October 2017 Moms

Ultrasounds!

Re: Ultrasounds!

• @emwj10187, so happy for you!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @flgirl20134 aw i'm sorry they couldn't quite see everything developed yet. Hopefully in two weeks you'll have more :) 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @emwj10187 Yay! I've been keeping an eye out for your update! So glad you got good news! <3 My due date is the 7th too (until my 1st ultrasound, because I think it will be about the 9th or 10th)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @emwj10187 and @babymish I'm so glad everything worked out well and safely for both of you!
  • @cherrybea that's so exciting! the best news is that you're measuring on track :) even a possibility of 2 munchkins! 
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP#1: 9/9/2014 DS born 4/7/15
    BFP#2: 6/16/2016 MC/D&C: 7/29/2016
    BFP#3: 10/14/2016 (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)
  • @cherrybea Twins! So exciting! Keep us updated  :#:# I had two mature follicles before my IUI so I'm on twin watch too- our ultrasound is Thursday.

• @cherrybea AH! That's so exciting and just so crazy! Pleasseee keep up updated :) 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Dobrovolskaya @VLillyV Thanks Ladies  
    @bluejeanbabi05 thanks and good luck on Thursday please keep us updated  :)
  • Question for those who have already had ultrasounds. I honestly cannot remember for the life of me when I was pregnant with my other two when I had it done. I know that I was sent downstairs to the radiology department of the building for a transvaginal U/S, but I can't remember if it was the same day as my first appt. I remember hearing the heartbeat that early in the office. So tell me, did you all have the U/S same day in office, same day but sent to radiology, or different day-radiology? 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• edited February 2017
    @canonmom413 I'm having my u/s Thursday at 5+6- I'm not sure if this affects your question but I believe most of us having u/s this early are being monitored by REs. My office has everything in one space, so no separate radiology department. Do most OB offices not have ultrasound equipment right there? Or is it just the transvaginal kind they don't have? 

Eta: FTM so I'm clueless about a lot :)

• @bluejeanbabi05 nope not good ones. They typically have a roll away machine for quick peace of mind by to get good measurements they typically send you to radiology. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• WindyBreezeWindyBreeze member
    edited February 2017
    Yeah I had mine done in office.. they actually offer both at the doctor's office I go too. But I be was sent to the hospital's complications clinic, we have a hospital devoted to just women and infants here in Birmingham AL. BUT I had one done at 6wks and my next will be on the 20th and ILL be 8wks. I've had a horrible miscarriage and they just wanna watch things more closely. So at the moment I have two doctors but I get twice the U/S's. And yes it was the same day
  • Wah! I don't get my first ultrasound until March 3rd. I'm happy looking at all of yours.
  • I have my first one tomorrow because of a MMC in the Fall. I believe I'm just having an external with my OB in her office. I assume she'll send me to the hospital for a transvaginal if she doesn't see what she needs to in her office. I'll be 7w2d tomorrow when we have it done. I've never had this early of an US in her office before. We normally don't get one until 20w but I'm getting an early one due to my previous loss.
  • My RE moved my first one early because he wanted to make sure it was in the right place. Apparently my progesterone (16) on my first beta had him concerned. All was fine though. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @canonmom413 I had mine the same day @ 6 weeks. I'm not high risk or anything, just my doctor's protocol. Personally i kind of wished it wasn't so early b/c they gave me a scare. It was too early to see anything but the gestational sac. However, I'm also glad b/c the doctors monitored me carefully over the next week and we ended up seeing everything by the end of the week. 
    \

• @canonmom413 my dr, whom I saw at 4 weeks and 2 days for the "general" due date appointment etc. he usually (meaning last time and this time) has me come back around 7-8 weeks for a viability ultrasound. It's not the vaginal one though. Just regular. 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• QUOTE BOX FAIL!

• Say hello to our little bean!!! We had our first appointment today! Baby is actually measuring a few days ahead so my due date might be pushed up to the last few days of September! The doc will revisit the due date issue after our next ultrasound, March 20th
    CONGRATS @MamaBear148 How exciting! Look at that cute little Bean!!!!!  <3
  • @MaMaBear1323 so happy you saw your little jelly bean! @AlexandriaNewton yay a strong heartbeat! :)
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP#1: 9/9/2014 DS born 4/7/15
    BFP#2: 6/16/2016 MC/D&C: 7/29/2016
    BFP#3: 10/14/2016 (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)
  • @AlexandriaNewton I'm going to need some tips! I'm going to have 2 under 2, and I could use some advice 
  • @beautyundefined girl it's so fun but lots of work! Just give yourself much more time to leave and get things ready when you'll be going somewhere. Lol! 
  • @sjohns08, that's the most beautiful blob I've ever seen. I'm tearing up over here! I go for my first appointment in 2 hours and 40 minutes (I've been counting down the hours since last night) and I hope to see exactly this!!!!
  • @mommac2017 <3 sending lots of beautiful blob vibes your way! I counted down all day Sunday and Monday to my appointment too haha.  I kept thinking in my head "23 hours....22 hours..." I'm glad I'm not the only one!

@MrsJager2014 congrats on a great scan! Happy valentine's indeed!
  • @sjohns08, my office just called and changed my appointment to tomorrow. I bawled my eyes out! My PGAL brain really needs this appointment!!! Ugh!! I'm so upset. Back to counting down. 24 more hours!
  • @sjohns08 Thank you so much, and same to you!  Looking forward to seeing more scan photos of your little gummy bear.  <3
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mommac2017 noooo! I'm sorry, that's so frustrating :(