July 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 2/13

For anyone due 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31. 

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What's your proudest moment (or the thing you are most proud of)?
Me: 31 DH: 31
  <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
CP 3/2019

Re: Monday Ticker Change 2/13

• How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? Pomegranate/large order of fries

Upcoming appointments this week? I have an endocrinologist appointment on Friday.  No OB appointments until 3/2 for the anatomy scan.

Any new symptoms or changes? I've been using my doppler more lately.  On Saturday we could hear a bunch of movements!  I'm possibly starting to feel some things.  I get what feel like little spasms or twitches below my belly button, typically when I lie down and after eating.

Rants/Raves/Questions? My boy Chance the Rapper won 3 Grammys last night!

GTKY: What's your proudest moment (or the thing you are most proud of)? I'm pretty proud that DH and I were able to buy our own home at age 24.
    CP 3/2019

How big is baby? Pomegranate/white onion and apparently a large order of fries! Yum!

Upcoming appointments this week? None.  :(  I'm hours away from convincing myself to buy a doppler because I've only felt movement once a week ago, so to keep me sane I want that reassurance.  I don't have any appointments until my A/S on 3/10.

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm feeling pretty good most days.  Besides random pains, I can forget I'm pregnant and that makes me sad lol.  Except for the uncomfortable sleep that just started this weekend and the ever-growing belly, I feel pretty normal.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I thought my tiredness would go away in the second trimester, but I'm still always exhausted.

GTKY: What's your proudest moment (or the thing you are most proud of)? Graduating with my bachelors degree.  There aren't many people in my family that have their degree, so I was so happy to add to that number!

@SpongeWorthy What doppler did you get? And do you like it?

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @maybeitsmadeline I got the Sonoline B.  I like it.  It can be difficult for me to find the heartbeat (even now), as opposed to the one my OB uses where you can hear it right away.  But I personally wouldn't want to shell out a lot of money for one, so I think it suits my needs.
    +1 on the exhaustion.  I get SO TIRED in the afternoons.  I basically just crash after work nowadays.
    CP 3/2019
  • How far along are you? 16 weeks!

How big is baby? Avocado

Upcoming appointments this week? Tomorrow! We're finding out what this baby is. :) 

Any new symptoms or changes? Not really. I'm feeling more movement, but that's about it. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? RLP is already becoming my arch nemesis. I hated this part with DD. 

GTKY: What's your proudest moment (or the thing you are most proud of)? Graduating from college while working full time, being married, renovating a house and being pregnant. It was just an associates degree, but I earned that degree and I'm pretty proud of it. 
  • How far along are you? 20 weeks, half way there!

How big is baby?  Banana

Upcoming appointments this week? 20 week apt on Friday.  Had our a/s last week Monday, we have a sleepy baby girl in there!

Any new symptoms or changes?  A bit more gassy, but the problem is it's stuck in there, so uncomfortable!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  We are having our gender reveal on Sunday!  Can't wait!

GTKY: What's your proudest moment (or the thing you are most proud of)?  Proudest moment... Probably my wedding day.  I married the most amazing man ever. :)

How big is baby? Pomegranate

Upcoming appointments this week? YES! 15th 

Any new symptoms or changes? RLP and sporadic kicks, thats pretty much it.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am getting so impatient, I just my A/S scan, I wanna know if it is a boy or girl. I wanna start hunting and gathering all the cute things!

GTKY: What's your proudest moment (or the thing you are most proud of)? I have a few, but I have to say that would be my gorgeous, sweet little man. The kid is worthy of modeling in Gerber, GAP and Carters commercials, like no shit. I have been told this by so many people, esp strangers. And his personality is so so sweet and loving. He is only 16 months and builds with his blocks, and I can seriously just sit and watch him for hours while he tries to figure things out and play. But, he likes to play in the toilet, so he is after all still just a rascal of a kid lol
  • 19 weeks and I can't believe next Monday is my half way point?! Chasing a toddler around the house helps pass the weeks, I guess? 

No idea size of baby, forgot to look. 

No appointnemts this week. Found out last month baby is a girl! We have had no girls in the family for a long while, so girlie gifts are already rolling in! So thoughtful and sweet.

New symptoms or changes? Every single thing I eat is giving me sour stomach the past few days. 

GTKY: Obviously, without really mentioning but I will, my son is the crowning glory of proudest moments! Also, I have a great relationship with my husband and we seem to to still be 'us'. What I mean is we still act like we do daily, from when we first started dating in our late teens. We are in our 30's now. He makes me laugh until I cry tears of joy everyday! We are goofy, silly and sweet. I hope that never changes. We can find the humor in so many things, and it helps the challenges that life has not seem that big. Our son gets to see his parents get along, hug, kiss, laugh and most important, not fight in front of him. Last but not least, I have a few degrees on the wall that I am VERY proud of(even though I'm not using them at the moment)! 

• RubyRedPirateRubyRedPirate member
    edited February 2017
    How far along are you? 20 weeks! Halfway!

How big is baby? a banana 

Upcoming appointments this week? Have to reschedule my 3 hour glucose test since I got a flat on the way last week. Just haven't done it yet. I did go to the dentist today and feel great!

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm feeling movement every day now! he's definitely a wiggler!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I've been putting off finding out how much maternity leave I get paid for because I'm scared to. I also found out I dont get any of my tax return because the state took it to pay off debt I didnt even know I had. I'm going to have to investigate to make sure its true. 

GTKY: What's your proudest moment (or the thing you are most proud of)? Personally, Moving across the country. I grew up in a small town where no one leaves and there are only a few jobs. Best decision we ever made, though I miss my parents a lot. I now have great jobs and feel more free. 
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How far along are you? 19 weeks. I can't believe it's already almost halfway there!

How big is baby? Mango

Upcoming appointments this week? Not this week - but anatomy scan is next Monday. Can't wait to see our baby again. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Just the refluxxxx. Damn son. It's been better since I started the Prevacid, but it still comes and I usually have to throw up to get it to stop. Baby moves around quite a bit when I'm laying still. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I always feel like I have something to put here and then I forget when it comes times for it. A rant could be that I want to eat fruit but the acid killllssssss me. 

GTKY: What's your proudest moment (or the thing you are most proud of)? I think graduating with my bachelor's. I was the first in all my family to do that. Actually, I'm still the only one in my family with a bachelor's degeee and I graduated 10 years ago. 

@maybeitsmadeline - I would wait a couple days to a week to see if you start feeling stuff before getting a Doppler. I thought about getting one, but I know it would freak me out more to not be able to find the heartbeat. But that's entirely up to you, of course. 

@PurplePoppy424 - don't discount your degree! You still worked hard and earned it. My brother has an associate's and makes twice as much money as I do. He also graduated honors and I just did what I had to to get by basically. So your degree means just as much! I'm glad you're proud of it. 
  • How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? a mango? I guess I haven't read much

Upcoming appointments this week? Next week on Monday I get the anatomy scan and Tuesday I go to the doc for my 20 week appt!  So excited!

Any new symptoms or changes? Runny nose or kind of pregnant rhinitis.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Finally getting a little nesting like. We are moving to a new house by baby time (knock on wood)--just a ton is changing!

GTKY: What's your proudest moment (or the thing you are most proud of)?  This is a tough question-----I try to be really impactful because I have dedicated my career to nonprofits and making impact, so probably that!
  • edited February 2017
    Sorry I have been MIA for a while. My grandma (no blood relation - she was a foster parent who raised me for the first 7 years of my life) passed away and I am taking it very hard because of how close I was with her. I feel bad for my grandpa and wish I could be with him right now....

How far along are you? 18 weeks (as of Monday)

How big is baby? Sweet Potato

Upcoming appointments this week? Had one on Tuesday. Heard the HB again :)

Any new symptoms or changes? Hello back pain..... :/

Rants/Raves/Questions? See above the 1st question

GTKY: What's your proudest moment (or the thing you are most proud of)? Graduating college early
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88, I am so sorry for your loss.  *hugs*
  • Oh no @SaphireSweetie88 :'( I'm so sorry.  Take all the time you need to grieve and process.  Please reach out if you need to chat or vent.  We are here for you!
    CP 3/2019
  • Ohhh I'm so sorry  :(:'(  *hugs* @SaphireSweetie88
  • @SaphireSweetie88 So sorry you're going through that!  We're all here for you and are sending creepy internet hugs and good thoughts your way! :'(

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! I appreciate it
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88 big hugs to you. I'm so sorry for your loss.