love of God it is excruciatingly painful!!!!

My pubic bone has separated early again.  Shifting weight from one leg to the other is ridiculous...

Anyone else already dealing with Pubic Symphysis Diastasis?  I had it with my twins starting at ~ 21w so I was at higher risk for it happening again... why me?!?  :'(
  • Thirst all of a sudden I'm permentently thirsty. It happened with my DD too for no found reason. 
    DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• After some "sexy time" my husband confirmed the existence of hemorrhoids. Fck. They are definitely not so sexy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm getting some carpal tunnel here and there during the day, like pins and needles.  And one of my arms got really sore last night, not sure if it's related or just similar to the hip/leg pain I get at night.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • My crotch and inner thighs straight up feel like they have been kicked repeatedly by the end of the day.  I'm on my feet all day at work, and by the time I get home, it huuuuurts.  I do not remember this happening this early on last time (24 weeks).  My OB said it's because my muscles are already stretched out and not able to support quite as well as they did last time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 7/11/09 TTC #1 Since 05/10
    BFP #1 09/20/10 Natural m/c 10/05/10
    BFP! #2 04/21/11... Beta 16 DPO: 437, 18 DPO:1446 Ultrasound 6w6d TWINS!
    Annabel & Sophia Born 11/28/11 at 34w6d
    BFP #3 10/4/16... Beta 13 DPO: 145, 15 DPO: 367 12/1/16 It's a GIRL!

• I officially have to take a break during my morning routine of shower, hair, and makeup.  I'm pathetic. 
  • We went on a walk today and we had to go back home after less than 20 minutes because I had to pee. I went literally right before we walked out the door. I wasn't sure I was going to make it back!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Got a Charlie Horse at like 3am this morning while I was sleeping... that sucked... and I seem to be getting irritated a lot easier lately, mostly with my MIL and SS.. trying to control it isn't as easy as I thought it would be lol
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Well, I knew it was likely but for the love of God it is excruciatingly painful!!!!

My pubic bone has separated early again.  Shifting weight from one leg to the other is ridiculous...

Anyone else already dealing with Pubic Symphysis Diastasis?  I had it with my twins starting at ~ 21w so I was at higher risk for it happening again... why me?!?  :'(
    I am. It's very painful at times and I really hope it doesn't just keep getting worse!
    Married my best friend May 24, 2008
    BFP #1 9/1/11, EDD 5/15/12, Missed M/C at 9w4d, discovered at 11w3d, D&C 11/2/11
    BFP #2 6/20/12, Baby Boy born 3/2/13
    BFP #3 October 2016, EDD 6/11/17