Babies on the Brain
Options

Anyone ever on mirena

I have been on it one week and reading horror stories.. want it out already.  anyone have any experience with this iud? is that rare

Re: Anyone ever on mirena

• Options
    I had it for a few days, shortly after we had our third child.  Didn't like it because DH said he could feel it during sex.  So I had it taken out.
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • Options

its freaking me out cause im reading lots of negative stuff online.  I only had it two weeks and now im ovulating so im scared to take it out too soon.  even tho I have not had sex in a week and he withdrew. im stil paranoid ill be pregnant..

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just got mine removed in September after having it in for 5 years. I absolutely loved it. Yes, hubby did feel it at first but after a few months, the strings softened and he was no longer able to feel them. I will say that getting Mirena wasn't the easiest for me. I was so scared due to the stories I'd heard. It took me three years to finally say "ok" to getting it. It took some getting used to but I wouldn't take it back. It was easy and I didn't have to think about it. Being able to be spontaneous with sex and not have to think about birth control was the best part. Lol
    Me (32) Hubby (32)
    DS (13) DD (10) DD (6) TTC #4