Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 2/16/17

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite song from a movie? Bonus points for links and videos!
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: WTO Thursday 2/16/17

• Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: bd eod

R/R:
    I do have another yeast infection and BV. My dr said that if this round of antifungal doesn't work then I'll have to go see a gyno at another base in Seoul which is 3 hours by train. Perks of being stationed in Korea. There are Korean gynos but she didn't recommend it. Asian medicine is very holistic and while it may work I don't necessarily trust it completely. I did find out after my appointment that diabetes and yeast infections are related. I get hypoglycemic (self diagnosed, my old dr didn't care) and it runs in my family. 

I think I O'd already plus we won't be BDing with this infection so I'll go to TWW tomorrow. Just wanted to post about my dr appointment since I mentioned it yesterday. 

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt

R/R: It's H's birthday this weekend and I think I'm going to buy an 8 person raclette set for a small dinner party. It's something I used to do quite often in Montreal but it's not that popular here in the US.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What is your favorite song from a movie? Bonus points for links and videos!

Not necessarily my favorite but one that I really like/find memorable: NIN from the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 

@kiwi2628 sorry you're feeling crappy - at least it's almost Friday, right?
    @slaven hopefully this round works, taking a train for three hours sounds terrible :(
    @KariAnn323 do you have any massage therapists associated with a chiropractor clinic? That's where I found mine - having said that it's more therapeutic than enjoyable if that makes sense. So it feels good but sometimes it hurts when she's working out my 
    issues 
  • @cdnrunning omg I looooove raclette! 
  • Month/Cycle: 11 cycles - 6 TTCAL

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: Tried preseed this cycle as CM was scant this time around, BBT, PNV, and limiting caffiene

R/R: Was bit frustrated with my fiance this morning. Last night I had asked him if he wanted to bd since it was possible I was ovulating. He told me that he didn't feel up to it. I was a little disappointed but figured our timing would be okay without the extra day. Then this morning, he decided to wake me up a couple minutes before my late alarm to bd before work. At my late alarm I have 15 minutes to get ready and head out the door... Needless to say I was late to work :sweat:  :s 

CS/Q: Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, just waiting on FF to update and confirm. Hoping it will since my temps have been up and down a lot recently.

GTKY: What is your favorite song from a movie? Bonus points for links and videos!   I have so many songs from movies that I love, but right now only Look Down or 'Work Song' from Les Miserables comes to mind.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPK, CM

R/R: Headaches :( Almost everyday since last week. And they leave me drained of energy so I don't want to do anything but sleep. Ugh

CS/Q:

Lots of good picks out there, ladies! My faves aren't actually from a movie. They're from Nashville. I love these songs so much we used both of them in our wedding. "Borrow My Heart" was our recessional song and "When The Right One Comes Along" was our first dance <3

"Borrow My Heart" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBzKrKMv9w4&amp;sns=em

"When The Right One Comes Along" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bhVJizPuwY&amp;sns=em

Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • @SoldiersMom ahh! You just reminded me of another good one from Nashville! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6SG_Xo3e38

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @purplg8r I am sorry you're not feeling well. FX you're not getting the stomach flu or something! You should let the dentist know you're not feeling well. 

@SoldiersMom sorry about the headaches!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cbobell2009 so glad the progesterone is working and FX you O! Also, YES to Purple Rain!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jess0211 LOVE that one too! Nashville has put out some really great music!
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • **TW** Loss Mentioned

Hey ladies, I didn't want to start my own thread so I hope it's okay to post here since I guess I belong here now.  Doctor pretty much confirmed that I just had an early miscarriage.  I might take some time to myself but you might see me love-titting you as I lurk.

• Oh @mispanda I'm so sorry to see you back here! Sending love and hugs.
  • @mispanda I am so sorry to see you back here! Sending so many creepy internet hugs your way!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mispanda I'm so sorry, friend. Big hugs to you.  Take all of the time you need -- we'll be here for you when you're ready! <3 
    Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• @mispanda  Nnnooooo!! Hugs to you and your H!
  • jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited February 2017
    @mispanda I'm so so sorry to hear that. Hugs. 

@Sailing_Mama No PreSeed yet because my DH and I are actually TTA until the end of April for employment reasons. So it doesn't really matter at this point I just felt really hopeful last month that it seemed like things were functioning down there and now I'm like where did you go CM? 

@cdnrunning The last thing I need is to become addicted to another cheese but I need to try Raclette now. 

@cbobell2009 FX for O!

@heatherdubrow GL at your appointment tomorrow! 

Edited because spelling is hard
  • @jess0211 Working from home in pj's is the best thing ever! Also, I couldn't think of Time Warp when I posted - it's another fav of mine.

@mispanda I'm so sorry! Sending internet hugs your way. 

@cbobell2009 Agreed, I'm in better spirits now for sure  :D

@Sailing_Mama Agreed, I can't be frustrated with him since he tried. At least if anyone noticed I was a bit late to work they haven't said anything about it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• @mispanda So sorry you are back here. Hugs to you and I hope your stay here is short.
    @Pinky917 Thank you and we are still CD twins. I will see you in the tww soon!
  • @mispanda so incredibly sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and we're here for you if you need us <3
  • Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD:  8

WAYDTGKU:  PNV/DHA, OPK, cycle tracking

R/R:  Rave - Had a really great time on vacation and lots of really positive talk about TTC with H, which has me really excited for my FW to start in a few days!  Rant - I'm back at work today and really busy :(  Vacation is never long enough.

CS/Q:  None

GTKY: What is your favorite song from a movie? Bonus points for links and videos!  I'm with @JJMNO1616 - all of the music from Cruel Intentions is on point.

@ag90 jealous you're in Hawaii!  I feel your pain on AF crashing the party - she crashed ours as well :/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mispanda I'm so very sorry for your loss. Take all the time that you need, but know that we are here for you. So many creepy internet hugs for you and YH
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • **TW.  Well shit. Hcg Levels are back in the 400s (that's where they were when I first tested but got down into the 200s last week)   I have to go in for hcg on Monday, ultrasound and dr visit on Tuesday.  Anyone know what this could mean??  **end TW
  • @mispanda So sorry to see you here. Take all of the time you need!

@purplg8r I don't have any insight but FX the doctor gets back to you ASAP!

@cdnrunning Now I'm just hungry!!

Me: 26 DH:28

Married:10/25/14

TTC#1: August 2016

• @slaven GL!!  Hope you don't come back.  :)
    @KariAnn323 Yay for a great massage.
    @safire3 GL in TWW!
    @jess0211 Glad YH is feeling better.  Woo hoo for PJ work day.
    @purplg8r feel better soon! FX for good news for you.
    @SoldiersMom I have been having bad headaches too.  I don't know what is going on.
    @mispanda Hugs.  So sorry for your loss.
    @cdnrunning That sounds amazing.

Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, CM/cycle tracking

R/R: So I got a call from a recruiter a couple of days ago.  We traded some emails yesterday and he said they are VERY interested in my skills.  I am waiting to hear about setting up an interview.  Rave - Yay for the potential of a new job.  Rant - I am very frustrated.  We just started trying and I get a job offer.  I am excited but the local office may not be big enough for FMLA which means my job will not be protected when I take leave.  If it is big enough we have to go on hold for a few months, again.  I am trying not to stress till something is for sure but I am just frustrated with the timing.

CS/Q: nope

Hmmmmm  I can't think of any.  I will try and come back.

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

• @mispanda  I'm so sorry <3<3 all the hugs. Take as much time as you need.

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Month/Cycle: 11 months, 5/6 TTCAL

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNV, vitamin D, fish oil, CoQ10, baby aspirin, pom juice, pineapple core days 1-5 after O, fertility foods, RRL tea, green tea, BBT, CBDAs & Wondfos, Preseed, GDTPT

R/R: Not much new to report today. :)

CS/Q: Nope

I don't know about all-time favorite but I did really love Duets back in the day. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWMKXezAaPY&nbsp;

There is always this one, too. :) 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVZUVeMtYXc

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18