June 2017 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change 2/12

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What are you doing to stay mobile?

Married 8/12
MC 4/15
BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 2/12

• How far along are you? 
    21 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    An Endive
    Appointment updates?
    Had the anatomy scan and 20 week appointment last week! We go back to recheck her stomach size in 2 weeks. 
    Lots of stretching cramps/pains and back aches! And still acid reflux. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Not this week!
    I babysit and work with kids so I'm moving a lot when I work! I try to go to the gym a few days a week but that doesn't always happen. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you? 
    22 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Coconut or a Pip-Boy. I had to look that one up. Its an older gaming system I've never seen before.
    Appointment updates?
    Nope.
    Getting from a reclining position to a sitting or standing position is becoming increasingly challenging.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I'm taking this swim class that we basically ride a noodle and the chaffing has bothered me enough to not want to have any sexy time with my husband. A total let down. Any recommendations or thoughts on how to prevent/treat inner thigh chaffing in a pool? Only thing I can really think to try is to wear some kind of exercise shorts, which I haven't yet.
    Walking about 2.5 miles a day and swimming on Saturdays. I am feeling I need more core strength and was hoping you ladies had some ways to cope with the heaviness of growing baby.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • @lizerspitz I was going to say, wear shorts in the pool! I don't fit in my swimsuit anymore and my friend sent me a maternity top but no bottoms so I just wear some spandex running shorts in the pool. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you? 23 weeks

How big is baby? grapefruit

Appointment updates? nothing for a while

Any new symptoms or changes?  i am super fragile emotionally.

Rants/Raves/Questions? none for now, might come back later and edit.

mostly fight with everyone who tries to stop me from doing anything.  I'm a big proponent of functional fitness, so I've always parked further away, carrried a basket instead of pushing a cart, etc. But now everyone is like 'take it easy, you're pregnant' and I'm over here trying to prepare for having a baby by maintaining as much fitness as I can. Ugh.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    24 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    A cantaloupe..I think...my memory is a disaster 
    Appointment updates?
    On Valentine's Day :)
    Nope
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I just got over the flu holyyyy moly get your flu shots people! Thankfully my husband is a medic and was able to give me IV fluids. Worst 72 hours of life!
    Weeeell DD is 3 1/2 and DS is almost 20 months so I'd say I'm pretty mobile.
  • How far along are you? 22 weeks

How big is baby? coconut

Appointment updates? next thing is to take my glucose test 

Any new symptoms or changes?  I can finally feel baby boy moving all around like I did for my first baby, despite an anterior placenta 

Rants/Raves/Questions? nothing

I have a 17 month old son, he's the one who keeps me going haha 
  • How far along are you? 24 weeks! Crazy. 

How big is baby? I'm not sure actually, haha. Signed in on bump desktop so didn't see a fruit picture.

Appointment updates? We have our anatomy scan tomorrow. Our OB does them later. We are so excited to see her! 

Any new symptoms or changes?  She is kicking much stronger now and in more patterns (ex: active at night). Sciatic pain and round ligament pain in full force. More tired and emotional.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I have a 15 month old daughter who keeps me busy. Besides running after her, I have hardly worked out this entire pregnancy. I've been lazy about that. 
  • How far along are you? 
    22 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Papaya
    Appointment updates?
    Have to go back to get better images of her heart and get my glucose check on Mar 6
    Finally felt some movements this week!
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    have had a sinus congestion for almost 3 weeks now. So sick of it! Doc basically said it's a virus and I have to just wait it out :( 
    I see a personal trainer at the gym twice a week when I am not traveling for work, which ends up only being 2 weeks a month. I take walks in the evening as well.
  • How far along are you? 
    21wks
    How big is baby? 
    Endive
    Appointment updates?
    Had my anatomy scan last Monday. Went well. Everything was perfect. Baby decided to get wiggly at the end so we have a bonus ultrasound monday the 20th to get the rest of the measurements.
    Intense hip pain. Feels like sciatic. Baby is currently breech so I think his head is laying on my right side just wrong enough. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Announcing gender. Everyone's immediate reaction is to then ask about names. We aren't telling names. Period. We made that clear weeks ago. Oh so we though we did. Also, I just want to sleep more than 3hrs at a time. Why is that impossible already?
    I'm on my feet all day at work. For me it's actually finding a time to sit and rest that's needed.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How big is baby? 22 weeks 

Appointment updates? Going for another Ultrasound on Thursday to check cervical length

Any new symptoms or changes?  Itchy from the p 17. Insomnia. Hip pain.

Rants/Raves/Questions? insomnia is awful!

GTKY: What are you doing to stay mobile? My toddler. I have a pretty active job. But ortherwise still lazy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker