February 2017 Moms

Symptoms Thread 2/6/16

2»

Re: Symptoms Thread 2/6/16

• Is it weird to say I'm jealous of you @LivingLaVidaGinger?! I've still got nothing. Not one cramp, no even menstral like cramps. 
  • Loading the player...
  • add me to the @LivingLaVidaGinger camp with prodromal labor. Mine is every night from mid-5am. moderate to painful contractions that then fizzle out around 5-6am. 

it's beginning to make me a bit coo-coo. i am starting to question if they are really happening or not, or if it's all in my head. 

feeling crazy isn't fun. 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • Me too guys. Last night I had the most painful contractions yet and then.... nothing. It's so frustrating. If I'm gonna be in pain just bring on the labor!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I've been feeling kind of nauseous today. Is that anything?
  • Went to a movie today and she was doing some funky moves and she's sideways again. Ughhh. This is so uncomfortable. Last time she went sideways the night before I felt like she was dropping- super painful pelvis spasms, bladder extra sensitive, etc. Well the same thing happened last night.  I know I had a lower laying placenta, so now I'm worrying she tries to engage and then can't and flips. Guess I'll see what the OB says, but at 39 weeks we're running out of time! 
  • krob said:
    add me to the @LivingLaVidaGinger camp with prodromal labor. Mine is every night from mid-5am. moderate to painful contractions that then fizzle out around 5-6am. 

it's beginning to make me a bit coo-coo. i am starting to question if they are really happening or not, or if it's all in my head. 

feeling crazy isn't fun. 
    Welcome to the camp of crushed dreams and unnecessary back pain. Here's hoping we'll have short, breezy labors where the baby practically falls out, since we've had all this "practice"
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nausea was an early symptom for me with both of my labors. 
  • Add me to the middle of the night awful contractions and back pain only to have it fizzle out come morning. And I am not a happy camper. So much pain, so little sleep, no baby
  • Nothing here and that's A-Ok. Recovering from a stomach bug last week so we are hoping she stays in through the weekend. I've been really crampy and the usual contractions with activity. We will see when she comes! Due tomorrow so not a ton of post date anxiety... yet.

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Came down with a nasty cold this weekend. Hoping labor is not happening anytime soon, can't imagine trying to do breathing techniques when it's already hard to breathe in general!
  • If only spilling everything I try to eat or drink were a symptom of labor. I can't go a meal without making a mess of my shirt!
  • Still trying to catch up so this was a couple days ago... but @Xstatic3333 I was nauseated a couple days before my baby came!! Maybe it's a sign and today is your day??!!
    Pregnancy Ticker