Pregnant after IF
Options

Feb- PAIF graduates - new mamas

Re: Feb- PAIF graduates - new mamas

• Options
    @clt2pwm11 not a stupid suggestion at all! Sometimes we just need to reset the BF button and that is a great way to do it :)

---Trigger warning---

Me: 31 DH: 27
    TTC since April 2013
    Two cancelled IUIs in Aug and Sept '15 due to low motility/count
    IVF round 1: January 2016
    ER: February 17, 2016; 9 retrieved, 7 mature, 7 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 5 BB, 1 AB, all normal from PGS
    FET date: May 11, '16; transferred 1 AB embryo
    First beta: May 23, '16: 998!!  Second: May 25, '16: 1648
    EDD: January 27, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @dragonfaerie we are having a similar issue. He has had a great latch and switched from bottle to boob so easily. Now that we are rarely bottle supplementing yesterday he decided he forgot how to latch and wascgetting so frustrate that the boob wasn't working properly. Hopefully this passes for us!

@tvh1982 my little guy likes to sleep on his side too. He has been sleeping in his own crib so he has lots of room to squirm around. The two things that really seem to have helped us with his sleep schedule are a sound machine and he now sleeps in a sleep sack every night. Usually (as in for 5 or so days now) that allows me to sleep from 11-430.

@Griffin5413 enjoy LA! Hopefully you get lots of sunshine and good sleep! 

@clt2pwm11yay for holding your LO! I bet it was pure bliss! <3
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @vssbrm I think we all get frustrated with those setbacks, lol. I put coconut oil on after a shower,  and I'm almost wondering if it made me too slippery for a good latch. Next time I won't use as much and we'll see what happens 

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just bought a sleep sack @vssbrm, great minds think alike :)
    Hope this makes her less 'movable'. 
    And I now could get rid of the loose blanket as she undoes this with her wiggling. So I don't need to worry she gets cold or disappears under her blanket.
    Havent gotten a sound machine, but her doll breaths and has a heartbeat. It has kept her company pretty well, it just doesn't stop her from wiggling up in a courner :smile:

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    Hey ladies. I've been MIA for about a week. DH went back to work so my LO's have been giving me a run for my money. But I'm enjoying every minute with them.
    Random vent, I hate when people offer unsolicited advice on how to parent, what I should and should not do, it really irks me. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @WishingforLuck Glad things are going well for you! And yes, unsolicited advice is so... grrrrrr.

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @WishingforLuck I understand the unsolicited advice just had that problem with my dad. Luckily ladies we have resolved the issue with my dad and he is not saying a word on how we are raising the kids. For now lol. I had a rough day today DH went back to work and even though it was in the basement of the house it was still a hard day. I think I will have days where I cry in the bathroom ugh twin life. I wouldn't change a thing but never expected to be so hard 
  • Options
    capps42613capps42613 member
    edited February 2017
    @ultratomato I would expect it to be exactly as you're describing. You go in that bathroom and cry! Lol There are some days (usually when I'm traveling to the supermarket with Cason) when I say to DH, "I couldn't do this with two". Everything sure does happen for a reason, which is why I believe the 2nd embryo didn't stick.We just weren't made to be twin parents lol.
    ****Siggy TW****
    natural pregnancy: 2008 
    Me: 28 (Hypothyroid), DH: 35
    Together since: 2010
    Married: 2013
    TTC: 2013
    Infertility: severe MFI, low AMH (0.5)
    Met RE: January 2016
    ER: 3/14 (4 follies, 6 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized)
    fresh 3dt of 2 embryos= BFP (1 implanted)
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Options
    I hear you ladies on feeling overwhelmed sometimes. Being a mama is the hardest thing I've ever done! It's also the best but still so hard
    Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh definitely overwhelming, I haven't cried this much in my whole life.

Unsolicited advice makes it harder, specially when you have people saying: oh my kid just.., mine never.., ...
    My mother is pretty good at that, she had 3 easy babies who you could forget you had. She remembers my little brother very well (he's only 21) and he was a model baby. She often told me: why don't you just put Pia in bed? Well, I don't know, I haven't tried that option just yet...I thought it would be easier to deprive myself from me time and sleep! So I was very pleased that when I came home from dinner with a friend a few weeks back that my mother was sitting with a sleeping Pia on her lap. I ask: why didn't you just put her in bed? My mother killed me with her eyes. But has been more understanding (or trying at least) that babies are different and she got lucky 3 times.
    My doctor asked what had changed when I went to see him after Xmas as even though being ill he said I look much better (I've been there before, crying my eyeballs out and he suggesting that maybe getting some help would be necessary). I told him that the thing that had changed was that I stopped listening to everyone and doubting my doing.
    Best decision I had made!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

• Options
    @tvh1982 - oh how quickly our parents have forgotten. Lol. My brother and his girlfriend just had a little girl 3 weeks ago and she already sleeps several hours at a time. My dad thinks he is being helpful telling me about it and he really isn't. Plus I don't want to spend the next 18 years comparing Eli to his cousin bc every baby is different 
    TTC since Oct 2013

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My poor DH is just at a loss with the random weepy spells I get. It's dealing with the aftermath of our delivery, but also just adjustment to our new life. I've had to be careful what I google cuz that can just increase anxiety. I finally had a really good cry a couple nights ago and that helped bleed off a lot of stress. And despite popular wisdom that you should wait a month to give babies a pacifier, Riley's doc okayed it because he seems to need a lot of sucking to soothe (he'll just chill on my breast fir an hour sometimes) and he said that it is not going to hurt. He won't accept the pacifier if he's hungry, so I don't have to worry about that. Sometimes I'll be okay being the pacifier, but it's nice to have that option.

@tvh1982 Oh my gosh, I love that you got to show your mom up a little.  The other hard thing about parents is that recommendations have changed from when we were babies. My MIL keeps saying stuff that's like "uh, no, we don't do that anymore." I'm glad that you are in a better place mentally. :)
    @Griffin5413 How not helpful to get a comparison! I hope that doesn't happen often.

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So ladies I know we cry and vent but does DH do that? DH last night I could tell it was getting to him and it was his first day at work even though in the basement and I think he was overwhelmed last night. I keep reassuring him. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to help him and I. I mean I let him sleep in if I can and I try to get up with them but they both got up the same time last night so we were screwed and it was every 3.5 hours to feed so much for the 6 hours ugh. How long do you ladies keep your babies up between feedings to play? 
  • Options
    @ultratomato Viktoria is five weeks and I keep her up 45 min-1.5 hours between feedings during the day. She then sleeps 3-5 hours at a time at night. But sometimes she gets sleepy after half hour and she sleeps then. 
  • Options
    dragonfaeriedragonfaerie member
    edited February 2017
    @Drove2u Riley is two weeks and I don't keep him up at all. If he wants to sleep, I let him.  Sometimes they can get so tired that they don't sleep well, so I just let him have his own schedule right now.
    @ultratomato It's definitely normal for new daddies to be overwhelmed too. Maybe he needs a guys night?

Edited to fix tag, yay late night feedings

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @dragonfaerie - I cried all the time in the first few weeks. It's all of the hormones for sure! Just give yourself a little grace and know that it's not permanent!
    @ultratomato - it's just as hard on our husbands too especially bc they have that built in need to take care of us. Just keep telling him he's doing a good job!

TTC since Oct 2013

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ultratomato my do gets very frustrated when he can't fix what ever is going on at the moment. He does not understand how I don't let a crying spell fluster me or what not. It's just part of their nature, they want to fix it in 3 minutes, while we are learning how to snuggle them just right or how to bounce in the perfect rhythm. I'm thanking god for the patience that having so many babies around through out my life and that my career have provided me with... I just keep reassuring him that he will get the hang of things and that we are so appreciate of how hard he works to provide for our family. I'm not sure what else we can do. Oh, I also send lots of pics and updates for what we do all day. It helps him stay connected.
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen

Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
  • Options
    Oh gosh, I cry at the drop of a hat these days. Last night we went to Chipotle, and I started crying in line for no reason. People probably thought I was crazy. DH is understanding for the most part. I just explained that I felt sad yesterday, and he affirmed my feelings. I do get annoyed with him because he wants to go on walks all the time, and I'm only 12 days post partum. I just can't do it! I had a tiny explosion on him yesterday and was like, "Quit asking me to do more than I can do. Walking from the parking garage to the hospital is enough exercise for me right now," and finally he went on a walk by himself.
    I know going walking and hiking and being active was a big part of our life, and it will be again, but I'm still on pain meds for goodness sake! Men! Whatever will we do with them?
    DX PCOS + mild male factor
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Current Treatment: Metformin, Provera, Letrozole, Trigger, IUI
    Past Treatment: Clomid + Metformin x 3 BFN
    Letrozole 5 mg + Trigger shot + IUI = BFP!
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Options
    I have random crying spells as well. They happen more often when I'm completely sleep deprived. The other day I was up most of the night and got maybe 2 hours of sleep. Once morning came and husband went to work, Aiden was once again inconsolable. Nothing I tried was working. Once he finally calmed down I just sat there and cried. I didn't think I'd be this emotional post partum but I feel like it's good to let our emotions out instead of bottling them up. 

As for the baby sleeping, at one point I thought he was doing so well. He's been sleeping in his crib in his room since day 1, but the last week or two he cries bloody murder the minute we take him upstairs for the night. He starts the screaming when we're changing his diaper after a feeding and continues for a while. We try rocking him, walking with him, you name it. Sometimes it works and sometimes he'll start screaming again as soon as we put him down once he's calm. We even tried putting him in a bassinet next to us, but he's still screaming. The only thing that ends up working is comfort nursing. He'll just use me as a pacifier until he's content. Which I'm typically ok with but at night I'm just so tired. Plus he's up every 2.5 hours at night which means no sleep for me. I let the husband sleep during the week so he can be rested for work and he does the night feedings on the weekends. It's been working until the last few days when Aiden has been screaming for half the night and we're both up trying to calm him down. I know people say it gets easier but at this point I'm running on 5 weeks of very minimal sleep and "it'll get easier" doesn't seem anywhere in sight. 

We also had a lactation consultant come over the other day because similar to what others mentioned, feeding has become a bit painful, especially the initial latch. Didn't have this issue the first few weeks until now. She showed me different feeding positions (specifically the football hold and skin to skin with him on my chest). I was happy because it all seemed easy and comfortable and of course the next day I can't get these positions to work well for me. It's so frustrating. She also suggested evaluating him for a lip/tongue tie because his latch doesn't seem deep enough and he nurses for longer than I guess is normal. 

And I'm with you ladies on the unsolicited advice. My parents are totally ok when I tell them I'll just do my own thing but my inlaws are constantly butting in with "try this" and "this is what we did back in the day."  The other day my MIL called and said she's been talking to every new mom at her office and she gathered all this great advice for me. Husband thinks it's great she's being so proactive while I'm just annoyed. This is on top of my FIL thinking doctors are not offering the best advice either and we should just listen to him instead. 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• Options
    Ladies do you ever wake your LOs up from naps? Will they sleep longer at night if I wake them up?
  • Options
    tvh1982tvh1982 member
    edited February 2017
    Not tagging anyone, as I lost track who said what/ask what :)

It was indeed nice to show my mum. If only it's a 'just' with Pia :)

As for keeping up Pia to play. I don't. She has slowly increased her being awake herself. During the day it can vary from 30 min to 1,5 hrs. Sometimes 2, but that is a little to long for her, and only happens if we are going somewhere and I can't put her in bed as she needs to be in the maxi cosi.
    At night she's up between 15 to 30 min. From day 1 I kept nighttime short, no talking, no lights, just food, diaper, little more food and bed. As I'm trying to get rid of the 3 o'clock, it'll be less food and bed.
    During the day she decides how long she stays awake. I can easily tell (red-ish eyebrows) that she's tired. 
    I don't wake her up, unless we need to be somewhere during the day. Waking her up might only resolve in a cranky baby and makes no difference at night.
    I only wake her up at 11pm, just to fill her up and hoping she'll skip the 3 o"clock feeding. At 11 she's awake to eat, but I never 'wake' wake her.

5 weeks is a wonder week: These difficult periods are usually accompanied by the three C’s: clinginess, crankiness, and crying.

Wonder Week 5 – The World of Changing Sensations (Leap 1)
    Wonder Week 8 – The World of Patterns (Leap 2)
    Wonder Week 12 – The World of Smooth Transitions (Leap 3)
    Wonder Week 19 – The World of Events (Leap 4)
    Wonder Week 26 – The World of Relationships (Leap 5)
    Wonder Week 37 – The World of Categories (Leap)
    Wonder Week 46 – The World of Sequences (Leap 7)
    Wonder Week 55 – The World of Programs (Leap 8)
    Wonder Week 64 – The World of Principles (Leap 9)
    Wonder Week 75 – The World of Systems (Leap 10)
    See more at: https://www.bellybelly.com.au/baby/wonder-weeks/
    So far it has been quite accurate with Pia.

• Options
    The wonder weeks is pretty spot on! I have to use Eli's due date rather than his birth date bc he is as 3 weeks early he is meeting more of the 5 week marks at 8 weeks
    TTC since Oct 2013

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Same with Pia, she's 10 days before her due date and I notice she has about a week difference @griffin5413

• Options
    @dragonfaerie I gave Cason a bink while he was in the hospital and disregarded what the nurses were telling me. He definitely needed it to soothe him and he was still latching when he needed to. To this day, he still loves his bink. 

My DH gets frustrated during crying fits because whenever I take the baby, he starts to calm down. I sympathize with him bc it must be super frustrating. However, I tell him what he should do, (like lay down and put him on your chest) but he just insists on rocking him, putting him in the swing, talks to him, etc. 

formula peeps: you should ask your peds office for samples of formula. I left our appt with 13 cans of enfamil infant formula! The reps come in and drop them off and the office gives them out for free. 
    ****Siggy TW****
    natural pregnancy: 2008 
    Me: 28 (Hypothyroid), DH: 35
    Together since: 2010
    Married: 2013
    TTC: 2013
    Infertility: severe MFI, low AMH (0.5)
    Met RE: January 2016
    ER: 3/14 (4 follies, 6 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized)
    fresh 3dt of 2 embryos= BFP (1 implanted)
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Options
    @Tulips29 I'm sorry you've had such a big setback with him.  I wish I could offer advice or help :( Hopefully it is just a temporary thing. 

@ultratomato No way, i let him sleep. They need so much sleep,  and if you wake them up,  they can get sleep deprived and then really struggle. Riley will sleep for a couple hours sometimes after his day feeds and he still does well at night.  If a newborn is going really long stretches without eating and the doc is concerned about weight, then you might need to wake them. 

@clt2pwm11 Oof, definitely take time to heal before jumping into your old routine. I hope your DH can understand that you'll need that time. The longest walk I've done is 20 minutes and it really wiped me out.

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    vssbrmvssbrm member
    edited February 2017
    @tulips29 I'm sorry it 's been so rough for you guys. hopefully it all gets better soon. Lol, if it's not one thing I'm sure it will be another for the next 18... er... 50 years....

We never wake L up, I'd rather have a happy baby awake durning the middle of the night rather than a cranky baby I can not fix for a few hours. 

@capps42613 that is so frustrating that they do not listen to us when we tell them what will work! It's like this is my job right now, you would have to tell me how to do yours, I can help you figure out mine/ours.

I feel a bit redic today, I thought I was bypassing the weepy phase that everyone seems to be going thru... not so much. Today has been hard. We don't have cable, so often I just put The West Wing on to keep me company... I have seen the whole series probably 100 times - I have been crying like a baby a things that should not provoke tears. So silly. 

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!

• Options
    @capps42613 I just saw your post - I'm glad you haven't had issues with transferring between pacifier and BF. it makes me feel better about offering it so early :)

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @dragonfaerie I resisted the binky in the very beginning bc of "nipple confusion " . The more people I talk to and the more I research I don't think offering a binky early is problematic .. a bottle is more problematic sometimes if introduced too early  . The binky has saved my life bc my boy is a sucker . He LOVES his binky so very much it's not going anywhere anytime soon . 

all y'all feeling weepy - I totally feel you ! The beginning I couldn't even listen to music or watch emotional tv bc it would just send me over the edge . Hearing the baby cry made me want to cry . Now it's a lot more easy to tolerate . I found that getting out of the house even if it was to walk around the block helped me tremendously . I'm so much better now but had some pretty dark moments especially early on . 

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
    DH: 29
    Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
    DH: No issues.
    Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
    June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
    October 2015: IUI: BFN
    January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
    March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !
  • Options
    @mskeenan Yeah, all this research saying wait wait wait,  but some kids just need to suck and Momma needs a break. Lol

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mskeenanmskeenan member
    edited February 2017
    Amen @dragonfaerie

ugh i just paid my embryo storage fee for the year . Is 500 for a year pretty standard ? It just seems like a lot especially after paying for so much less than a year ago for everything . My mother in law suggested moving our embryos to a different lab where our cord blood is stored (would be slightly cheaper I think )  but I am nervous about transporting my little embabies . Doesn't seem worth the risk 

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
    DH: 29
    Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
    DH: No issues.
    Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
    June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
    October 2015: IUI: BFN
    January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
    March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !
  • Options
    @mskeenan I think our storage fee is about that, sadly. 

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh wow, I thought Scandinavia was expensive but I 'only' have to pay a yearly fee of  $290 from November.
    Im glad I don't have to decide just yet. I would love another, but it's just me...

• Options
    I think mine is about $600. So yeah it's standard unfortunately ugh. 
  • Options
    So, my body is so unhappy with everything. Being post op, I've been even more bedridden than I would have been just delivering as planned, so my body just aches between being stuck in a chair and how I can comfortably lay down. And you can't take a bath until 6 weeks even though I'm dying to just soak. But I did figure out I can use my snoogle to coil around myself and sit on to get some extra cushion, giving my butt and back a break . So keep those body pillows, ladies and use them!

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @dragonfaerie I so feel you on the soak. A friend from college sent me some high quality bubble bath and luxurious lotion. I can't wait to break it in. Four more weeks until I get the all clear! 

I fixed my hair today for the first time since Charlie was born. I also swiped on some mascara. Even though I still move around like I'm 80 years old, I feel a little better about myself. 
    DX PCOS + mild male factor
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Current Treatment: Metformin, Provera, Letrozole, Trigger, IUI
    Past Treatment: Clomid + Metformin x 3 BFN
    Letrozole 5 mg + Trigger shot + IUI = BFP!
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Options
    @clt2pwm11 Ooo, enjoy that bubble bath when you can for sure! And isn't it amazing what just a little bit of dolling up can do? The first time I put on jeans and a tee instead of leggings and tank top was like "wow! Look at me!" Lol. Just keep taking those baby steps toward feeling good, and we'll get there soon. 

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mskeenan ours is $500 as well.

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!

• Options
    I took a bath as soon as I had my 6 week check up and it was glorious!!!
    TTC since Oct 2013

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I thought you were allowed to bathe sooner with a c-section? As I've been told 2 weeks or when the wound stops bleeding and there isn't wound fluids?
    As for vb it's about 6 weeks or earlier if bleeding has stopped several days. 

As for being bedridden...we women tend to forget one either has had surgery or pressed a melon out of a whole the size of a lemon. We want too much too fast. 

• Options
    @tvh1982 They still told me 6 weeks for  a bath or pool. 
    And yes, you are right.  I love your analogy. Hehe

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker