June 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms 2/6

124»

Re: Weekly Randoms 2/6

• Loading the player...
  • @Elyse1384 Even I am not crazy enough to open the windows when it's 9 degrees, but I will admit to occasionally opening them when it's in the 40s. I love fresh air!
  • @itsfine I am definitely getting one of those. love it so much! 
  • @FSUNole31 when I had my dr appointment Tuesday I had to take the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator because it was being crazy slow and I was running late.  7 flights of stairs.  I was practically wheezing when I walked into the office. And my bp was definitely affected.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Jealous of you guys with your windows open. After 13 inches of snow yesterday, we are supposed to get another 3 inches tonight and another 5 inches Sunday. While I missed the snow so far this winter, I have enough now!
  • @graceriesz are you in CT too? 
    DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• Jealous of you guys with your windows open. After 13 inches of snow yesterday, we are supposed to get another 3 inches tonight and another 5 inches Sunday. While I missed the snow so far this winter, I have enough now!
    Seriously!  And here I thought I could prep my house earlier to hit market this year.  Thanks Mother Nature.
  • Wearmi1 said:
    I bought Adeline all of the Rainbow Brite characters today!  I loved her when I was little.  So excited to be able to have these for her.  Going to hit up Barnes and noble tomorrow for some books as well.  
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS
    Definitely planning a Halloween where I'm Rainbow Brite and baby is Twink. Lurky was my BFF since I was four and my best friend's mom made him a tux for my wedding with a bow tie and cuffs made from the bridesmaid dress material. Your post made me so happy <3
  • Wearmi1 said:
    I bought Adeline all of the Rainbow Brite characters today!  I loved her when I was little.  So excited to be able to have these for her.  Going to hit up Barnes and noble tomorrow for some books as well.  
    Definitely planning a Halloween where I'm Rainbow Brite and baby is Twink. Lurky was my BFF since I was four and my best friend's mom made him a tux for my wedding with a bow tie and cuffs made from the bridesmaid dress material. Your post made me so happy <3
    @Knottie42089123 so glad someone else besides me loved Rainbow Brite.  I'm going to hunt down some strawberry shortcake dolls and books too for her!  Maybe even some smurfs stuff.  I had a smurfs big wheel when I was little.  My first bike was a red and pink strawberry shortcake bike  <3
  • @Wearmi1 I bought the pink and purple horses as well as a book for my nieces for Christmas, my sister said it was by far their favorite presents! 
  • Wearmi1 said:
    Wearmi1 said:
    @Knottie42089123 so glad someone else besides me loved Rainbow Brite.  I'm going to hunt down some strawberry shortcake dolls and books too for her!  Maybe even some smurfs stuff.  I had a smurfs big wheel when I was little.  My first bike was a red and pink strawberry shortcake bike  <3
    Ahhhhhhh I had the Smurfs talking house. I can't remember what I had of Strawberry Shortcake but she was also one of the mains in my childhood. Sigh, the 80's ❤️
  • You must've be further inland then me, overnight we got nearly nothing and tommorow has been changed to mostly rain.
    Due June 25 2017

• @hopeful808 We are an hours from the water. We ended up just getting a dusting over night last night, maybe 1/2 inch? Tomorrow, it's still calling for 5-8 inches. We'll see what happens.

• awillis13awillis13 member
    edited February 2017
    @hopeful808 @graceriesz are you still predicted to get 5" tonight? Its looking like my area is falling in the very narrow band of 8-12 tonight (we are very close to the RI/CT border in MA).

Has anyone heard anything more about the midweek storm they were predicting at the end of the week?  Welcome to February in New England....The more snow days we get, the greater likelihood that I won't make it to the end of the school year.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @awillis13 Yes, still in the 5" area, we are closer to NY than RI in CT. I hadn't heard anything about a mid-week storm - I was just trying to get through the last two and current one  :| . Sorry bout all the snow days :( 

• So it looks like now Wednesday - Thursday is a rain/snow mix.  We'll see how that changes in the next few days.  Right now I'm just wondering when my Superintendent is going to make the call for tomorrow. There's no way we have school wih 9-12 predicted.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @graceriesz @awillis13 today I'm only supposed to get 1-3" it's supposed to change to rain by 3. Wednesday is just snow showers for me. I'm running into the same problem with my school year as we get snow days. 
    Due June 25 2017

• @awillis13 or anyone else in MA, my FIL's friend runs the models for stations.  He is seeing about 12-18" through tomorrow for our area.  WTAF.  All of winter is hitting in one long weekend!
  • ugh, @Elyse1384,  is 12-18 pretty much across the state?  It's coming down pretty good here right now....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wearmi1 said:
    Wearmi1 said:
    The target over by me sells the strawberry shortcake dolls and they even smell like they're supposed to! We just bought one for my niece! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • awillis13 said:
    ugh, @Elyse1384,  is 12-18 pretty much across the state?  It's coming down pretty good here right now....
    Sadly it seems it.  The Cape is supposed to get a bit less, but with absurd winds!  The northshore could see upwards of 20" sadly, but looks like that like might fall more in southeastern NH.  Ugh... Why is all of winter showing up in one week??? 
  • im in central ma and we didn't get the foot expected, i would say maybe another 6ish inches, a little disappointed.  they did say the one later this week is just a clipper so no biggie 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • They called school last night, and we got maybe an inch after I shoveled around 7:45 last night.  What a waste of a day off....
    BabyFruit Ticker