Options

Monday Ticker Change 2/6

1. How far along?

2. Baby size?

3. Team pink, blue or green?

4. Appts this week?

5. Symptoms?

6. Rants/Raves?

7. What did you accomplish this week re: preparing for baby?

8. Have you chosen baby's coming home outfit? If so, what is it?

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.

Re: Monday Ticker Change 2/6

• Options

DD1 born 5/24/10.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @HGrich I just started crying at my desk after seeing that announcement photo.  That onesie is SO CUTE! have you seen the coupon for the baby leggings website?
  • Options

DD1 born 5/24/10.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

• Options
    @taylor72 I haven't! Do share. And I love it too--it was the first thing I bought for her. 

@MWoodside thank you! Those are cute!
  • Options

@HGRich here is the website. I have the coupon at home that I can post after work today.

https://www.babyleggings.com/

• Options
    @taylor72 thank you! Those are so cute and a great price. I see they have a promo code on their website for 40% off, so if that's the same as your coupon I'll just use that one. 
  • Options
    @HGRich I think I have one for like 5 free pair you just have to pay shipping.  I can't quite remember.  Let me know if you don't use the 40% and I'll check when I get home at 4 today.
  • Options
    @HGRich your announcement/ going home outfit is seriously so darling!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    HGRichHGRich member
    edited February 2017
    @taylor72 I'm all about that! 

@Lovable Bump thanks!  :)

It was from Etsy seller AshleyEmbroidery if anyone else is interested. I can't speak to its longevity obviously but the decals look like they'll stay pretty well. 
  • Options
    @HGRich I sent you a PM! 
  • Options
    @SDSwenson I just went through all of our clothes for little one. I decided to put newborn - 3 months in her drawers and the rest in tubs.  Figured that would get me through the bulk of a few months before I would need to swap clothes out. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @SDSwenson I did the same thing as @M&Max. DS didn't grow out of NB until he was 6 weeks. So I figure that this way I will have a few months (~3) before swapping. DS stayed pretty true to size/age. He didn't hit his growth spurt until 1 year. He had a ton of 12 months clothes that he only wore for 1-2 months and then he moved up. He's now 4 in size 5T.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    Thanks to @Taylor72's coupon code I got these five pairs of leggings. I'm so excited. The rainbow for her going home outfit (they say 9 pounds and up but we'll make it work if she's smaller. I hope she is!), the music for her daddy's minor in piano performance, purple and aqua because I want to balance out the pink, and melons for summer. :)

• Options
    I usually put nb, 0-3 and 3-6 stuff all in the dresser in different drawers. My babies usually outgrow nb by 3 wks (but 0-3 seem too big before that) and the first few months are such a busy blur that I  glad to not have to swap things in drawers for quite a few months. 

DD1 born 5/24/10.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

• Options
    I have NB in a drawer and 0-3 in a drawer.  The rest are folded in bins by size.  It took SO MANY HOURS and was only fun for the first lol.  But I'm glad it's done because I would never have time once the baby is here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker