July 2017 Moms

*Saturday Ticker Change* 2/11

For anyone due 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What's your favorite family recipe?
Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: *Saturday Ticker Change* 2/11

• How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? a mango, a Gameboy, a pair of sunglasses, a hot dog, an adipose, a tomato

Upcoming appointments this week? Just with the endocrinologist next Friday for a monthly check-up.

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm happy to say that the cold is gone, but this nasal congestion is not my favorite thing. I also get pelvic twinges when I sneeze. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? It's a work rant...contractors that don't review their own reports for grammatical errors before they submit it to the client (i.e., me). I had 154 comments on a 22 page report. A large majority of them could have been non-existant if someone had done an EDITORIAL REVIEW on the stupid report. And now I get to be a b***h about it. :)

GTKYWhat's your favorite family recipe? I call it the "Death by Chocolate" cake. So much chocolate. My grandmother requests the cake from my mom every time she's in town. It has to sit for 24 hours before cutting.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • How far along are you?
    19 weeks

How big is baby?
    A pair of mangos, though the anatomy scan yesterday puts them at 10oz and 9oz respectively (measuring a couple days ahead).

Not till the 21st.

Constipation. I'm over this ones already.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Nope, all quiet on the Western front.

GTKY: What is your favorite family?
    I'm not sure I have a favorite. My dad makes some insane baked Brie, and his homemade Irish stew is out of this world. Anything with potatos and cheese, haha. Oh, and the ice cream cake he makes for my brother's birthday.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?  16 weeks

How big is baby? an avocado

Upcoming appointments this week?  none

Any new symptoms or changes? dry, bloody nose but don't know if that's from being pregnant or the dry winter air.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Rant: 
    people that dont know when to shut up and walk away.  

Rave:
    DH is so excited it makes me cry. I knew he would be a great dad someday but how wonderfully supportive he's been has made me fall in love with him in a whole new way. 

GTKYWhat's your favorite family recipe?  our Christmas cookie recipes.  We've been making the same ones for 30+ years.
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• @SquirttheTurtle I love your comment about your DH.  I feel the same way.  My DH told some work friends this week, and he came home and said "I told so-and-so that I'm going to be a dad!"  The joy on his face when he told me this... I'm feeling teary just thinking about it.

@ktewart I'm on my computer for once and just noticed in your signature that your son's name is William Alexander.  That was top of our list if this one had been a boy... until I realized that the initials would have been "WAR" which I wasn't ok with.  I still love the name though.

How far along are you? 
    16 weeks

How big is baby? Avocado

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes? Not really.  RLP is a little more frequent but not too bad yet.  I'm feeling more energetic, which is wonderful.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing at the moment.

GTKYWhat's your favorite family recipe? Hmmm... my grandmother used to make this amazing cake with homemade fudge frosting.  I've never tried to make it myself, but I should get my mom to teach me.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @GreenBean isn't it great!? I know exactly the look your DH had because mine has had it, too!  And yea, just thinking about it makes me teary!

• @ktewart I thought the constipation was over but this week has been brutal for me, too.  I don't understand how it can be possible to be constipated when you're drinking 100oz of water a day.  

• @GreenBean, that's so funny! It's a family name for us that we had picked out before we even started trying. My husband's family has had "William" in the name of the oldest son for something like seven generations (it's my husband's middle name) and when my family immigrated from Scotland in the 1800's, it was five brothers who came over. I am descended from the third, who's name was William. Alexander is the middle name of my father and brother. Luckily for us, though, the initials are WAT, which is just a funny sound, haha.

@SquirttheTurtle, yes!! It's so annoying! I feel like I drink my weight in water every day and actually am living on a TON of fruit and other potential colon friendly food, as it were, and yet! I am so frustrated with it - it's definitely unique to this pregnancy for me. Skipped this one with my son.  :/
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    edited February 2017
    For anyone due 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29.

How far along are you? 

17 weeks!
    How big is baby? 
    Pommegranite 
    13th Feb, just the regular 

bump is finally getting harder and less flabby 
    I can finally eat like a man again (I eat like a man lol) 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rants: I'm tired of hormonal nit pickers. 
    raves: I successfully made chic fil a at home!!
    questions: how many of you are avoiding nail salons, is it really that bad! My anniversary is coming up and I desp need a mani pedi. 
    GTKYWhat's your favorite family recipe?
    Palau! It's basmati rice cooked in a meat or chicken broth. My family is known for it it's a very authentic recipe. Very comforting *drools* 
  • How far along are you? 19 weeks!

How big is baby?  mango! 

Upcoming appointments this week? AS is on Valentine's Day!(14th) 

Any new symptoms or changes? hmm..I have more RLP, more frequent heartburn, and am feeling the baby move more often and possibly from the outside !

Rants/Raves/Questions? rant: I just want this 4 week long sinus infection to be over with already! 
    Rave: My hubby is super excited too! Yesterday he told me I'm going to have to fight him to hold the baby! Lol I loved it !!

GTKYWhat's your favorite family recipe? I can't choose just one!! Right now it's my fruit dip! Hahaha yummy!
  • @BusyZee I have acrylics and have gotten my nails done the whole pregnancy. Obviously I don't think it's anything to worry about, but that's a choice everyone has to make for themselves. If you need permission, I grant you mine! Haha
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    edited February 2017
    @GlitterFish haha very much accepted *high five* 
  • How far along are you? 
    20 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    banana
    Had follow up A/S yesterday - feeling better!
    RLP is real in my left hip/pelvic area for the past couple of weeks, to the point where just standing was bothering me for a couple of days. Better today, but who knows. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I can't believe it's already the half way point! AHHHHH!
    GTKYWhat's your favorite family recipe?
    There are several things my mom makes that are pretty amazing - chili, fruit salad, sweet potatoes. I had taken pictures of the recipes for these awhile back, but lost them, so I'll have to grab them again next time I get a change. 
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga