WTO 2/9

jess0211jess0211 member
edited February 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite non-TTC related  app? (I am lame today and couldn't come up with anything else) eta: non-ttc

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WTO 2/9

• Loading the player...
  • @FLAshley  I hate being alone as well when DH goes out of town. I usually try to find things to distract myself at night (dinner out with friends, netflix marathon, bumping a lot  ;)) good luck with the littler biter today!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cdnrunning good luck in tww!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: BD EOD, preseed

R/R: DH is going to be a way from CD 12-14. I'm not sure when I'll O but it's usually around CD 14 so most likely no -1 or -2 timing. Also he'll be gone for Valentine's Day.

On a positive note: I work part time and substitute teach on my days off. Today the school secretary said that if I didn't have my part time job she'd hire me as a long term sub. I enjoy teaching/subbing but my part time job pays almost 2x as much per hour and while long term subbing pays a bit more it's definitely not that much. I've been enjoying doing special ed. reading the last few days.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite non-TTC related  app? (I am lame today and couldn't come up with anything else) eta: non-ttc

Facebook and Instagram

@FLAshley My DH has to be away for Valentine's Day and I'm organizing a Valentine's Day party for his office. He won't be there and it's my first event as Family Readiness Group leader which makes me sad. It'll be just me and the dogs which I hate. 

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @slaven sorry YH will be gone for Valentine's day. Boo! It seems like so many of us won't be celebrating Valentine's day with our significant others this year.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cdnrunning GL in the TWW !! Don't come back  ;)

@purplg8r Goodluck with your marathon. Hugs to ya girl. 

@slaven What the hell with the men leaving on vday ?? We usually don't do anything for it, grab a bite and have sexy sex. Still, I hate being alone and then add in being alone in vday.... boooooo !!!

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• jess0211jess0211 member
    edited February 2017
    @50wife we didn't get as much snow either and yet everyone is still freaking out. Yay for bonus pay day! Eta I am also an amazon prime junkie!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @50Wife That's super advice. I'm actually scared of the the dark haha pathetic, I know. So I will do all those things with every light on ;) !!! I think I also need one of these instant pots everyone is talking about. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• @purplg8r sorry to see you here. are they going to keep drawing blood until your levels are back to normal? 
    *TW* when I had my CP, I didn't start bleeding until about two weeks later and it was heavier and just a bit longer than my typical period. Maybe start a new cycle once the bleeding stops?  End TW*
  • Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• @julesdp hey CD buddy...I hate it when she gets in early! Throws my whole morning off. Love the gif! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @JulesDP LOL douche canoe. I have never heard this. Also, I haven't been logging on FB much either. When I do I always say okay let's go see who is KU or misreable. Nothin good is on FB. 

@ktcakes87 One more day. Just one more day !!!

***Opinions on tanning beds when TTC*** I use to go a lot only because I find them seriously relaxing and uplifting when there is no sun. 

Be back soon. MY biter just pulled in. Ugh. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• @safire3 I am sorry about your friend's post. Hugs ! But yay for day off!!!!!!! I used CB advanced last month and had 3 days of high before peak... 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jess0211 so if you follow the same pattern then maybe O will be around CD 12. I hope that's the case if that will give you better timing with YH's surgery. I almost always O between day 14-15 but one month it was CD12 for no apparent reason. FX for you!
  • @FLAshley You are not alone in your fear of the dark. DH has been away all this week, and I have sat here with all the lights on every night. We have a motion sensor at the end of our driveway that sets off a doorbell when something passes it, and twice this week it has gone off right as I was about to go to bed and it scares the crap out of me. I know it is just deer setting it off, but I still go in to panic mode turning on every light in the house every time.
    @purplg8r So sorry you are back here, hugs. 
    @KariAnn323 Sorry you are having a tough time right now. Hugs.

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: temping, PNVs, Vit D, CoQ10 (DH too), EPO, RRLT, green tea, CM, OPKs starting probably tomorrow, still waiting for DH to get back...

R/R: Snow day today, and was already off tomorrow, so my weekend starts now. Now I just hope that this snow doesn't keep DH from getting back from his work trip tomorrow!

CS/Q: nothing to see...

GTKY: What is your favorite non-TTC related  app? (I am lame today and couldn't come up with anything else) eta: non-ttc Hmmmm, I probably use Pandora the most, but this did make me remember that I have this one game on my phone, 7 Words, that I haven't played in forever, but when I do I get sucked in. Now I know what I will be doing if I get bored today!
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• @FLAshley I'm not too into tanning beds in general-I don't think it's the healthiest thing to do in my opinion.  I'm not sure if there'd be any reasons against it for TTC. Although I'm white AF right now and could probably use a few minutes in a tanning bed! 
    @safire3 ugh a fb post like that would fire me up! 
    @ktcakes87 I use Snapchat to have conversations with my niece. It cracks me up! 
    @KariAnn323 sorry you're having a tough time. I feel you. This time around I didn't tell many people that we are even trying because I didn't want the monthly reminder that it wasn't happening from friends asking over and over. It can definitely be a lonely experience my husband tries so hard but he's more optimistic than I am so he doesn't get it. He tries to calm me down and talk me off the ledge each month,  but I feel like everyone here really gets it. It's a nice way to vent or chat and know that we all feel your pain! Hugs, lady!
  • @dragonette505 enjoy your acupuncture treatment tonight!
    @Pinky917 woooo hooo for snow day!
    @safire3 that's my hope! That would be amazing timing.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @lund your coworker story just made me laugh out loud at my desk! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Sailing_Mama  sorry about the crummy weather!!!!
    @BertieMeetsGertie I have the same issues with my neck/shoulders and stress leading to headaches too (and if you remember, until recently I also had the spotting issues). Acupuncture really helped my neck/shoulders as well as general, daily stretching.  I cant say it's 100% effective, but it seems to help. Good luck!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jess0211 all sorts of gems come out of her mouth... I need to write them all down somewhere because I end up forgetting most of them. 
  • jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited February 2017
    Month/Cycle: TTA

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, BBT

R/R: I've had wayy to much time on my hands lately because things at work are still pretty slow. This resulted in me calculating and predicting when O and possible conception would be when DH and I start trying this April. I'm really annoyed now though because based on my predictions we will have to wait until the very end of April if my cycles stay consistant. Damn new job and FML policies! I'm getting close to just saying forget worrying about FML but the financially conscious side of me says no. :s  

CS/Q: Nope, just tracking away, waiting for O next week sometime. 

Probably FB or Instagram? Those are the apps I use the most other then TB and browing Etsy. 

@FLAshley I feel ya, my DH travels a lot for work and it sucks.

@purplg8r Wow, I love that "doing something" equals running a marathon for you. "Doing something" for me is like getting off the couch and taking a shower lmao. I'm sorry to see you back here but I'm glad to hear you are keeping yourselves busy and active. 

@slaven Boo about your DH being gone around O! 

@50Wife Bonus pay day sounds awesome. I wish I had one of those. 

@safire3 OMG serious facepalm at your acquaintance and seriously frustrating. 

@BertieMeetsGertie Hawaii sounds like a wonderful stress reliever!! 

Edited bc TB ate some of my post
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 2017
    Going to edit this for more replies later.

@cdnrunning Finally!
    @purplg8r if you are TTA / are benched this cycle, it doesn't matter. *TW* Last cycle I counted my MC as CD 1 as they usually say, but later moved it back to first day of bleeding (4days before) and that matched my normal pattern better. */TW* Hang in there, lady! PS totally up to you, but I found that telling my principal helped a lot. I also had a coworker spread the word since I was out for 4 days and I didn't have to pretend I was okay.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility