June 2017 Moms

Bachelor Nation

Re: Bachelor Nation

• Loading the player...
  • Sooooo...I completely have been slacking. 

I went to a wedding last weekend and Danielle L. was there!!!! No ring on her finger and she looked exactly like she did on TV. Very very pretty girl. She was totally normal and enjoying the wedding without caring what she looked like, ie dancing, being silly with her brother and other family members (she's related to the groom). 

I am also apprently a stalker. 

The NICU nurse from Nashville?  
  • The makeup store owner from California. Long brown hair. @Stankonia2014
  • @MotherofDragons OMG did you talk to her?

I mean, we knew she wasn't gonna win anyway. What a trip though...
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • I haven't watched in several years and am getting back into it and I thought the same thing! They seem to be drinking all the time. 
  • @Stankonia2014   Have you not looked up that spoiler?!?!?!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • EmeraldNC said:
    @Stankonia2014   Have you not looked up that spoiler?!?!?!

No!  ::off to look::
  • I just watched the New Orleans episode, and I just eye rolled through the whole thing. I really hope some of those ladies had the brains to say "this is hidden strings and levers someone is pulling from the back somewhere" during the haunted house and ABC just chose to cut that. 

The whole Corrine and Taylor thing, I wanted him to send them both home. I did think it was interesting though that whenever girls talked bad about Corrine in previous episodes, ABC would cut to some of her actions that seemed to illustrate it. They never did that when Corrine was talking about Taylor being a bully or unfriendly or whatever. I definitely think Corrine made everything up. 

Yea, lots of drinking. Corrine sounds like she's almost never sober. 
  • @EmeraldNC, which spoiler do you read? I read Reality Steve's and I like who he thinks it is, but I've seen a couple other names mentioned that I'm not super thrilled with.
  • @Stankonia2014  I read Reality Steve's too

BabyFruit Ticker
  • So I've never been a huge Bachlor watching person... I feel like Nick is making out with them in 90% of the scenes he's in. 
    Corrine annoys the crap out of me... and I agree with pp he should have sent both her and Taylor home. 
    Props to the girls that can actually handle putting themselves in this type of environment and situation- No way I could do it. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I think Rachel would make an excellent bachelorette! I really like her.

• Alright but now I want to know - who is everyone rooting for at this point?

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• lmc929 said:
    Alright but now I want to know - who is everyone rooting for at this point?
    I really like Raven! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Did anyone else find it weird that the other girls were so vocally against Danielle before she got sent home? It makes me wonder what was edited out about her. 
  • I like Rachel and Vanessa. But I want Vanessa to win so that Rachel can be the bachelorette.

I'm so excited to meet Raquel on the hometown date. Corinne needs to make it to the final 4. It's just too good!

• Rachel and Raven. I also really like Vanessa. 
  • lmc929 said:
    Alright but now I want to know - who is everyone rooting for at this point?
    I'm loving Vanessa...but she seems fairly straightforward and ready to call Nick out on his shit and it doesn't seem like he likes that too much, so I doubt she's gonna make it too far. I'm loving Kristina too after hearing her story of how she grew up...I'm a sucker for these stories and it shows how much character a person has. I did like the blonde Danielle during her date with Nick but I'm so torn between whether she's the quiet and mysterious type or if she's just plain boring.

That being said, I think they might all be too good for Nick lol.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I like Vanessa and Raven.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been avoiding this thread as I hadn't finished watching the latest episode yet. I like Rachel, but I do think she would make a good next bachelorette! Pretty much anyone but Corinne at this point. 

• I'm fibally caught up. I strongly dislike nick. I'm having a hard time getting into this season. 
  • @Stankonia2014 That is what I heard too!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • michaela0704michaela0704 member
    edited February 2017
    I can't believe abc spoiled their own show... amazing, really...
  • Okay, the more I see the press on this, the more I'm bothered. 

Let me preface by saying that I love Rachel, I think she's fabulous and I'm happy for her, I think she's too good for Nick, but...I think this was purely self-motivated on ABC's part, so they could look 'progressive' amidst all the political controversy. I'm kind of grossed out now. Why can't she just be 'Rachel', why does she have to be the 'black bachelorette'? 
    Yes this annoys me too. Like why do they need to use the #diversity with every tweet about it? Too me this is over done. I like her and ahree shes too good for Nick. Honestly Corinne is growing on me bc thats quality tv.

200w.gif 643.4K
  • I was really hoping that he was going to send her (Corinne) home instead of Kristina. Not sure how much more I can take lol 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • @Stankonia2014 I had the same thoughts... not sure what was the motivator to spoil their own current show to rush the announcement.  Isn't it a slap in the face to treat her differently than any other Bachelorette?  I see her as one of the better contestants that didn't get the final rose (obviously) which means she was a possible contender for the following Bachelorette season (regardless of race)... I do think the show lacks diversity or it felt forced in previous seasons, but... I think abc is taking it too far... 
  • edited February 2017
    @Stankonia2014 I had the same thoughts... not sure what was the motivator to spoil their own current show to rush the announcement.  Isn't it a slap in the face to treat her differently than any other Bachelorette?  I see her as one of the better contestants that didn't get the final rose (obviously) which means she was a possible contender for the following Bachelorette season (regardless of race)... I do think the show lacks diversity or it felt forced in previous seasons, but... I think abc is taking it too far... 

Here's my theory. They did the same thing during Paradise. They announced that Nick was the bachelor before the final episode aired so we already knew going into it that Nick and Jen weren't going to work out. They are spoiling their own show intentionally. Now that everyone knows that Rachel is the next bachelorette, people are going to be more invested in her hometown date, and her fantasy suite (if she makes it that far), they're doing it to build an audience and increase interest. It's strategic. Plus, ABC knows how much everyone loves spoilers.

ETA just how excited I am to meet Corinne's nanny... omg. @lmc929 I think we're the only ones here who are excited about this, haha.

• @wifeinraleigh28  I am excited about meeting the Nanny too!!!

BabyFruit Ticker