Trying to Get Pregnant

Vanderpump and housewives thread!

Re: Vanderpump and housewives thread!

• @Hollyyyyy oh.em.gee. thank you! Down the rabbit hole of google I go...........

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• @fwtx5815 yes, yes, and yes about Scheana with Shay's addiction. That was so pathetic. PS - he's pretty cute now that he's sober and healthy!

• Loading the player...
  • LoveInDCLoveInDC member
    edited February 2017
    zwink1 said:
    I'm like a full season behind on VPR...

More importantly, @LoveinDC, how, exactly, does one go $600,000.00 over budget on cabinets!?!  I mean, WTF was the original cabinet budget?  Also, where are these cabinets coming from?  I am baffled by this.
    I did some research and I misremembered. They spent around $600,000.00 total for cabinets which was $135,000.00 over their original budget. It just so happens that they just released a bunch of photos of the home in progress. It's pretty insane. At some point (last season maybe?) Heather gave the girls a tour during a construction. It was insane.

https://www.popsugar.com/home/Heather-Dubrow-New-House-42191774

• @LoveInDC It's beautiful! I would 100% build that house if I had the money. I wonder if she named her house like Lisa did?!

• When I have to go to big meetings or conferences alone, I totally channel my inner Stassi Shroeder to help boost my confidence. 
  • haylsbayls-2haylsbayls-2 member
    edited February 2017
    Agree. A lot of girls would kill to be Stassi and she's sitting around pouting over Patrick who was kind of douchey anyway. 

I would be kind of upset if I were Katie and didn't make Ariana a bridesmaid, but then my fiance swooped in and made her a groomsman. From the pics I saw on their instas, Ariana is wearing a bridesmaid dress, and not a tux.

ETA: I completely imagined Ariana in a bridesmaid dress. I went back to stalk and yep, she was wearing a tux.

• @adirat That's an interesting theory. I mean, Ariana is pretty enough to make a super model insecure. I think it might also have to do with Ariana's total rejection of the "girl code" the VPR group goes by. They're all about blind loyalty and hating the same people. Even when Katie was hating on Stassi for it, she was joining in with everyone else who was hating Stassi. Ariana's the only person who likes who she likes even if some of those people hate each other. She also tells it straight up and doesn't pussy foot around her feelings (to a fault).

@haylsbayls I would be totally pissed at my SO if he decided to work around my decision. I noticed they never showed the conversation between Katie and Tom before Tom asked her. They had to talk about it right? I guess Katie said it was okay, but they didn't want to show it because it undermines a lot of her irrational yelling this season.
  • I finally watched the whole episode!
    I think it was lame of Sandoval to bring up Katie and Tom's relationship issues at their bachelorette/bachelor party. Wrong place and time!

And poor Brittany sitting there and listening to the conversation between Stassi and Jax. I would've gotten up and left if I were her...
  • Sometimes I think they are forced to bring up topics like that during the wrong time and place. I know it's their job but I would be so sick of all these big lifetime events being ruined by unnecessary drama. Maybe I'm naive but I feel like people don't act like that. 

• @heatherdubrow Am I misremembering? I thought Katie brought it up to Sandoval. 

@loveindc Good point about Ariana. She's just not part of their clique's social mores. 

• @adirat it's entirely possible that I missed that...I was just thinking of him harping on how they need to go to counseling 
  • @heatherdubrow Well they definitely do need to go to counseling... But maybe not great advice for the bachelorette party. 

• @adirat as usual, I agree with you!
  • Haha @heatherdubrow youre giving me serious New York Housewives vibes with the "wrong place wrong time" expression 
    @LoveInDC I came on here to give a full account of my feelingns about this weeks episode and then I saw yours and I must say; you are spot on. Said it all girl!
    @adirat interesting bit of gossip. Totally makes sense, given how insecure Katie seems to be. 

Jax crying was so fake. He's a total manipulator and knows how to get people to feel sorry for him. Not buying it Jax!
    Scheana Marie and Shay are so lame. You can tell that Shay is just going through the motions and she knows it. Oy. Also - she said on WWHL that she's got a new man now. Hopefully he's not married or a junkie. But I did hear she was dating Hilary Duff's ex husband (who was just charged with RAPE and is a huge cokehead).  Interesting.

*note - please excuse and typing errors!  I'm mobile bumping and it's so hard to crash them all! 
  • Do any of you guys watch Beverly Hills? Thoughts? Specifically is PK the grossest worst person to ever appear on Bravo? 

• adirat said:
    Do any of you guys watch Beverly Hills? Thoughts? Specifically is PK the grossest worst person to ever appear on Bravo? 
    Yes!! Omg PK is repulsive. I think Dorit is annoying but really pretty. They are such an odd couple. Oh and her accent is terrible, and made up.
    Also I can't wait for the reunion when Rinna gets called on her backstabbing...
  • OF COURSE I watch BH. Something is really odd about Dorit - like is she a robot? And like you said @Adirat PK is weird as hell so their marriage can't be real. 

I love Erika. And Lisa Renna cracks me up. 

• Yes Erika is my favorite!!
  • Erika was a great addition to the show! Not only can you gif only using VPR I think you could gif using only Erika. 

Dorit's accent makes me crazy. Also, tell me if I'm wrong @heatherdubrow because you are actually a mom, but don't her and PK's interactions with their children seem painfully awkward? Like they don't really parent them, just leave it to the staff. She looks like she is always posturing about motherhood but passes her kids off as quickly as possible. She doesn't even go to her son's speech therapy! It really bothers me. 

I am also looking forward to Lisar having to deal with the video footage of what she said to Eden!

• So so awkward! Her nannys are the parents. She boohoos about how her heart breaks when she leaves them...ok then don't do it? It's not like you're on a work trip or something. Her kids are like little dolls to her. She parades them around then hands them back to the nanny. I can't relate to her as a mother in any way.
  • @LoveInDC yes to everything you said!
    And my H would for sure tell me he could see her V, so that I could let her know discreetly, in the moment. Not talk about her after the fact and try to embarrass her.
  • I have so much BH catching up to do. I don't want it as much as I used to. Please get Erika her own show! Much better than a Jax and Brittney show

Back to the shadows with @LoveInDC I go!

• Finally watched the most recent RHOBH last night-
    1. I just started listening to Bitch Sesh podcast and I love it! Those ladies are vicious and hilarious. 

2. I never gave PK much thought until they talked about how gross he is on the podcast, and now I'm on the PK-hating bandwagon. & ditto PPs that PK and Dorit are such an odd couple and don't seem to be super involved parents. I remember at the beginning of the season when Phoenix was like 4 months old thinking, how are you shooting ANY scenes without her attached to you!? 

3. Rinna is going to get skewered on the reunion when they play back the footage of her talking about the Richards sisters. I'm looking forward to it. She kept changing her tune about whether she said those things. I may have yelled at my TV a few times.
    LFAF Awards

me: 27 | husband: 35
    IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

married May 2015 --> started NTNP
    BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017
    BFP 12.30.17 - EDD 9.6.18

Fertility Friend Chart
  • I'm currently watching last nights VPR. Tom Sandoval is such a cry baby! He also makes a really good drag queen. 

As always, I feel bad for Schwartz. He's so miserable with Katie. 

How did they they all look so amazing at the brunch after drinking until 4am?!

• @haylsbayls I haven't watched yet but I agree about Sandoval! But I always think it seems fake, like he's trying to be an actor... either way he's a douche.

• How did they they all look so amazing at the brunch after drinking until 4am?!
    So. Real. 

I felt extremely uncomfortable with a lot of what happened... like Schwartz's friends think he's in an abusive relationship but all they do is posture about it? How about help him out of it? 

Did you notice toward the end of the episode when Schwartz declared he wasn't going to marry Katie, Ariana smiled then tried to hide it by licking her lips? Ugh. 

• adirat said:

How did they they all look so amazing at the brunch after drinking until 4am?!
    So. Real. 

I felt extremely uncomfortable with a lot of what happened... like Schwartz's friends think he's in an abusive relationship but all they do is posture about it? How about help him out of it? 

Did you notice toward the end of the episode when Schwartz declared he wasn't going to marry Katie, Ariana smiled then tried to hide it by licking her lips? Ugh. 
    I didn't catch this! I'll have to re-watch the end. I did love seeing Stassi's head poking around the corner as the guys were arguing in the hallway.

I'm leaning toward believing that Schwartz did cheat on Katie, and I think he needs to address it at this point. If she suspects it happened and she's still with him, she's obviously willing to work through it. Own your shit, dude. Ugh they need therapy SO badly.
    LFAF Awards

IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017

Fertility Friend Chart
  • @fwtx5815 I admit that I paused and rewound to see Ariana's face again. It's right toward the end of the episode, right before drunk Schwartz goes through the door. And yes, they need therapy. (But I lean toward thinking they just shouldn't be together.)

I also loved seeing Stassi poking out periodically and eavesdropping on their conversation! Although I'm not sure "eavesdropping" is the right word since they were shouting for EVERYONE to hear. I hope they had the whole floor. How crappy would that be if you were on vacation and staying in that hotel and had to hear that at 4 AM? 

• @adirat ohhh for sure, I agree they probably shouldn't even be together. But if neither of them will hop off this marriage train, please lawd, get into therapy. Both couples counseling AND one-on-one for both of them. 
    LFAF Awards

IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017

Fertility Friend Chart
  • @adirat I didn't catch Ariana smiling! I agree. They all need some kind of counseling. I love that Shay was like "marriage doesn't make things any easier" hahaha, duh. Even if Tom did cheat, they should have dealt with that TWO YEARS AGO. If Katie is still holding a grudge about it, she shouldn't have pushed him into marrying her. Ughhh, it kills me that they're all 30+.

• @adirat see I kind of think their friends should stay out of it - unless there is physical abuse (which we haven't heard right? I didn't follow this episode super closely). You are never going to convince someone to leave, they must decide on their own! All you can do is support them. 

• Omg Kristen is such a pot stirrer! Why does she keep bringing up Tom cheating?!?
  • I'm not even going to touch Katie and Tom this past episode. It's just sad and cringe worthy. I think that everyone else was hilarious this episode.
    • Tom Sandoval sounded like he wanted Schwartz to leave Katie and choose him.
    • Jax was just projecting his own commitment fears and insisting that Schwartz wanted out.
    • Scheana was acting like she alone knows the secret of marriage. Too funny considering...
    • Shay sounded so defeated every time people brought up marriage.
    • Ariana looked like she was mentally saying "This is why I'm never getting married." whenever shit went down.
    • Kristen was just way too happy to be the anti-cheater crusader. You remember that Tom cheated on you 2 years ago?! Time to attack the bastard! Ahhh crazy Kristen.
    • And Stassi was in her own world pretending like this was her vacation/event. "I go here for every major event in my life." Lol, okay Stassi.
    I have no idea how these people can party how they do. I need to go to bed after 2 drinks. They can do like 8 shots as a pregame and look flawless by noon. Witchcraft.

Watching RHOBH off my DVR tonight! I'm anxious because all the previews of Erika crying scare me.
  • @LoveInDC I'm planning on watching RHOBH tonight too! I'm freaked about Erika as well because I love her!
  • @heatherdubrow @loveindc TBH I was happy to see crazy Kristen back. She is so entertaining. 

I am going to say something controversial here so feel free to disagree. But if what Schwartz and Sandoval are claiming is true -- that Schwartz was so blackout drunk he couldn't walk, couldn't remember, and according to Sandoval his penis didn't work -- that doesn't sound like cheating...it sounds non-consensual. Legally speaking you can't consent in such a situation so even if he ok that is a huge red flag. Like if my husband or friend had such a tale, I would ask something like "were you assaulted" and "do you need addiction counseling," not think cheating. 

Also I watched RHOBH and I don't think we see the scene from previews of Erika crying. It's the "you don't know what I deal with at night" clip right? I suspect it's going to be about her son who is a cop, not about her husband. 

• @adirat that's a really good point. I definitely think a lot of them have a drinking problem, and you're right that you can't consent if you're that drunk. I hadn't thought about that...