July 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 2/14

JAM85JAM85 member
edited February 2017 in July 2017 Moms
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your week went well!

This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is something that people do on social media that is pet peeve of yours?  (Totally stole from another post because it's a good one!)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 2/14

• Options
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? artichoke or a can of soda

Upcoming appointments this week? Today! Just one of those boring check-ins, but love hearing the heartbeat!

Any new symptoms or changes? more trips to the bathroom. Starting to feel some movement! Yay!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Why or why does poprcorn give me a stomach ache and gas?! It's my favorite snack!

GTKY: What is something that people do on social media that is pet peeve of yours?  (Totally stole from another post because it's a good one!)  Post passive aggressive comments or Just enough, but not quite enough info seeking sympathy/questions. I never respond, but I'm nosy enough to go back and read. Definitely side eye those that say, I'll pm you. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    19weeks

How big is baby? 
    Mango or tomato sized

Nope, not for another two weeks

No, I don't think so. Mostly feeling better. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Loving feeling baby move

GTKY: What is something that people do on social media that is pet peeve of yours?  (Totally stole from another post because it's a good one!)
    Posting too much, like 10, 20, 40+ times a day. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    edited February 2017
    How far along are you? 20 weeks- halfway there give or (hopefully) take

How big is baby? Banana or Belgium Endive 

Upcoming appointments this week? nope 

Any new symptoms or changes? I can feel him a LOT more wiggling around in there and can't wait until DH and DD can! Nausea and throwing up still making appearances though...meh

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

I hate vague booking especially the "I need prayers! god knows the reason!" And then no more information. Or someone will ask them what's up and they will say something like "it's out there!" Or equally vague response. If you want help or support ask for it directly don't blast to FB about needing unseen support but not tell anyone what's going on or even minimal information on what is going on 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
     <3  <3 Happy Valentines  <3<3

How far along are you? 
    18 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Sling Shot, or Sweet Potato 

Nothing until the 28th, anatomy scan!

Still getting sick  (wtf!) And a sinus headache that won't leave me alone

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rave: this beautiful weather!  Me and my boy are spending so much time outside.
    Rant: teething. Molars are tough!

this is a good one, I have 2 that really drive me nuts!  #1- when people are really vague and are searching for people to ask about it.  Ex. "I can't believe this is happening to me, worst day ever" Even worse when someone does ask what's wrong and they come back with "I don't want to talk about it"... uh why did you say anything then!?!
    #2-the people who make it out like they are unbelievably happy when you know they aren't.   I have a lot of friends that are not in good relationships, and often vent to me about it but on Facebook they are all "don't know what I would do without this guy, love him more than anything, your my rock and make me so happy".  Weren't you guys going to break up yesterday?
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options

How far along are you? 18 weeks! 

How big is baby? sweet potato 

Upcoming appointments this week? one next Tuesday 

Any new symptoms or changes? nothing new this week

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: What is something that people do on social media that is pet peeve of yours?  (Totally stole from another post because it's a good one!) complaining and then airing dirty laundry I feel like there is a time and place for that and FB is not that. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    17 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Pomegranate

Not until the 28th. 

Nothing fun like feeling movement (jealous). Digestive issues. Dizzy when I'm on my feet more than a few minutes. RLP. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I'm not on social media anymore. So let me try and think to a few years back. Hm. People who will accept any and all friend requests and add total strangers in order to have a bigger friends list and more "likes". They use social media to confirm to themselves that they're the bee's knees (when really it's obvious they are insecure about their lives).
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Options
    How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? A pomegranate

Upcoming appointments this week? None until next week, 2/23.

Any new symptoms or changes? I've been staying awake until 930 instead of 8/830 - this is seriously a huge accomplishment! I'm with @yellow1daisy , no movement yet. Waiting.... waiting... waiting.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm annoyed with Target. My DH and FINALLY agreed on nursery furniture AND found a set that had all the pieces we wanted (convertible crib, bookcase, dresser, nightstand) so I created a registry to add them and 2 of the 4 pieces aren't available in the color we wanted. Not just 'not available' but don't appear to exist yet they are still showing the picture on the site. I went into the store and they still show them as existing as well. I was routed to call customer service who doesn't show they are discontinued but doesn't show when they may be available either. So now it's a waiting game. I know in the grand scheme of things this is nothing but I was very excited to cross that off the list :(

GTKY: What is something that people do on social media that is pet peeve of yours?  (Totally stole from another post because it's a good one!) Spelling and grammar mistakes. It's abundant and drives me bonkers. There, their, they're and your, you're are the WORST. Either that or vaguebooking.
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • Options
    Happy Valentine's Day!

How far along are you? 
    17 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Pomegranate

I have an OB appt and my initial anatomy scan on Monday! 

Main thing is just back pain which I'm dealing with through acupuncture and maybe a chiropractor. Unfortunately prenatal massages just aren't cutting it. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Nothing from me!

Right now I'm kind of avoiding social media because I can't take all the political posts! 
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?  19 weeks

How big is baby?  a gameboy or a mango

Upcoming appointments this week? Monday I go for my A/S!

Any new symptoms or changes? the back pain is staring to be a major issue

Rants/Raves/Questions?  got the call from my MD that my husbands blood work came back negative! I had been a carrier for spinal muscular atrophy and if he had come back positive it would have been a 1:4 chance that the baby would have it. Best news I've gotten in a long time!! 

Also got the nursery painted and the crib put back together (it had been my son's bed). starting to feel real!

GTKY: What is something that people do on social media that is pet peeve of yours?  (Totally stole from another post because it's a good one!)  @JAM85 I agree with you. The vagueness is super annoying! And the people that only post about their business. I am all for promoting your business, but don't have every post be about it!
  • Options
    Late again... 

How far along are you? 
    18 weeks, yeah!!

How big is baby? Bump says artichoke 

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until next week

Any new symptoms or changes? Nah I've been ok. Anxious to start feeling movement... placenta is posterior so I feel like it should be happening at this point...

Rants/Raves/Questions? So far so good

that's a great one! +1 to all the ones mentioned, especially the weird personal over sharing. I think I mentioned that girl before that blasts daily pregnancy updates to her 1000 fb friends... also she was posting Bump pictures to fb since she turned a test positive ... also annoying are people posting opaque statements like "what a horrible day" just waiting for someone to comment...just no!