Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday!

It's hump day, ladies!! We're half way to Friday!

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:  

Timing:

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Do you have a favorite documentary? 

Me: 31 DH: 32
Dating since: 11/17/2001
Married: 9/26/2009
TTC: June 2016
BFP: 9/01/2017
EDD: 5/14/2018

Re: TWW Wednesday!

• Loading the player...
  • @lulu1180 so many hugs. I am crossing my fingers and toes and legs and arms and eyes for you
  • @lulu1180 Noooooooooo! So sorry for the BFMFN :( Lots of creepy hugs coming your way <3<3 
    Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• @lulu1180 nooooooooo!!! I'm so sorry about that BFFN. Given all of your symptoms I thought this was it for you as well. Big hugs coming your way.  <3

• @lulu1180 Hugs, my friend. That disappointment is crushing so none of us would blame you for doing whatever it is you need to do to take care of yourself. I'm so, so sorry for that BFN. I know there's nothing we can say, but you are in my thoughts and prayers. 

• @lulu1180 I'm sorry :( Lots of hugs and wine for you!!

Month/Cycle: 11

CD/DPO:  25/7

Timing:-3, -1, 0

Testing: Pee pact with @LuND for Sunday. Thanks for helping me stay strong :)

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Do you have a favorite documentary? I don't know if it's considered a documentary but Bowling for Columbine is a rough one for me.  

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @lulu1180 I am so sorry this cycle was a complete mind f*ck. Do whatever you need for yourself and come back when  you are ready <3

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 22ish

Timing: ED

Testing: Holding out as long as possible  

R/R: I was able to get into my doctor today at 230 this afternoon. I hate going to the doctor. I am so nervous. DF is going with me. The storm has dropped so much snow on us. I'm 5'7 and the snow was up to my hips. It's crazy. We are suppose to get more tonight  :|

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Do you have a favorite documentary? Not that I can think of. 

@lulu1180 I am SO sorry. I was really, really hoping for you this cycle. So many hugs. 

@wabash15 LOL, the wiggly hips doesn't sound like yoga - more like belly dancing. 

@BertieMeetsGertie This bumpy slept in for waaayyy to long. DF came back from getting shit done and I was snoozing away. Oh well, he doesn't have to have an instrument shoved in his vagina today so I deserved it. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD/DPO:  23/7

Timing: -4, -3, -2, 0

Testing: Sunday Pee Pact with @Dilynne!

R/R: Ugh, my back has been bothering me. I tend to get tight hip flexors, which causes lower back pain. I'm sure the fact that my core strength is nonexistent right now totally doesn't help. I also fell off my horse and fractured my pelvis and sacrum a couple years ago, so that plays a part. Of course I'm dumb and was hoping the back pain was a tangible symptom.... except the back pain started before I O'd and is a general recurring issue. So, I'm just out of shape, need to lose weight, and probably not KU. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Do you have a favorite documentary? ... I don't really watch documentaries. I probably should, but I don't generally like to think that hard on my time off lol. 

• @dragonfly87 The more the merrier! 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• *lurking from WTO*

Oh no @lulu1180! I am so sorry, I was really rooting for you. So many hugs your way!

Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Lurking from WTO

@lulu1180 girl I really thought this was it! I kept stalking this thread just to see your update. Is there a chance it's just too early?? I'm sorry.
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3 After break

CD/DPO:  26/8

Timing: good

Testing: I was gonna try to wait til Monday, then I was thinking Saturday for drinking purposes but now idk if I will at all because I just feel out. 

R/R: nothing. Just relaxing at home today.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Do you have a favorite documentary?  I don't watch documentaries 

NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • @alysapuggles omg I think I mentally blocked our dear Zachary. That shit was sooooo emotionally taxing. It was a good documentary, but it was "good."  You know what I mean! 

@wabash15 soapbox away, my friend! It's been a few years since I've watched it so I'd have to go back and watch it to really respond to your comments. I think we can both agree that animal care at zoos, aquariums, research facilities, etc are typically great and monitored very well. I think we can also agree on the holding/catching animals and keeping them in captivity is not the best thing to do (unless you are working to rebuild the population of a species). In my recollection, the orca clearly had issues with being in captivity and acted out. However, Someone who is not trained to deal with those animals and just wants to hang out in the pool with them after hours deserves whatever they get. That's just stupid. 

• @lulu1180 I'm so sorry for the BFN.

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO:  21/5

Timing:-4,-3,-2,-1,0

Testing: Holding out for at least another week. 

R/R: I got to have lunch with my hubby today which is always a nice treat! I'm so over tax season and these long hours! Really hoping what @wabash15 was told about stress and negative energy isn't true for me because that is all I am right now!  :D

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Do you have a favorite documentary? The most recent one we watched was Man on Wire. It was actually a lot more interesting than I thought it would be, but it was also very surreal to see the Towers.  :'(

• @dragonfly87 you don't have to be brave, just make sure you get the fish from a good place... I got ours from AJs here in Az. We would get it from wegmans when we lived in New England, or whole foods should be good too. It doesn't end up being a ton cheaper than going out, but it's fun!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @cactusblossum That makes sense. Living in a landlocked state and given we mostly shop at Costco and Walmart, I don't trust the quality of fish I would be purchasing :)
  • @cactusblossum OMG WEGMANS!!!! I grew up where they started so MUST make a pilgrimage whenever I am home. If wegmans does not have it, it either does not exist or you don't need it!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Lol @wabash15 I actually hate Wegmans. It stresses me out big time because it's always mobbed and I never knew where to find anything. Their layout just doesn't mesh with my brain for some reason. The only time I would really go is for sushi fish, for good cheese, to get ground lamb to make gyros, or to go to the food court. Apparently now they have halo top ice cream so I would have gone for that too. I agree, though, they have everything!

Side plug for halo top ice cream PS. They're 240-360 calories per pint!  Total godsend. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lol @wabash15 I actually hate Wegmans. 
    To the bolded...

• *lurking* @lulu1180 I've been stalking this thread because I so hoped this was it for you and I am so so sorry, lady. So many creepy internet hugs. 
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Chord Overstreet this up here

sorry this is so big... i'm having problems gifing.... @cactusblossum we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one ;)
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• That's OK, I know I'm in the Wegmans hating minority and I'm cool with it. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @WillRunForWine21 OMG your dinner sounds amazing

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited February 2017
    So, I had my heart rate checked on Monday morning at the docs office and it was 80bpm. 

Today, at work I was playing with our first aid kit and it had a heart beat/O2 stat monitor. I had been sitting for a while and it read 99-101 BPM. 

I am sure it means nothing, but commence BSC SSing!!  :s
  • Sorry @lulu1180 @haylsbayls... but you aren't out until AF shows! 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility