July 2017 Moms

What team are you? The baby sex thread!

13»

Re: What team are you? The baby sex thread!

• @Creedon778 congratulations!!! They can all be best friends and guide each other in brotherly ways ... and you'll always be their first love ;):) 
  • Loading the player...
  • @CPR79 the same thing happened to me!  I was the one dead set on team green and DH wanted to know.  I had to convince him!  But when the nurse called me with our results, I hesitated for a second.  Our A/S is in 2 weeks and I'm feeling the same as you.  As much as I don't want to know, I want to know!  Good Luck!
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Congrats @PurplePoppy424!!!!

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • CPR79 said:
    Team Green here. Had the NIPT and I almost had a moment of weakness when they called with the results and asked if I wanted to know (DH is dead set on team green, I could've gone either way).  

A/S is next week, going to try really hard not to look and try to figure it out myself! 
    Also Team Green. My Dr already put it into the system that we don't want to know the sex, at the AS next week. Last pregnancy, the doctor would tell us when not to look, and DH and I would look at each other to ensure no peeking.

It ain't easy being Green but it's the world's most fun form of torture!!
  • CPR79 said:
    Team Green here. Had the NIPT and I almost had a moment of weakness when they called with the results and asked if I wanted to know (DH is dead set on team green, I could've gone either way).  

A/S is next week, going to try really hard not to look and try to figure it out myself! 
    Also Team Green. My Dr already put it into the system that we don't want to know the sex, at the AS next week. Last pregnancy, the doctor would tell us when not to look, and DH and I would look at each other to ensure no peeking.

It ain't easy being Green but it's the world's most fun form of torture!!
    Thanks for this. As a FTM, I wasn't sure how it would work during the scan. I hope they do the same for us, telling us when to look away, etc. 
  • After finding out the sex with both our babies and planning on doing the same, DH last night (2 days before my a/s) says he wants to be team green. This will be our last baby and obviously with one of each it's not like we need to buy much in advance. I am so torn I want to find out sooo badly but I know if it's really important for him to wait I will. It's going to be soo tough to survive the next 19 weeks... 
  • Dcwtada said:
    After finding out the sex with both our babies and planning on doing the same, DH last night (2 days before my a/s) says he wants to be team green. This will be our last baby and obviously with one of each it's not like we need to buy much in advance. I am so torn I want to find out sooo badly but I know if it's really important for him to wait I will. It's going to be soo tough to survive the next 19 weeks... 
    oh that's tough! But I would try for Team Green this time around, that would definitely add to the excitement of the last babe! 
  • Agreed with above! That would sweeten the excitement since you have one of each!  I bet it'll be tough though, but well worth it.  :)

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • **lurker from Aug 17, checking in on my girls from Sept 15**

@LoveLee85 & @yellow1daisy Congratulations on Team Pink! Little girls are so much fun!

@ktewart Twins, and a boy & girl at that!!! Congrats, mama!

@mrscate88 When is your scan, the 21st? I dying to know what you're having. 

We re-did the Panaroma testing last week & should receive the results today or tomorrow. 

Very exciting, ladies! Congrats to all of you July 17 mamas on your bundles of joy! 
  • Our anatomy scan is tomorrow. We are planning to be team green but I've had the absolute worst two weeks at work and am seriously considering finding out to get me out of this funk. Ugh, decisions decisions!
  • I vote find out, why not? ;)@oheliza44
  • @PinkPrincessPiper I LOLed that you now justified your lurker comment!
  • @oheliza44 My best friends were team green.  Then they had a rough early trimester screening.  Even though further testing showed everything would be fine, they were very nervous (she was also pgal).  They decided to find out the sex at the anatomy scan, and were very happy they did. It really brightened the whole pregnancy for them. 
  • Welcome to team blue!! @mars8k that does sound stressful! Exact thing happened to my friend last year! Glad everything looks good and congratulations!!!