August 2017 Moms

Body Acne....Help!!

What can I do for all this body acne I've acquired? Mainly it's just on my chest and neck, but it's just very annoying. Almost like a little rash, but with small little whiteheads. I've never broken out before on my body (except my face lol) and I can't seem to get rid of it, even though I've been using my facial cleanser and toner on it. 
Also, does it go away?
Any advice is appreciated ;)

Re: Body Acne....Help!!

• African black soap
  • There's some discussion in the weekly symptom thread about other people who are dealing with acne  :)
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Loading the player...
  • What to expect says it shouldn't last past birth. Have you tried witch hazel? Put it in a spray bottle and give yourself a spritz all over before getting dressed, it helps calm down all sorts of skin issues
  • I know it seems counterintuitive, but don't forget to moisturize. Argan oil is great because it hydrates while neutralizing overactive oil production. Good luck, now that I'm older I finally am not dealing with acne, but I did in past pregnancies and it was stressful. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I had the same issue. I found EmmeDiane.com and she has a body wash that I swear cleared it up in 2 days! And a little goes a long way. Acne body wash is not as easy to find as one would think so I'm glad this worked!