Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 2/13/17

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Did you watch the Grammy Awards? What are your thoughts?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: WTO Monday 2/13/17

• Loading the player...
  • @purplg8r I am so sorry about what DH said! He would've earned a night on the couch and silent treatment from me for that! Hugs! Also, I am still asking around about an acupuncturist in yiur area. I need to follow up with my cousin today! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: nothing yet

R/R: My husband and I just decided to start trying again, a lot having to do with me watching "Bridget Jones Baby."

CS/Q: Not sure what this is

GTKY: Did you watch the Grammy Awards? What are your thoughts? No, I watched Modern Family last night
  • Month/Cycle: 20-something total

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: charting/vitamins

R/R: nothing much today, just Monday morning headache crankiness

CS/Q:

GTKY: Did you watch the Grammy Awards? What are your thoughts?  I didn't watch

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• @purplg8r  -  Sorry your DH is being a douchecanoe :(

Month/Cycle: 20/18

CD: 30

WAYDTGKU:  This, that, and the other

R/R:  I finally have my consultation with the RE today!  Yaaay.  

CS/Q: I'm guessing anovulatory.   I can usually compensate mentally for the ebb and of my temps based on my sleep patterns but even taking that into consideration my chart is all over the place this month.  Ignore my spike today, I legit got maybe 45 minutes of actual sleep.

GTKY: Did you watch the Grammy Awards? What are your thoughts?  Nope!
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• @purplg8r I'm so sorry you are dealing with that! *TW with my first MC, I felt like my DH wasn't sympathetic enough... and while he did all the things he should have done, there were moments when I felt like he just wanted me to get better faster or something.... cant put my finger on it. After having hashed over it and with time having passed I now feel like (at least in my case) my husband felt powerless and his way to not be in that hole was to want to move things along and move forward and past... which I wasn't ready to do. Maybe your DH is feeling that way as well and his way of making sense of things is to focus on work instead of your situation at home... anyway no excuses for making you feel bad, but maybe that's what he's going through? hugs!
    @heatherdubrow The ups and downs on the scale are brutal. My body still doesn't feel "normal" and my clothes are still fitting a bit tight. But I am trying to not focus on that since if I get what I want, I'm going to be fat for about a year! :) As long as you are being healthy, you cant really do anything about what the hormones make your body do.
    @norabeansmom I am dealing with a long cycle now and its so sucky! Glad the provera got you restarted.
    @morado23 I used to use diva cups, but had some wonky moments with it and gave up. Now I use thinx and love them!

CD: 19 and counting (just shoot me)

WAYDTGKU: everything and the kitchen sink

R/R: all rants.... *TW the only other times I've had cycles like this were after mc..... end TW* My temps are still a hot mess. I was starting to think maybe my body sneaked an ovulation in early or something because it looked like my CM was drying up then today *TMI* a small wet spot on my undies with a bit of cm....wtf? Ugh! So probably no O yet... who knows!

CS/Q: unless you are a wizard no one could decipher my chart :(

GTKY: Did you watch the Grammy Awards? What are your thoughts?       nope, watched "Arrival" instead.         
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: BBT, Charting, OPK, CM, HIO, PNV, maybe trying pre-seed or Evening Primrose--anyone have any pros/cons for those?

R/R: Friday I was feeling really down about my impending AF. Then with the BFN on Saturday, it was confirmed I was out this cycle. So I decided I could either sit around all day watching endless Flip or Flop reruns while overanalyzing my chart, or I could get up and actually do something productive. So that's what I did. H and I finally started painting the rooms upstairs--after almost 2 years in our house. We got our hall bathroom and one spare bedroom almost completed and bought supplies to do the other rooms up there as well. We might as well get it done while we know it is safe to do it and we made great progress so it ended up being a good weekend.

CS/Q: FF users, do most use the free version or the paid VIP membership? Do you see a bigger benefit with VIP? I have it for 18 more days but I feel like it leads to BSCness. Thoughts?

GTKY: Did you watch the Grammy Awards? What are your thoughts?  No--but I did see Maren Morris won and I like her so that's cool.

Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • Month/Cycle: 11

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: All the things + Metformin and Vitamin D

R/R: Still waiting for FF to give me crosshairs. Shout out to the ladies that gave me a good chart stalk over the weekend!

CS/Q:

GTKY: Did you watch the Grammy Awards? What are your thoughts? I didn't get to watch them unfortunately. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @soldiersmom I use the VIP membership. I'm a data-driven person, so having the extra analysis features is fun for me, but I don't think they're absolutely necessary.

@alysapuggles FX you don't have the flu!

@purpleg8r I'm so sorry your H was being an ass. :( Thinking of you!

Month/Cycle
    : 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Temping, timing, CoQ10, Myo-inositol, ALA, PNV, Omega-3

R/R: Tweaked my damn knee over the weekend. I feel like such an old lady.

CS/Q: Nah

GTKY: Did you watch the Grammy Awards? What are your thoughts? I didn't watch. I don't normally. I absolutely love music but awards shows just don't do a whole lot for me.
  • @dragonette505 I know you're right! And the end result that I want will be completely worth it! Thank you for the reminder  :*
  • @pinky917 haha! I signed up for VIP last month for the possible jinx effect as well!
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: cm, bbt, opk, pnv

R/R: Grateful for crossword puzzles and coffee and blue skies and with my husband this morning. 

CS/Q: I had EWCM on Friday, watery over the weekend, but no positive OPK until this morning. But now I have kinda watery but also more opaque "lotiony" CM. We got it on Thurs,Fri,Sat and missed yesterday 'cos I was feeling pretty down after losing a patient at work. HIO this morning because the pos. We'll get another in before my husband goes out of town again tonight. I dunno. What gives? Overthinking this. No temp rise yet/ if anything a dip yesterday. 

I didn't watch them, but saw Beyoncé's performance this morning. She's a goddess. I didn't really listen to Adele's album, but Lemonade is amazing. She should have won.
  • @purplg8r I'm sorry YH is being insensitive. It's not fair of him to act like that, but it probably has to do with how he is coping with the situation. Hugs.

Month/Cycle: 8/9 TTCAL 13/14 total

CD:17

WAYDTGKU: Waiting on CH, I hope. PNV, Pregnitude, HIO EOD/ED...was doing OPK, vitamin D, fish oil, CoQ10

R/R: I think one of the vitamins gave me an allergic reaction (rash) so I stopped taking all of them besides PNV and Pregnitude since I have taken them for months with no problem. I guess I will start the other ones back one at a time to find the culprit. 

CS/Q: I hate temping. It stresses me out and I have been waking up multiple times a night worried about temping, resulting in having to temp at different times each night.

Started watching but fell asleep.
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Lurking from TWW*** 
    @heatherdubrow sorry about all the side effects. I hope so hard for you that its all worth it.  hugs

@norahbeansmom Are you seeing an RE? If not PLEASE DO NOT TAKE CLOMID! This is a serious drug that can have long term effects on your fertility and put you at risk for HOM. Plus it has a maximum lifetime usage.

@purplg8r hugs girl.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• (lurking but I had to say)

@MTgirlCOworld Omg I am so happy you're off the bench! 

• *lurking from TWW*

@MTgirlCOworld hey girl! I love labdoor.com for comparing vitamins/supplements - that might help in your quest for the perfect DH vitamin :)
  • @MTgirlCOworld So glad you are WTO!
    @purplg8r I can commiserate. I'm here for you!!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @wabash15 My ob/gyn recommended it as a next step because I'm not ovulating regularly. I have an appointment on Wednesday to talk about it so I'll bring up those concerns before making a final decision. Thank you!
    Me: 24 DH: 28
    DD 6/9/15
    TTC #2 with PCOS since 10/16

July 2017 Siggy Challenge- Animals Eating Summer Foods

• @norahbeansmom Please, Please Please DO NOT TAKE CLOMID with an OB. OB's keep you pregnant they do not get you pregnant. Many OBs are way to cavalier about clomid. Like I said before it has a LIFETIME MAX use of 6 cycles. it can permanently thin your uterine lining making it harder to get pregnant. Also if you are taking Clomid you should be monitored very closely to ensure that your ovaries are not overstimulated and that your not risking a HOM pregnancy.  If she is talking about clomid ask for a referral to an RE, they are the docs that get you pregnant. 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @wabash15 and @norahbeansmom it is ok to take clomid with an OB. But only IF they do proper monitoring. My ob did my first 2 rounds of clomid. She did an SA first and had me come in for blood work and then ultrasounds every other day to monitor follicles and my lining. So if your ob will do all that it is perfectly fine to go with him/her. But as @wabash15 said a lot of obs hand it out like candy. So protect yourself and if your ob is not going to monitor you then find an RE.
  • Month/Cycle:11 cycles - 6 AL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs, PNV, and limiting caffeine 

R/R: Rave: Went to visit my parents this weekend, and found out my mum put aside some of my favorite homemade foods just for me. Yay!

Rant: *TW*  My dad mistook something my mother said and assumed I was pregnant again so asked me how I was doing. I was a bit upset and taken aback, especially after the depressing face he made when I told him that I wasn't. :s:'( *End TW*

CS/Q:

GTKY: Did you watch the Grammy Awards? What are your thoughts?   Didn't watch it, between visiting parents and attending a bridal show with my maid of honor I didn't have time to sit down and watch tv....
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• edited February 2017
    Month/Cycle:9/9

CD:13

WAYDTGKU: CM, OPK, PNV's.

R/R: I hate the apartment life! I have one month left and we are out...I hope.  Our upstairs neighbors like to stomp and vacuum at 9:30pm

CS/Q: I just started lowering my coffee intake, but drinking more tea. Do any of you ladies know of safe teas while TTC?

I forgot they were on

*edited because it only posted half of my post
  • @adirat @NYTino24 Thanks ladies! I am REALLY excited to finally taking the next step.

@LuND Thank you! After our PNV conversation a few weeks ago the first thing I told DH was we need to look at Labdoor and USP. Lol. 

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

• @NYTino24 fx for early O
    @jess0211 fx this is your month! Birthday month must bring some luck, right?
    @purplg8r  so sorry you fought with your DH about that! Hugs, that's not at all what you need. Some things are more important than work.
    @WildMagelet hope your consultation went/goes well!
    @SoldiersMom this is my personal opinion but I'm glad my FF VIP is expiring. I think it definitely made me a million times more BSC especially with that "pregnancy points" counter. That being said, I was BSC anyway and am now not even temping this cycle to relax myself. I may feel differently about the VIP feature if getting a BFP takes a lot longer than expected, but I'm also cheap.
    @cherryblossomgirl507 sorry about your knee :(
    @orbmaker sorry about your patient, that must be really difficult

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Things and stuff

R/R: Rant: AF hurts Rave: I have another snow day today! And only one day of work tomorrow, then we're off to Hawaii for a week. I may have AF now but it'll end basically when we get to Hawaii, so perfect timing. Our plan this cycle is basically to HIO EOD and my FW is supposed to be while we're in Hawaii so not a bad deal at all.

CS/Q: Not charting this cycle, just keeping track of days

GTKY: Did you watch the Grammy Awards? What are your thoughts? Nope
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• @SoldiersMom Lurking from TWW

I purchased the VIP FF a few months ago because I found a discount code that made it $24.99. While it's nice to track symptoms, they end up being pointless and I always hit the threshold for "highly likely to be pregnant" every cycle....and clearly that's working out well.

So I would personally suggest sticking with the free one. Or, at least try one cycle with the free non-upgraded version and see if you miss the VIP additions.
  • I have to ghost again. Korea time sucks guys. Y'all post when I'm in bed but then when I wake up I gotta go to work. I woke up this morning wondering if it was Thursday or Friday.....it's Tuesday. And I'm subbing for music. boo. 

@jess0211 @alysapuggles Put lollipop sticks in oreos and dip them in melted candy melts. I sprinkled sugar glitter on them. Put them on the baking paper shit I can't seem to remember what it's called. It's 6am lol. Then put in the fridge until hard. 

@purplg8r Awww hell no! YH was being a total ass. 

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @purplg8r sorry you H is not being supportive. sending hugs your way
    @morado23 I'm with you on the HIO at other people's place it's just awkward 
    @TravelingCouple good luck with your appointment Wed. Planning your vacation sounds like a great way to spend your time!
    @NYTino24 FX for your early O
    @MTgirlCOworld glad you're off the bench
    @ag90 enjoy your trip!
    @WildMagelet  hope your RE appointment went well
    Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, started temping this cycle (well on CD 2)

R/R: still have the shingles. luckily the pain isn't too bad, it just comes and goes. hoping they don't spread. All this talk of snow days...we barely even had a winter. It was so hot last night!  I'm just generally annoyed with people right now. 

CS/Q: just started this cycle

recorded it bc we like to watch the performances and see the unusual pairings, started watching about an hour in and fast forwarded most of it. ehh.

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @WildMagelet I hope your RE appointment went well!

@dragonette505 @ktcakes87 unfortunately that's just the way he is. Our fight started out about him not sending me any kind of text or message during the marathon yesterday when everyone else's husbands are texting them & leaving messages (we've had this fight many times) and it spiraled to this. He's not very supportive 

@SoldiersMom I have the VIP version but I got it right away do I don't know the difference..sorry!

@Avrilmai oh no!! I hope the shingles go away quickly