February 2017 Moms

FFFC!!! 2/10

2»

Re: FFFC!!! 2/10

• Omg I'm the opposite... I cuddle all night long lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Team cuddle. Currently I need to lean on my H to stay propped on my side properly. 
  • Not a cuddler here when sleeping,  but my kids are all pretty cuddly.  My youngest I call high touch,  where she just needs that contact,  especially when she's upset.   She lines up full body and its like she calms down the more of her is in contact with you.  We have always said she is my most imprinted baby bird. 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Am I the only one who would rather not be touched, let alone cuddled? 
    I cuddle my kid, of course, but man I don't want to be within feet of anyone otherwise 
    Nope, this is me! About a year after we started going out my husband told me i was very cold. Im just not a touchy feely person, deal with it. I do love my baby snuggling though, im not a complete ice queen!
  • RunBooRun said:
    FFFC that may also interest @Partyof6? is that I'm actually considering labor inducing cream cheese: https://www.ericslapatisserie.com/labor-inducing-cream-cheese.html

It's not far from where I live. I actually hate cream cheese but not half as much as I hate the idea of hitting 41. 
    Lurking from March:

I should not have opened that link. I live in Northborough and work in Worcester. This could be dangerous when I get closer to my due date because I love cream cheese.....

ETA: just googled the location and its less than a block from work. I shouldn't have done that.
    It's a good bakery anyway! I used to live in Worcester. 
  • RunBooRun said:
    FFFC that may also interest @Partyof6? is that I'm actually considering labor inducing cream cheese: https://www.ericslapatisserie.com/labor-inducing-cream-cheese.html

It's not far from where I live. I actually hate cream cheese but not half as much as I hate the idea of hitting 41. 
    Lurking from March:

I should not have opened that link. I live in Northborough and work in Worcester. This could be dangerous when I get closer to my due date because I love cream cheese.....

ETA: just googled the location and its less than a block from work. I shouldn't have done that.

I love cream cheese! And I'm only about an hour north of Worcester.... might be worth the trip soon ;)
  • RunBooRun said:

Lurking from March:

I love cream cheese! And I'm only about an hour north of Worcester.... might be worth the trip soon ;)
    I feel like it's harmless and a good story. We probably would have gone if not for all the snow, or if I liked cream cheese at all. 
  • So many people live in MA! We just moved out of Boston this past fall to upstate NY. Went to see the Patriot's Day movie at the theater this weekend and totally cried in the theater. Maybe seeing something that hit so close to home while 9 mo pregnant wasn't the best idea. Mostly it just made me miss living there . . . The couple next to us probably thought I was crazy
  • I had no idea there were so many Massholes here! I'm still a week away from my due date but might make a trip the weekend after to try some out for fun. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had no idea there were so many Massholes here! I'm still a week away from my due date but might make a trip the weekend after to try some out for fun. 
    Are you from NH?? 
  • Masshole turned New Hampshite here, too!
  • So basically we're a bunch of former Massholes! I've gone south of the border...
  • @jlellis603 I'm actually metrowest MA! Only about 40 mins from Worcester so it's probably worth a trip! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • If anyone wants to do a play date sometime maybe in the spring, let me know. I used to live in Worcester (for like 4 or 5 years prior to this past year) and I'm currently in Boston, grew up in Somerville. I think we're going to be moving further north sooner than later too, but still in MA. 

@margie2210, my sister and her fiancé bought a house in upstate NY and she loves it, but also still misses living in this area. 

@RunBooRun, my cousin and her husband live in Northborough. It used to be almost the opposite for me, when I lived in Worcester I used to work in Westborough. 
  • Okay any massholes (/NH/RI) want to go meet at that bakery this week for some cream cheese? Because I'm in...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Starfish113, if I was cleared to drive already, I would so be there!