Trying to Get Pregnant

EWCM and ovulation

I have a question 

I had EWCM on Sunday morning so my husband and I BD. I took an OPK test and it was darker fan usual. The next day (monday) it was positive. Tuesday the line was becoming lighter again. 

When would i have ovulated? 

Re: EWCM and ovulation

• tvisram said:
    I have a question 

I had EWCM on Sunday morning so my husband and I BD. I took an OPK test and it was darker fan usual. The next day (monday) it was positive. Tuesday the line was becoming lighter again. 

When would i have ovulated? 
    QFP

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Loading the player...
  • ^ ugh, my gif froze. 

In all seriousness, the answer is Tuesday. 

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• lundlund member
    edited February 2017

December 4th.

• I agree with @MTgirlCOworld

But seriously OP we are not google. If you want to actively participate here you should introduce yourself in the appropriate thread and joint the daily WTO/TWW threads. This question would have been welcomed there. Also consider reading the book 'Take charge of your fertility' which gives lots of good information about how to track ovulation. 

• NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 2017
    *TW* I didn't O until two days after my OPKs turned negative and CM dried up in my FCAL. that has never happened to me. You have to temp to confirm!!!! */TW*
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility