Trying to Get Pregnant

Vanderpump and housewives thread!

Re: Vanderpump and housewives thread!

• @ag90 @heatherdubrow I don't watch OC religiously, but I've seen it on planes a number of times. Why is HD leaving? I heard that Megan is leaving because they are moving away from California, but I can't imagine the Dubrows are.

• @adirat oh man I don't even know who Megan is, I'm so behind! Lots of catching up to do before I can hang with you ladies I guess!

sidenote: any interest in a Monday night bachelor thread?
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Loading the player...
  • @ag90 Megan is the one who went through IVF this season. You can see that I paid attention to that plotline ;) Most of my OC knowledge comes from the Bitch Sesh podcast though. 

I don't watch The Bachelor but others may.

• I thought it was pretty cool too how open the Dubrows are about how their first three kids were IVF and the last was a surprise they didn't think they could have! 
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• @ag09 @heatherdubrow HD is not allowed to leave until we get a full tour of that mansion she's been building for years. I won't allow it. It's been teased too much! How can you go $600,000 over budget for cabinets?! I must know.
  • Meghan annoyed the crap out of me with the ivf stuff...to my knowledge she didn't suffer from infertility, he had just had a vasectomy. She used it as her soap box and whole poor me thing. Then the meltdown when only one of the two embryos she transferred implanted... be happy for your healthy baby!

anyway, Heather says she's leaving to focus on family and her acting career. I'm super sad!
  • @heatherdubrow I didn't know that about Meghan -- I figured they had experienced IF. That is super crappy for her to complain about only one implanting, I agree. 

• @adirat yea he had frozen sperm so they just jumped right into ivf. At least that's how it translates on tv, there may have been more to it. But yea TW they told her there was one baby in therek and she burst into tears and went on and on about her 'loss'. I eye rolled because we put in two embryos with each of our kids and only one stuck both times. I was THRILLED just to be pregnant. So that's another reason I think she probably didn't have any actual fertility issues. End TW.
    Clearly I'm fired up about this.
  • @heatherdubrow I totally get why you are fired up! That is kind of disingenuous for how it was presented and certainly insensitive to ladies actually struggling with IF.

• Just needed to say -- I am loving that we are all using VPR gifs today. You guys rock. 

• Image result for pump rules gif

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Tonight! Tonight!
    Image result for vanderpump rules tonight gif

• Whoop whoop! Should we just keep this thread or make a new one each week?
  • I think we should keep the same one

Image result for vanderpump gif

• I agree, let's keep the same thread at least until this one gets long.

• Do you guys remember Vail?

Image result for vanderpump rules tonight gif

• ag90 said:
    *snip*

ETA: if any of you ladies ever feel like reminiscing season 7 or beginning of 8 of RHOC I'm here ;) maybe I'll start watching vanderpump, this seems like a slippery hole
    Did you just say "slippery hole?"  :D

I'm totally just catching up on this. I just recently got hooked on the latest season of VPR, so I get the pleasure of binge watching the first 5 seasons.

I want Katie's lips. 

More later.

• @ag90 you know I'll talk about the housewives anytime!

@haylsbayls I completely forgot about her! She didn't last long...

@LuND enjoy!
  • It's starting!!

• Ugh it's only 6 here...post updates!
  • @heatherdubrow All sorts of surprising things so far! Tom's hair looks terrible! Katie is insecure about her relationship! There's a party with a FRIGHTENING amount of alcohol!

• @adirat omg I'm shocked! Oh and yes Toms hair in general is terrible.
  • It's not onfor another two hours for me!

• Me: 28 | DH: 33

• I'm like a full season behind on VPR...

More importantly, @LoveinDC, how, exactly, does one go $600,000.00 over budget on cabinets!?!  I mean, WTF was the original cabinet budget?  Also, where are these cabinets coming from?  I am baffled by this.
  • I'm really committing myself to The Bachelor tonight but I will for sure check back in over here tomorrow to add my thoughts on this evenings catastrophe. 
  • I watched it this morning! Ummm Ariana's body is insane. 

Katie is a huge biatch. She's ruining all of these fun bridal events for herself. 

Huge eye roll at scheana and shay celebrating their anniversary on someone else's bach party. She would do that. 

I cannot wait to see them in drag next week!!!! Ahhhh

• @haylsbayls I would pretty much kill for Ariana's body. She doesn't really ever seem to do a whole lot fitness wise and obviously they drink a ton. Life is not fair. And again it makes me question... why in the world is she with Tom? 

• @haylsbayls @Hartmich Totally agree about Ariana. I also think Kristen looks great, though I know that she eats very carefully to balance out her drinking (on the rare occasions you see her eat, it's always vegetables). 

@haylsbayls I especially laughed at Scheana celebrating their anniversary because now they are divorced and this was what, six months ago? 

Speaking of Vail, what ever happened to her? And what happened to Laura Lee from season 1? (And did you know that Laura Lee went to Juilliard? Wow)

• @adirat I think Laura Lee was 100% acting to make a name for herself. I saw her on an episode of the clients list! Not sure what happened to Vail, I googled her yesterday but it looks like VPR was her biggest role. 

@hartmich @adirat remember when they were in Palm Springs and Kristen was cooking?! She was roasting a head of cauliflower for dinner, lol 

• @adirat I feel like drunk shay was like 'yeah this is a great idea, she's hot and kind of famous' and sober shay is like 'omg this girl is like nails on a chalkboard'

• @haylsbayls Hahaha that is probably true about Shay. I felt painfully uncomfortable during last night's episode seeing the camera linger on Scheana's pictures. Like I get that she was probably thrilled to have those on TV, but gosh is nothing sacred? 

And yeah, roasted cauliflower for dinner! I remember that. I also remember once when Kristen and James were living together, for breakfast she made them steamed broccoli and one egg each. This is why Kristen looks so svelte and I don't. 

• @adirat ok if they're only eating vegetables, it's not worth it. I'll stay fat. 

• Still haven't watched! Am planning on it today...
    Laura lee was in the movie with Jennifer Anniston and Jason sudeikis...can't remember what it was called!
    Ariana's body is insane.
    Shaena (spelling?) is an attention ho.

ill be back when I've watched...
  • Those pics were weird and attention-grabbing just for TV

• @fwtx5815 Oh goodness, she is awful. I was so horrified when she had that comment about how she didn't want to be with someone who didn't drink, so he needed to drink a little. Something like, "Maybe if everyone's doing shots you just do every other shot." Uh, no. Addiction doesn't work that way. 

• Yes, everything @fwtx5815 said!
  • I think Stassi is beautiful but watching her in past seasons with how hot she used to be makes me feel better about my own aging self since we're the same age. 

And lala is a ghetto hoe. I'm glad she left the show. And I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHO HER MARRIED BOYFRIEND IS. Can an expert sluether hook me up with that information, please?!!!?!!!??

Hi! New lurker here and I found this thread and had to chime in. I read somewhere that Lala's Mystery Dude is Randall Emmett. Apparently he is some big film producer or something. Google him- he's gross.

Responding to someone later down the thread- Laura Lee was in We're the Miller's and played the stripper with the 'Boner Garage' tattoo!

**I am ashamed that this is my first post on here.

• @Hollyyyyy no shame here. Embrace the crazy!