August 2017 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change

Due Date of August 4, 11, 18, and 25.

How many weeks are you?

How big is baby?

Symptoms?

Questions? Rants? Raves?

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about being pregnant?

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• Options
    1.  14 weeks today!

2. A peach

3.  Appetite is still weird, either starving or not hungry at all. Also starting to have a little lower back pain.

4. None today.

5.  I've felt a lot better this pregnancy than I did with my first. I'm just enjoying it overall this time.
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? 12

How big is baby? a plum

Symptoms? headaches, intermittent nausea, food and drink aversions

Questions? Rants? Raves? Nah, I'm okay

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about being pregnant? I like the excitement of being pregnant. We haven't announced to our kids or publicly to many others so it's kind of neat having a secret, but I'll be excited after my NT scan on Tuesday to let the kids and others know
    BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How many weeks are you? 13 -- so close to 2nd tri -- woohoo!

How big is baby? a little lime

Symptoms? just night nausea :(

Questions? Rants? Raves? finally told some of our parents last weekend, and finishing up with the other parents today -- happy to finally be able to share the excitement with them... but they can't contain themselves and we don't want the news blasted everywhere before we have a chance to tell people ourselves (especially my work). i can't imagine how the ladies who have told family way earlier but asked them to keep it a secret handled the constant "it's so hard to not say anything, it's killing me, i just want to talk about it" pressure!! 

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about being pregnant?
    so far.... nothing physically. haha. but it is super cute to have completely new conversations with my husband about the baby and planning for the future. that's been the sweetest thing.
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? 15 weeks today

How big is baby? SIze of a navel orange

Symptoms? Just some minor ones at this point - sore hips/tailbone, stuffy nose, bloating and acne.

Questions? Rants? Raves? I have energy again! I thought the whole second trimester energy boost was a myth, but I finally no longer feel like an extra on The Walking Dead! I'm not ready to run any marathons just yet, but still, yay!

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about being pregnant? This is our rainbow baby, so just enjoying everything at this point. If I had to pick one, it would be the bump, even thought it's still mostly blump :)
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? 15 weeks as of Friday (2/10)

How big is baby? size of a navel orange

Symptoms? some acne, food cravings, nausea here and there 

Questions? Rants? Raves?  Finally found some liquid iron to boost my iron levels. Hoping it works by the time the Dr. asks for more of my blood. I can't find a comfortable sleeping position so I might have to invest in a pregnancy pillow. Rant: my favorite sweater no longer fits  :/

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about being pregnant?  Finally feeling the flutters of baby!!! That makes it more real too...hearing the heartbeat made it real but feeling flutters takes it to a whole other level! 
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? 15weeks!!

How big is baby? Size of a multi-tool or eclair

Symptoms? Still tired-really ready for the energy bump that everyone keeps talking about!

Questions? Rants? Raves? Who knew daycare needed to be decided before I even had a real bump!! And why are all the tours middle of the day?! If I am looking at daycare, chances are I am not available in the middle of the day, otherwise I wouldn't need daycare. Grrr.

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about being pregnant? Right now planning the room, and when I go to Target, trying not to buy every cute outfit ever! (We know it is a girl, so it's hard!)
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!