TWW Tuesday!

Happy Valentine's Day, ladies!

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:  

Timing:

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Do you listen to podcasts? If so, what is your favorite? 

Me: 31 DH: 32
Dating since: 11/17/2001
Married: 9/26/2009
TTC: June 2016
BFP: 9/01/2017
EDD: 5/14/2018

Re: TWW Tuesday!

• Loading the player...
  • @adirat DH and I LOVE how did this get made. We have a road trip this week and have downloaded a few for the ride! And FWIW I'm a pediatric PT and have a child with a rare condition on my caseload and I appreciated that her parents came equipped with information. Her whole team was on the same page because of it!
    @lulu1180 fingers still crossed for youuuu!!!! I have had the same discussion with DH. I don't care if he is out late, I do care if his plans change and I think he is dead in a ditch. So one time I stayed out and didn't call and he was freaking out.... it got better after that.
    @FLAshley I also have pretty bad ovulation pains. Only ever on my right the last up to 3 to 4 DPO about. And only some months... Likely the right side ovulation months. I asked my doctor. Her very helpful advice was to take a motrin. *I need a new doctor.

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO:  23/7

Timing: -4, -1

Testing: friday

R/R: -The BSC is strong in this one- excited for the valentine's day tradition in my house, breakfast and mimosas for dinner!

CS/Q: nope!

How did this get made is awesome. I work with a lot of children with Autism spectrum disorder so a lot about that. And my absolute favorite is the"Disney dish" podcast by Jim Hill media. DH will actually listen to it with me. It's a lot about the business side of Disney on top of the reviews that I love
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• @BertieMeetsGertie Haha, not sure why the tag isn't working, hayLsbayLs .. or are you using uppercase i's? Please send some oreo truffles this way!

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• @wabash15 Your gif game is on point today!

@WillRunForWine21 Thanks, that is helpful to know! I don't want them to think I don't trust them, but I just spent daaaaaaays researching this so... I kind of know what's up.

Also @WillRunForWine21 regarding your ovulation pain (since it sounds a lot like mine) -- my doctor told me not to take motrin or any anti-inflammatory until after ovulation has happened. Some amount of inflammation is required for the egg to "burst" out, so if you reduce the inflammation you could delay O. I have had some success using the heating pad for my O pain instead. 

• Eeeeek. @adirat thank you so much for that! Like I said, it is really time for a new doctor. *TW* last month with my CP she gave me the ever so popular "relax and it will happen. Have some wine and stop charting". This was after she didn't even want me to come in and I insisted because my sister had an ectopic and I was super nervous. *end Tw*
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• Month/Cycle: 11

CD/DPO:  24/6

Timing:-3, -1, 0

Testing: I don't really know. Probably Friday so I can drink.

R/R:

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Do you listen to podcasts? If so, what is your favorite? I don't. :(

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @adirat Good luck at your appointment. Don't worry about being organized. You are paying them and it is their job to listen. Hopefully they go the route you want them to go !!

@wabash15 That IS true love ! DF never cleans the bathrooms but I must say he is a good kitchen bitch. ;) 

@WillRunForWine21 @adirat I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with O pains. I was starting to worry. Mine is usually on the left side. They do last for quite a few days. Last night both sides were kind of achy and my lower abdomen. I had to sleep on my side to soothe the discomfort. 

@willrunforwine21 Your Valentines tradition sounds nice. Enjoy your day <3

@dragonfly87 I wasn't on birth control in years. DF had a vasectomy so we didn't need it. Glad your feeling better today !!

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• lundlund member
    edited February 2017

Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD/DPO:  22/6

Timing: -4, -3, -2, 0

Testing: prob Saturday

R/R: I'm just a girl brushing her teeth... hoping to see her gums bleed.... 

Alas, no such luck. All of my dumb BSC SS is not worth justifying by talking about it. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Do you listen to podcasts? If so, what is your favorite?  In the beginning of the "paranormal revolution" I used to listen to Paranormal Podcast and Anything Ghost. Yes, cheesy I know, but they helped pass the time on long drives. Recently I really enjoyed the first season of Serial, but I really didn't like the 2nd season. I am, however, really excited for the 3rd season!  I also listen to a ton of audio books. 

• @WillRunForWine21 that sounds like an amazing v-day tradition! I am down with breakfast for any meal!
    @dilynne when do you start your new job?
    @dragonfly87 are you diabetic? sorry if you said that before and I just forgot. Not to fuel the BSC but if you are and your blood sugars have gone wonky it could mean good things. 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @LuND Lol I was brushing my teeth last night and noticed a reddish color...... Then I remembered I was eating cheesy's.   

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• @lulu1180 that would annoy the hell out of me too. So excited for you to test tomorrow!!

@BertieMeetsGertie Oreo truffles yummmmm

@adirat good luck at your appointment! I agree that supplying your doctor with information only shows how invested you are in your own care. 

Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD/DPO:  23/8

Timing: -5, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing: if AF is late

R/R: I made heart shaped pancakes for DD this morning and she loved them! DH supposedly is getting me a surprise V-Day gift so yay!

CS/Q: the ladies in the CS thread cleared it up for me yesterday!

GTKY: Do you listen to podcasts? If so, what is your favorite? Nope, never listened to one before. 

TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• @wabash15: I am not diabetic, but I am hypoglycemic and likely pre-Type 1 diabetic. It's a bit complicated, but my mother was diagnosed with Adult Onset Type 1 Brittle Diabetes at the age of 43. I have a lot of the same symptoms (frequent urination, kidney infections, low blood sugars), so I am being monitored, but nothing definitive. My A1Cs are trending in that direction but are healthy at the moment. 
  • @dragonfly87 I forgot to answer your question earlier about trigger. It depends on the person and the cycle. it can be out of your system in 4-6 days or it could stay around till 12-13days post trigger. This is the first time I have ever tested out my trigger. Last time I would just test at 14dpIUI
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @wabash15 A week today!!

@LuND Help keep me strong please lol I am a pee-on-a-stick-aholic. 

• @Dilynne wanna do a pee-pact? Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
  • @luND Yes please! Let's do Sunday :) 

• @Dilynne oh man! You're hardcore  :D 
  • @dragonfly87 I also listened to Serial. I loved it!

M/C: 15/4 after 2nd loss

CD/DPO:25/9

Timing: Good

Testing: I was going to test this morning but @lulu1180 linked a chart that put me back in reality!

R/R: Ibwoke up with a migraine last night. Mine are super short and intense. I took the dogs out around three and puked in the back yard. It felt like college all over again.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: I love podcasts!! I listen to Serial, the first season was great but the second not so much. (It was about Bo Bergdahl and the reporter was giving opinion a lot which doesn't make for a true podcast.) Undisclosed, Up and Vanished, Sword and Scale, This American Life, Thinking Sideways, Bringing up Betty (a girlfriend of mine has a disabled child and this one has put her life, and his, into perspective. TW Also, each time I was pregnant my husband and I would listen to a weekly progress podcast. They're great to listen to on a commute or when I'm cleaning.
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3 after break

CD/DPO:  25/7

Timing: ed/eod

Testing: my trigger was out today so just waiting it out now

R/R: nothing just waiting on 7 so I can go home. Today has been crazy busy

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Do you listen to podcasts? If so, what is your favorite? Nope

NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • LuND said:

R/R: I'm just a girl brushing her teeth... hoping to see her gums bleed.... 

YAASSS girl!! 

@haylsbayls did I get it right???! 

@FLAshley sorry you had to miss your appointment.  :/ what the heck are cheesy's??

@Redpuma119 ugh, sorry about the migraine. Yuck. 

@WillRunForWine21 ooooohhhhh, I LOVE your v-day tradition!!

@adirat advocate for yourself, girl!! My DH (who is a PA) hates when patients come in and have diagnosed themselves already but he doesn't mind when they bring questions or ask about next steps, etc. 

• @BertieMeetsGertie I spelled it wrong. I meant cheesies. Incase you still don't know ...

@redpuma119 That sounds horrible. I hope your feeling better today. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• @FLAshley we call those Cheetos!
  • @FLashley Also call those Cheetos!
  • Happy Valentine's day ladies!!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:  27/7

Timing:-4-3-2,0

Testing: bfn this am, big fat surprise lol. I'll test Fri or SAT (10-12dpo)

R/R: Hs bday and v day. Were doing homemade sushi and steak. Yum!

CS/Q: 

Never have I ever. Not opposed just haven't. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @FLAshley lol. I wondered if you meant cheetos! As far as I'm concerned, crunchy is always the way to go!  :)

• Personally I prefer these over the crunchy ones

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @lulu1180 I like those in yellow. I forget what they are called. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Pirates Booty
  • The crunchy Cheetos vs cheese puffs are totally different cravings for me. I'd probably pick the puffs if I had to pick one or the other more often. :) My cheesy go tos are goldfish crackers and cheese it's. Nom nom nom...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD/DPO:  17/1

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0, 1

Testing: 

R/R: I have a cold and can't stop blowing my nose and sneezing.  BUT I finally got some OPK's and realized that I've been off on my timing by about 3 days, which hopefully makes a difference this time around!

CS/Q: 

Love podcasts.  Someone recommended Bitch Sesh - thank you!  I dowloaded it right after I read that, but then I lost whoever said it so sorry!  But thanks!

Serial is amazing - only season 1 though.  Dr Laura - I am very against a lot of her feelings on women etc, but I love hearing the calls.  Straight up with Stassi is okay sometimes.  I think that's about it for now.  I have more, but I haven't been listening to them lately.  I've been spending an obscene amount of time listening to CNN, NPR and MSNBC lately.  Like, I cannot stop, no matter what I do.