July 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms - Week of 2/13

I didn't see a thread started for the week...so here we go. :)
Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: Weekly Randoms - Week of 2/13

• @lfk2013 Lol my dinner is about to be tater tots. I ate the sausages that were going with them at like 3 cause I couldn't wait anymore. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to the doc yesterday, that was a relief, they took more blood tests and checked the heart beat. Wishing all tests come back looking good. A/S is booked for march 7 yayie. 

I didn't have enough grocery at home so I made some noodles and I hate them. I don't know what il eat today I completely forgot to deliver via amazon fresh. 
    Apples, coconut milk and bread is what I have right now. 
  • So exciting @cssme13 !! Congrats! 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• That's amazing @cssme13!!! It's always exciting moving into a new place and making it your own!

@lfk2013 What kind of cheetos?  The puffs have been my jaaaam the last two days and I have a bag of flaming hot waiting for me at home because I couldn't decide.

@BusyZee That's exciting about the A/S!

@kerils I love me some tater tots!

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mmmmmm Cheetos. The past few months have been the most I've eaten Cheetos in a long time - I used to try to only have them every 6 months or so.

Someone left Ferraro Rocher chocolates in the office kitchen and it is taking all of my willpower not to get up and have a third.
  • We had dinner with DH's godparents last night.  They live in California and are in town for the funeral of the godmother's father.  Except that I misheard DH and thought he said his godmother's mother had passed. 

I got to the restaurant before DH, and the first thing out of my mouth when I see his godparents is: "I'm so sorry to hear about your mother."  Palm---->Face  Foot----->mouth
    His godmother very graciously corrected me without directly correcting me--i.e., talking about how her mother is handling it very well, and her father's pneumonia was very sudden. 

I was mortified.
  • @yellow1daisy @maybeitsmadeline thank you! We are super excited. This will be our 7th move in 5 years so we are definitely looking forward to this being a permanent move.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• stokesm21stokesm21 member
    edited February 2017
    @cssme13 Congratulations!  Exciting times!  DH and I finished building in March of '16 and I feel ya on the parents.  We were with mine and I'm telling ya half way through the build we were tempted to just camp out in the basement of the foundation LOL!  We had been with my parents from I think May 2015 - March 2016 (DIY build so it took longer obviously).  We have lived with them here and there before, short stints, but this one was the last time.  Omg they drove us absolutely nuts!!! 
    Me: 29 DH: 31 SS: 12
    Met: 08/2001 Dating: 07/2004 ~ Engaged: 11/2009 ~ Married: 06/2011
    TTC: Since 09/16 ~ BFP 10/28/16 ~ EDD 7/5/17
    Team Pink * Canadian Bumpie
  • In other foods news, I have food in the house but I want zero of it, and if my husband finds out he will be mega pissed at me for spending more money when we are going out for dinner tonight, but I am extremely tempted to go get a veggie burger from the Greek place near me. Stupid food aversions and ms. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • I am so impatient today. This past week has just dragged by, while the rest of the pregnancy has just flown by. I have a routine 17w appointment tomorrow at 3:45 and according to my friend who has the same doctor and is 5 weeks behind me, Dr. HALL does an ultrasound at each visit, which I was unaware of. Maybe it is because she miscarried at 7 weeks on their first try, but I hope she is correct. Then we will schedule the AS after this visit at the hospital. I just wanna know that everything looks good and WHAT SEX IT IS!!! I want to know right now. I want to start planning. RIGHT NOW.

In other news, I was crying the other night, thinking of how amazing it has been waking up to my sweet baby's face since the day we brought him home. Every morning, I get a huge smile and a gaggle of babbles. I don't want to give that up. I know he needs his own room and everything, but I will really miss that. And we do not bedshare unless he is really sick, last time he was sick he threw up on us like three times in one night and all sets of sheets had to be changed. But I keep bolting up in bed and grabbing for him because I think he is falling, only to look over and find him fast asleep in his pack n play.
  • Congrats on the house @cssme13 That's awesome! 

I'm sorry you're so frustrated with waiting on the ultrasound @CarsonsMommy Hope all goes well at your 17 week checkup. If you do get to have an US, maybe they'll share the goods. Let us know! 
  • I lost my job today, that is all. Happy fvcking Valentines to me.
  • @MrsLa3 Oh no!  I'm sorry to hear that.  Sending internet stranger hugs your way.  I hope it wasn't related to your pregnancy.
  • @MrsLa3 Oh no!  I'm so sorry.  Hugs to you.

Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Shit, @MrsLa3....I'm sorry! 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Oh, man @MrsLa3! I'm so sorry to hear that! 
  • @MrsLa3 no!!! I'm so sorry! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• @cssme13 congratulations on the house!!! That's very exciting news and I hope it all goes smoothly!

@MrsLa3 I'm so sorry to hear you lost your job. How stressful. I'm so sorry. ((((Hugs))))
  • I'm so sorry to hear that @MrsLa3! I lost my job right before Christmas last year, but looking back it was really for the best! I hope it works out for you too!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • manillabarmanillabar member
    edited February 2017
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear that @MrsLa3!!! What a rotten end to what should have been a great day.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @MrsLa3 so sorry to hear.
  • @MrsLa3 I am so sorry! That really sucks

I have been spending my days at work looking at bedding for the nursery (really just looking at the sheets) and wall decor. I am determined to have this nursery done in the next month!
  • @mrsla3 oh that's terrible! So sorry!!
  • MrsLa3 said:
    I lost my job today, that is all. Happy fvcking Valentines to me.
    I'm sorry girl, that sucks! 
  • @MrsLa3 oh no! That's awful! :(
  • I'm sorry, @MrsLa3 that totally sucks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @MrsLa3 - eff, I'm sorry! That's so sucky! Do you qualify for unemployment???
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• I'm really sorry @MrsLa3 , I remember an earlier post by you where the work was catching up to you, hopefully this is for the best? Try not to stress, and I was going to ask the same, do you qualify? And good luck!!! This could be a blessing in disguise 
  • Oh no, @MrsLa3 I am so sorry! Hope you can land on your feet quickly 
  • @MrsLa3 damn I'm so sorry to hear that 
  • A new house and a new car! So exciting, congrats @cssme13 and @mrscate88!

So sorry about the stress of losing your job @MrsLa3. I am sending good juju your way.

Today I met my midwife. Starting in April, I will alternate appointments between my OB and her. She will attend my delivery at the hospital (probably just her), and will make home visits for post-partum care for up to 12 weeks. Which all sounds amazing, but my big thing is that she said I do not need an IV pre-emptively during labor!! I know it's kind of silly, but I have a needle phobia. Having a needle in my hand needlessly for 10+ hours last time really affected my mood the whole day. I am SO relieved about all this!
  • @virginiaunicorn11 Yay for no needle! That was one of the many reasons I switched to the midwifery center. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • @mrsla3 so sorry about your job, how are you guys holding up? 

• i hope it wasn't pregnancy related? I'm sorry! @MrsLa3
  • Ugh!  That's the worst @MrsLa3.
    BabyFruit Ticker