R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are your Valentines plans?

Re: WTO Valentines Edition

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: TTA

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: CM, BBT, PNV

R/R: Had a really busy day yesterday at work and also had to prep for today's festivities. We are having a potluck and secret cupid exchange at work today which should be fun. Otherwise just waiting for my temp spike! Last month O was CD16 so I'm hoping things are somewhat consistent this month.  

CS/Q: 

Just having a nice homemade dinner with DH tonight. 

@leekat14 Happy Birthday! 

@cdnrunning Sorry about your rough CD2. 

• Month/Cycle: 11 Cycles - 6 AL

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPK, PNV, limiting caffeine

R/R: Every year the office I work in does a Valentine's Day Soup Cook Off. I love judging some delicious soups! <3

CS/Q: None

GTKY: What are your Valentines plans?   The fiance and I went to Outback Steakhouse on Friday for our Valentine's dinner because he works tonight. For what time we do have tonight, we'll probably just chill and watch something on netflix. He also grumbled this morning that he forgot to buy roses while he was at work yesterday, but I didn't mind. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• @leekat14 happy birthday!

@KariAnn323 wow, I remember that. I'm from Illinois. That would taint Valentine's Day...

@cdnrunning sorry for heavy AF!

Month/Cycle:

CD: 14?

WAYDTGKU FET cycle

R/R: nope

CS/Q: nope

dinner out with H!
  • *lurking from TWW*
    @jess0211 GL to YH in surgery today!  Come back and update us to let us know how it went!

Happy birthday @leekat14!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @leekat14 Happy Birthday!!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jess0211 Thinking of you and YH today! And ugh, don't those announcements just kill you sometimes.

• @jess0211 hope the surgery goes well and sorry you're having a tough day. Also I'd probably stop the OPKs, it would either upset me or make me too hopeful, especially if there's nothing you can do about it at this point. Good luck!! 
    @Pinky917 I like your straight and to the point plans for tonight 
    @DuchessOfCambridge we're having a bake sale at work today too! Omg those bars sound delicious!! 
  • @leekat14 Happy birthday!

@KariAnn323 Mmm... the cupcakes still sound yummy!

@cdnrunning Ugh - sorry AF is being so nasty :(

@SoraLk The soup competition is a great idea - so jealous!

@jess0211 Aww - I can totally get why that would get you down. FX you are KTFU and not benched - it's up to you about the OPKs. I'd keep doing them, personally, so that I would know when O was - both for testing and for AF. Also - GL to your DH with his surgery!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: So much stuff :( PNV, herbs, myo-inositol, CoQ10 (for both), teas (green and raspberry leaf), BBT/CM charting, OPKs, acupuncture

R/R: It's a short week, which is exciting!

CS/Q: nada

GTKY: What are your Valentines plans? I have a dentist appointment after work :(
  • @jess0211 Sending love and positive thoughts to you and YH! I'm so sorry about the FB announcement. They are such a dagger :(<3 
    Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• @leekat14 happy birthday!!!

@JulesDP I cackled when I read ValenBONER day. Like, hardcore cackled.

@jess0211 sorry for the punch to the gut. Seeing an announcement right now would probably break me. Also GL to your H!

• Gotta P&G today because we just found out that we are getting my stepson early this week. He is sick and can't go to daycare, which means I'll probably be sick in 2-4 days. He's quite the sharer, that one.  

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPK, temping, CM

R/R: Rant - I'm defintel my going to have to break my one soda per day rule to get through work the rest of the week. Rave - I get to drink more soda this week. :-P 

CS/Q: not yet, going to start temping again tomorrow since AF seems to be wrapping up her visit. 

GTKY: What are your Valentines plans? Sleep as much as possible and then go to work tonight! 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @leekat14  happy birthday!
    @KariAnn323  The fat girl inside wants those cupcakes.
    @cdnrunning  I hate when AF gets like that. 
    @kiwi2628 Your trip sounds so fun!
    @jess0211 GL to you and YH for the recovery process.
    @Dilynne Don't come back!!  :)
    @morado23 Fx you dodge the bug.

Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, BD

R/R: I am so mad at my body. Typically my AF is heavy and painful. This time it has been super light. I did JUST go off my IUD so I am chalking it up to that but my NP said AF should come on time and like normal. Maybe it is just too close? I don't know but this is the one time in my life I wanted a real period. Either it's still coming or she is psyching me out. Sorry rant over.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What are your Valentines plans? We really don't have any. We just started back on our diet and exercise routine so just another day for us.

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Temping, timing, PNV, CoQ10, ALA, Myo-Inositol, Omega-3

R/R: FI surprised me this morning by sneaking to my office on his way to work and leaving me a V-Day gift. Love that man <3

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are your Valentines plans? We have DD right now, and she has softball tonight, so it's gonna be a low key night. She goes to her dad's this weekend though so we're gonna go to dinner & a movie, just the two of us. 
  • *lurking from TWW*

@JulesDP once again, gif PERFECTION. Also, everyone seems to be having sleep issues lately (me included). The airy fairy in me wonders if it had/has to do with the recent full moon.

@jess0211 GL to your DH!  FX everything goes perfectly!

@leekat14 happy birthday!
  • Month/Cycle: 8/9 TTCAL 13/14 total

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: Waiting for CH, hopefully.

R/R:

CS/Q: 

We are going to The Melting Pot for dinner (for the first time) and I am SO EXCITED!
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Thanks ladies, they just took DH back (early! I barely got a chance to give him a kiss!). 

@50Wife awww that's cute! I usually love cutesy holiday stuff too
    @cdnrunning ugh sorry about the rough AF and cramps!
    @kiwi2628 yes ,yes they are. Big, huge, awful liars.
    @slaven I have had that same experience around O time too. It almost feels bruised...
    @julesdp sorry you slept like crap
    @Dilynne  good luck in tww!
    @Sailing_Mama ugh sorry about dentist appt.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ktcakes87 I LOVE Melting Pot.  It is amazing!!  If you like wine the specials they run where you get the four course with a bottle are usually a good deal.  When the food comes out don't be disappointed.   I guaranty you will leave stuffed.

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

• @jess0211 I hope DH's surgery goes well! as for your question. I would probably stop with the OPKs and just go with the flow. at this point there is nothing more that you can do so don't stress yourself out. hugs
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @jess0211 I'm glad it went well!
  • @Sailing_Mama They are tons of fun, and the food is always great. If you ever get the chance to participate or judge in a soup competition I recommend it. =)  Also, sorry about the dentist appointment - hope it's a quick visit.

@leekat14 Happy Birthday! 

@jess0211 Glad to hear the surgery went well. Hope he recovers quickly!

BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• @jess0211 I ended up with some cramps throughout the night/early this morning so I think I may have O'd. DH is gone for work for the night so we'll BD on Thursday-Sunday to round off FW just in case. Being at cycle 6 I'm now getting impatient and all the what if questions and questioning our timing. Also, I hate the feeling when it seems like everyone else has kids. I had a FB pregnancy announcement pop up the other day and made me feel shitty. Actually sometimes we just stop when it feels like that or don't even DTD because I'm not really into it. If that's my pre O then I've probably been missing O this whole time. No biggie, just 6 cycles. 

@safire3 DH is military so I can't exactly go nag his chain of command over a party. The person I work with to plan these things is higher ranking and not my husband so I can't nag him to see if he does what he says he'll do. Of course they have their job to do plus they have to oversee their Family Readiness Group on the side. Normally it would be his spouses that does what I do but he's not married. I sent him a message though that I want to improve our communication for events like that but said it in a way that didn't necessarily blame anyone specific for it. 

@morado23 sharing is caring!!

@MTgirlCOworld When I had my IUD out I think the first AF was lighter. I did have AF while I had my IUD in. It's gotten heavier but still a regular flow. I think the post IUD AF was because I didn't go through a full cycle so I didn't have a full cycle of uterine lining to shed. 

@ktcakes87 I'm not sure if they're all the same or if we're from the same area (is it a chain?) but I loved the Melting Pot!

Oh I guess one of DH's superiors heard that I was doing the Family Group and literally asked DH "But does she actually do anything?". I didn't know he had said that and during the party (which had the room packed) I was talking to this guy about how I have plans for a baseball game trip in the spring and a pancake breakfast. Do I do anything?? 

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• P&G because DH is working a 24 and I'm tutoring until 9 and won't be home until 10.

@slaven I feel you on the pregnancy announcements. Derek Jeter's wife got KU on the first try and they announced today. Made me so jealous.
    @leekat14 Happy birthday!
    @jess0211 Glad it went well!

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @leekat14. Happy birthday!  I have 2 other close friends with birthdays today!!

@ktcakes87 melting pot is my favorite restaurant!!

@jess0211 glad YH's surgery went well!

Month/Cycle: 7/6 (1/1 AL)

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: nothing this month but still temping & taking PNVs

R/R: rant: one of my kids had a huge fit during our party today.  I had to call admin and 6 people came in my room & I had to take the other kids out. His parents had to come get him and carry him out kicking and screaming. Not a good start to the day. Rave: I came home to 2 dozen red roses on the counter & a dozen white roses on my dresser. I think that's as close to an apology as I'm going to get

CS/Q:*tw*. How long after a CP or mc did you bleed for?  It's been 23 days now. The last 7 have been spotting but yesterday it was heavier spotting and today it's red.  And I'm slightly crampy.  I'm over this!  H has an SA on Friday & I was hoping we could DTD to help clear the pipes but he's gonna have to take care of that on his own. I have to go in to the dr tomorrow for another hcg test & the said I have to get an rh shot & they want to test my antibodies.  I guess I'll ask about the bleeding then*

GTKY: What are your Valentines plans?  Just dinner out. 
  • @purplg8r *TW* I bled for 7 days with 2 of spotting with my MC at 8 weeks.*/TW* 23 days seems like a TON! What did the docs say?
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 I'll ask tomorrow
  • cdnrunningcdnrunning member
    edited February 2017
    @purplg8r wow on the flowers!! It may not be an apology but it's a pretty nice gesture :)
    @jess0211 Glad to hear your H's surgery went well. You must be very relieved.