Trying to Get Pregnant

Benched / TTA Check-In Week of 2/13/17

***General TW that this thread can and will mention MC and loss.***

This is a place for those of us who have already started TTC, but have hit a roadblock and are delaying for whatever reason. You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on not TTC and connect with others who are in the same boat. TTC can be a long journey, and having to wait makes it feel even longer -- even if it is for a good reason. I invite you to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this like an ongoing conversation.

Benched = involuntarily not NTNP/TTC and "out of the game," usually due to medical reasons
TTA = avoiding pregnancy by using protection or FAM, usually for non-health-related reasons __________________________________________________________________ 

Are you benched or TTA? 

What brings you here? 

How long do you think you'll be here? 

How have things been going?

Any R/R/CS/Q? 

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Why?

Re: Benched / TTA Check-In Week of 2/13/17

• ChloandCocoChloandCoco member
    edited February 2017
    Are you benched or TTA? TTA

What brings you here? Major BOTB

How long do you think you'll be here? Until Mid-April which apparently is also Easter weekend. 

How have things been going? Things are going pretty good right now. 

Any R/R/CS/Q? I know that I won't lose my job, so I'm back to being excited about ttc in 60 days.

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Why?
    My favorite season is spring. I love that there's more daylight and the temperature is warmer but not too warm. 

(Edit: formatting issues due to being on mobile today)
  • Are you benched or TTA? TTA

What brings you here? Relearning all the TTGP stuff

How long do you think you'll be here? Until June

How have things been going? Not bad, but with babies on the brain I notice all the baby things

Any R/R/CS/Q? We got a lot done around my house this weekend.  I'm tired since we worked all weekend but it will be nice to go home to a nice clean house!

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Why? I like spring.  Everything is blooming and looks pretty.  I feel  like I appreciate the warm weather after the winter moths.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • wisewitch222wisewitch222 member
    edited February 2017
    @ChloandCoco Yay about not losing your job! 

Are you benched or TTA? TTA while I finish grad school/get a job

What brings you here? temping/learning my cycle so I'm ready when we start trying

How long do you think you'll be here? until May 

How have things been going? This week wasn't the greatest - I was a little sick and DH and DS had full-blown colds, then work drama and not being productive at all for a few days - blah.  This week is better so far. 

Any R/R/CS/Q? I think I must be ovulating soon since my cycles normally average 35 days but I haven't seen the temp shift yet. 

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Why? Pretty much whatever season it's about to be or whatever season it has just turned.  Basically I'm in love with the change of seasons. I would be so depressed living in the northwest or somewhere where it stays the same year round. 

ETA weird autocorrects 
  • @wisewitch222 - sounds like you had a really hard week. Hopefully you all feel back to normal quickly!
  • TTA, Nursing School, another ~6.5 months

How have things been going? They're going.

Any R/R/CS/Q? Nada

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Why? Autumn/Fall, purely because it's gorgeous.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023