4/12
4/19
4/26

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What do you and your partner have planned for Valentine's Day (if anything)?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 2/8

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 31 weeks! (8 weeks 'til RCS!) Holy balls that's terrifying.

How big is baby? Apparently she's the size of a football.

Appointments this week? I had my routine OB appointment on Monday. BP was good, baby's HR was good...my weight is still low but at this point she just keeps joking that I'll be lighter leaving the hospital than when I started this process...and I'm not opposed to that.

Symptoms? My back is killing me. I've taught sitting pretty much every day this week, which I hate doing. Lightning crotch also made a reappearance earlier this week and I could barely walk because it was like getting kicked in the vag with every step. Ugh. Also, the weather yo-yo that we're having right now is insane and killing my joints. It's over 70 degrees today and it's supposed to snow tomorrow morning. WTF? My body needs a break...either be winter or be spring, but just PICK ONE already.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I guess I already ranted about the weather above...oops. :no_mouth:

GTKY: What do you and your partner have planned for Valentine's Day (if anything)? I don't think we've ever done anything for Valentine's Day, so I doubt we will this year either, haha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @SnarkasaurusRex I second that rant about the weather and am not looking forward to the snow. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? A coconut 

Appointments this week? Nope 

Symptoms? Hello, heartburn!! I've got it mostly under control by eating pretty regularly throughout the day but ugh. Also, my back is killing me. I can't figure out what I did but...oye. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I've been loosing steam around 3:30 -4:00 everyday and DH has really been picking up the slack...making dinner every night and cleaning up. 

GTKY: What do you and your partner have planned for Valentine's Day (if anything)? For while we would give each other an ingredient or a word and then the other had to plan a dish and it would come together as a whole meal. For example, one year he told me ganache and pretzel....so I made pretzel bread (with lye, thank you very much) and a chocolate tart thing. We'd spend the whole day cooking but also being secretive about what we were making. It was fun.  I don't think that's going to happen this year, though....we've talked about doing a stereotypical "date night" maybe get a burger and then go to a movie but in the middle of the day because I can't stay up late. We are trying to do an activity instead of just going out. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mylittleirvz probably having done it before, you know all the details, whereas we FTMs are blissfully unaware of some of the things we need to prepare for. Or at least I am.  :D Sorry you're so anxious though. 
  • Options
    @HGRich I second the blissfully unaware LOL
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    32 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Squash
    Appointments this week? 
    Chiropractic adjustment on Friday
    Symptoms?
    Feeling good this week for a change. I was having some bad pelvic pain, but the chiropractor told me to do a pelvic massage and take warm baths when it was bothering me. I've also been using some essential oils, and I think the combo of those things have really helped! Insomnia is still there, but it hasn't started affecting my days yet. I'm dreading the "crash" though.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    We had to update our life insurance stuff (my work had some things change) so I had to apply while pregnant. We had our physicals earlier this week, and I just got the blood results back. Turns out my cholesterol is really high for me (226, when I'm usually around 150ish) but thanks to the google, I learned that your cholesterol can increase significantly during pregnancy. I hope they take that into account when determining my rate! I'd be pissed if I had to pay a premium because of something that is common during a temporary situation.  
    GTKY: What do you and your partner have planned for Valentine's Day (if anything)
    We never do anything for Valentine's Day. We are usually too caught up in life to worry about it. I think DH sent me Tiff's Treats from him and DS last year, so that was nice. :) 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @magheeta I recently applied for life insurance and my cholesterol was really high - I don't remember the exact number but it was pretty bad. And I normally don't have high cholesterol, so it's definitely related to the pregnancy. It didn't affect my rate, so hopefully it won't affect yours either :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mylittleirvz ugh, I was up all night last night running over all of the "to do's" and crying too! I just could not shut it off! It was super frustrating. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kitkat8387 - that's comforting to hear! 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers