October 2017 Moms
Options

October Facebook group?

Hey mommas! Anyone interested in forming a small fb group for October due dates? I'm in a Dec 2015 group and we still remain close. If I get enough interest, I'll create the group. :) 
Let me know! 

Re: October Facebook group?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm happy to sticking with TB for now but may be up for joining a FB group a little further down the line. 

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with you guys. I didnt friend my june-15ers till several months after our babies were born! It was awesome to finally "meet" ladies that i'd been talking to for over a year. 
  • Options
    With ds, they made a Facebook group around 20weeks
  • Options
    I agree with everyone else.  I hope to eventually have a facebook group.  I did the bump with my oldest and my birth board created a facebook group, and now nearly 5 years later we're still really close and i love them.  But i think we need to wait and ride out a storm a little first. We had some bumps on the bump and some even bigger bumps once the facebook group started with splintering groups and whatnot.  Drama drama drama. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hey! I was in the December 2015 group, too! I left the group during the summer, but I still remain friends with a lot of the ladies from the group. I would love a FB group, it's much easier than keeping up with a bump board. 
  • Options
    I'm interested
  • Options
    Seems like little to no interest atm. So I won't be making it for now. For those of u who want to join one, WTE app has already formed several fb groups. I'm going to be joining one of those. 
  • Options
    ^^ i love how you worded this! hahaha I'm with you!
  • Options
    I would be interested a little later once we get to know each other and our family and friends know we're pregnant.
  • Options
    What about a private group on the bump? Then there is no stranger danger. 
  • Options
    I would love to, down the line. The last one we moved from bump to fb in 2013 turned in to such a nightmare that I had to make a smaller one for the non crazies...then ended up closing that one out a few months after our kids were born because women can be crazy lol. I'm still great friends with 4 girls out of over 200 though thanks to The Bump and then FB :-) 
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Options
    Not yet. On my first BMB, some of us bonded beautifully and moved to a private FB group about 6 months into pregnancy. We still talk every day. I'm glad we waited, because there were some crazies who went down in flames long before that. At least they were entertaining.
  • Options
    Id be down for it but further down the line when most of the crazies jump off :)
  • Options
    I'm up for it when it's time.
  • Options
    I'd also like to join but later.  :) 

• Options
    I would be interested:)
  • Options
    I don't mind.. I think I'd like FB better but it's up to you all
  • Options
    @Tennis11785 Likely the group catfish "won't have a Facebook" anyway.

But I definitely want to weed out the crazies!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options

No fb for me yet. I'll wait till we weed out the crazies and determine the group catfish.  

Can I just say I am secretly ready for this?  I love reading through all the good juicy drama.  And there's bound to be some crazies lurking around.
  • Options
    I'm up for a FB group down the road!
  • Options
    I would be up for FB, but a bit down the road. I think it's too early. I agree with some of the comments about the crazies. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'd be down to join a FB group, but like many others have said and wait a little while.
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    baker1jm2baker1jm2 member
    edited February 2017
    I'm in..my august 15 group was started around 8 weeks.  It was nice having people to talk and relate to throughout pregnancy and we're all still really close.  If there's a crazy you can just delete them from the group! Also we didn't fb friend each other until late pregnancy or after babes were born so if your profile is private no one should be able to see anything about you
  • Options
    I dig this idea..., but agree, once were a bit more established.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    Whenever the group is formed i would love to be added! I was part of the D15 bump but I never got added to the fb page. :( 
  • Options
    Id prefer FB group. The format of this app is horrible. And I'd rather skip all the drama and leave the "crazies" here on the bump to stir their own pot. While we actually get to bond and enjoy each others company. Easier to weed them out on facebook.