October 2017 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday

Who is the twatwaffle in your life this week? 

Me: 33 DH: 31
DS: 5 years old
TTC #2 since August 2015
July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• @Megzb510 i had to stop testing because of that! I had a bunch of cheapies and i was peeing on them at least everyday and obsessing over the line progression. I got one nice and dark line and let it be after that. I considered getting a digi just to see the word "pregnant" on it and I could finally chill a little lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • emwj10187emwj10187 member
    edited January 2017
    lol First of all,l I'm dying because this is the first time I've ever been introduced to the word "twatwaffle" :D . Second, twatwaffle of the week goes to my beloved dog, Porsche. She's been peeing inside, and its driving DH and I nuts!!! I can only assume this change in behavior is her way of letting me know she knows whats cooking in my belly. 
    \

• Hormones. Hormones are the biggest twatwaffle. Today I cried because my husband made me tea without me having to ask him. WTAF?!
  • Right now it's my youngest dog. I tried to take a nap: neighbors had lawn guy doing mulch. He barked like crazy which got my Lab to bark. Put him in kennel, try to continue on....by that time getting up and laying down caused me to not be cozy so had to skip nap. Hoping lady at the clinic doesn't have blindness this week and I get my dang papers for my OB visit, last week she said line was too faint, even though I had 5 other brands of tests showing otherwise lol
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • My ob office for not having any openings! So frustrating to call every day for a week (they told me too incase of cancellations) but to not even be seen for at least 2 more weeks! I should just stop and wait 2 weeks and maybe get somewhere! 
  • The scheduling team at my job is being a TW today. I'm supposed to go into work at 12pm, work for 2 hours and then train a co-worker until 9pm.  Sounds simple enough right? NOPE. The scheduling team decides they're going to have me come in at 2pm instead and train him until 11pm which does NOT work because A) I already agreed to only work until 9pm and B) Co-worker needs to be back on the phone by 9PM (we work in a call center) because he'll literally be the only one in his position there until 11pm. When adjusting schedules, this team is SUPPOSED to make sure there aren't any issues like this BEFORE changing anyone's schedule. COME ON PEOPLE IT'S NOT THAT HARD.
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Whoever gave me this stomach bug is a huge TW
  • TW to myself. I forget to bring snacks to work today!!! So hungry  :'(
  • My OB office too, because I'll be 9 or 10 weeks before my first ultrasound and 8 weeks before my first appointment. I'm SO impatient this go around lol. My OB with my daughter did an ultrasound at 6 and 8 weeks, but we moved away, so things are different this time! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Dinosaur trying so hard not to buy chips from the vending machine right now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • VLillyVVLillyV member
    edited February 2017
    Ughhh I am super tired. But to make matters worse,I don't know if it's the fatigue kicking in, OR that our power went off in the entire community at 2am and it caused our fire alarm to go off because it's electric and not battery powered... so bizarre!

With that being said, still tired. Oafff >:{
    I blame the electric company!

ETA words!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm going to preface this by saying I feel terrible that he is sick but...

My FIL is sick and has been sick for almost a week. We had asked him several weeks ago if he could come up last Sunday to watch DS so we could go to a Superbowl Party. He came, it was fine, but he had already not been feeling well for a few days.

I'm super annoyed that he came and risked getting our toddler sick. It would have sucked if we couldn't have gone to the party but I don't want to deal with a sick toddler in return!

So... maybe a bitchy thing to be annoyed about, but I'm annoyed.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • My TW: head colds. Mix that with pregnancy nausea and I've eaten a half bowl of soup and a roll today. 
  • A student in my class was sent home with lice today. Full on bugs. I am super freaked out and can't stop itching my head. Ugh!!
  • @jessafishy I would be irritated too. I always tell family/friends when we are sick and expect the same. Dealing with a sick toddler is the worst. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • @Mamabear11 sorry you have to wait so long for an appointment, that's frustrating. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • A 3yo boy in my son's class....I had to sign a 2nd incident report for him scratching my kid on the face (and causing blood and scabbing)....first time the teacher made the Mom cut the kids nails, my kid is nice to everyone and likes playing with the little dude but little dude needs to keep his claws to himself, because my kid is going to upper cut him next go around lol
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • verilyverily member
    edited February 2017
    A student in my class was sent home with lice today. Full on bugs. I am super freaked out and can't stop itching my head. Ugh!!
    Ugh, I scratch in sympathy. My stepson had a student with lice in his class two weeks ago. Thankfully he didn't get any. I remember the hell my mother went through when my sisters picked it up at school and the preventative RID treatments I had to do even though I didn't get it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I meant to post yesterday but didn't have the chance to.

My coworker was being a TW. I've spent a great deal of time and effort to put together training material for him so he can learn how to take calls from another department (I work in a call center). Changed my schedule and everything. Yesterday was the first day of training AAANNNNND he calls out. The rage you guys, THE RAGE. Which I mostly attribute to being KU as I normally would have been really annoyed but not violently angry as I was yesterday. I FB messaged him yesterday. He confirmed he will be there today. HE. BETTER. BE.
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker